Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Love, Dating And Genotype(did You Know Your Status)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love, Dating And Genotype(did You Know Your Status)? (759 Views)

"Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love, Dating And Genotype(did You Know Your Status)? by donTbone(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
In time past, when we didnt actually give more concern to doing blood test, sugar test, fertility test, h.i.v virus test, e.t.c before getting married, our grandfathers has fed us with lies of ABIKU, which we received like it does exist. 'ABIKU', as they are popularly called in yoruba land, are children born and dies not up to a ripe age due to constant sickness.

This has come as a result of the combination of the wrong blood genotype from the father and mother, bringing about the production of an SS, which they call ABIKU.

As advanced as technology is today, such shouldnt be the norm of the day anymore. Yet still, many learned youths of today are making the mistake. We should be the one to make the campaign to the illiterates, not we being the victim. As i could still recall, in our biology class, that AA is the general controller of all (i.e, they can mate with any other genotype). in this case, the AS, SS and the discovery of AC and SC, are all limited to their option of choosing a life partner.

In one of my previous article, "LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH", this are part of the things to be considered before actually saying "YES, I DO" to your partner. No matter how much the love, the future of the unborn kids and your finances should be given more priority.

more>>> http://datingyouths..com.ng/2015/12/love-dating-and-genotypedid-you-know.html

(1) (Reply)

Things Most Guys Like And Don't Like About Girls / Advice Needed / Girl Alleged Stabbed Cheating Boyfriend To Death{pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.