Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Girl Who Poured Hot Water On Her Step Sister's Body Tells Own Side Of The Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Poured Hot Water On Her Step Sister's Body Tells Own Side Of The Story (1299 Views)

Police Arrest Man Who Poured Acid On UNIMAID Final Year Student. Photos / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Poured Hot Water On Her Step Sister's Body Tells Own Side Of The Story by Vabadonsblog(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Yemisi Arogbonlo, a Medical student who lives in Port Harcourt reportedly poured hot water on her step sister, Oluwafunke Arogbonlo over a fight with her mother. She denied reports stating that her sister fell on a bucket of hot water and injured her self during a fight.

She said:

"I arrived from the school on Friday around 8pm and she was not around.
Later, I saw her emerge from her room and we greeted. I told her we had a lot of gist since we last saw about six months ago.

"She said she was surprised I was talking with her. I asked why she said that, and she replied that it was not important. I drifted off to sleep and I woke up around 11pm. I boiled water for my bath and took the bucket of water to the bathroom we all shared.

"I was there when I saw her and I asked if she had changed the bed sheet where we would sleep because we share the same bed. She asked if I didn’t hear that she beat up my mother while I was away from home. She said she could not believe that I could still talk to her. I was angry because she didn’t even put into consideration that the woman was old. I punched her and that was how we began to struggle and there was confusion in the house.

"I started crying when I saw what had happened. I treated her wounds to the best of my medical ability and I eventually took her to a hospital.

"My father later took her to another hospital. The medical doctors said somebody will have to stay with her and I decided to do that. Later, her friends came and started insulting me. When her mother also arrived from Lagos, she said I should not stay with her again and all my attempts to explain what happened to her fell on deaf ears," she added.

However, Oluwafunke told Punch the telephone that the claim she fought with Yemisi was a lie.

"It is a big lie. I was sleeping when she poured hot water on me. She is 24 years old, so how can she overpower me if we actually fought?" she queried.

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/girl-who-poured-hot-water-on-her-step.html?m=1

Re: Girl Who Poured Hot Water On Her Step Sister's Body Tells Own Side Of The Story by naxyrick: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
f
Re: Girl Who Poured Hot Water On Her Step Sister's Body Tells Own Side Of The Story by airsaylongcon: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cooked!
Re: Girl Who Poured Hot Water On Her Step Sister's Body Tells Own Side Of The Story by Cadamlk: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Purely cooked lie.How can someone fall on a bucked of water and suffer such severe burns? What quantity of hot water do you really need to take your bath when you are not a chicken.For her to cook this kind of lie simply means she's not remorseful at all.
Re: Girl Who Poured Hot Water On Her Step Sister's Body Tells Own Side Of The Story by BossBae1(f): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
OK oo.. Who to believe now undecided
Re: Girl Who Poured Hot Water On Her Step Sister's Body Tells Own Side Of The Story by xband: 3:38am On Dec 13, 2015
Cadamlk:
Purely cooked lie.How can someone fall on a bucked of water and suffer such severe burns? What quantity of hot water do you really need to take your bath when you are not a chicken.For her to cook this kind of lie simply means she's not remorseful at all.

Where was it stated in the story that someone fell on a bucked bucket of water?

End Time Reader

(1) (Reply)

A Worthy Soldier Goes Home. / Witch Confesses To Making The Whole Village Sick And Killing Village Head / PHOTO: Heavy Robbery Operations Going On @ 4th Avenue, Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.