Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Single Ladies: How To Get The Man Of Your Dreams In 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies: How To Get The Man Of Your Dreams In 2016 (313 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies: How To Get The Man Of Your Dreams In 2016 by cokerfemi: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
What if I told you that 2016 is your year to manifest your heart’s desire for love, companionship, and possibly even marriage? And, what if I told you that one major step in your process to manifestation is to create a vision board?

It worked for me. In fact, I met my husband a few months after I completed my board. Now, I want to help you!

So how did my vision board help me attract my dream man and marry him a year later? And how can you use one to manifest your man? Let me give you step-by-step instructions.

Get a snapshot of your future with the right pictures

A vision board works because it helps you visualize the future you desire. You need a strong, compelling picture of the life you want to live.

Go the bookstore, grab some magazines, and flip through them. Some of the pictures you’ll want to put on your vision board may include:

The gown you want to wear to your wedding
The place you’ll go for your honeymoon
The home you want to live in
The activities you want to do as a couple while you’re dating
Anything else that triggers you to have faith for your future relationship
Activate your vision with words

read more : http://www.lensafric.net/2015/12/single-ladies-how-to-get-the-man-of-your-dreams-in-2016/

@lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Guys/ladies This Question Is For You / Smiles Victory At Last..start Earning Tru Dis Link Oo / Bride-to-be Who Has Never Smoked Is Diagnosed With Incurable Lung Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.