Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend (1380 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend by Merlissa(f): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
1. "I won the lottery."

2. "You are the best person in the world."

3. "I can only orgasm during a male-female-female party so we should start doing more of those for my benefit. I hope you're OK with that."

4. "I'm angry about something and I'm about to tell you exactly what I'm angry about."

5. "I literally don't care how much time you spend away from me."

6. "Hey, real quick, can you spend the next hour and a half explaining this really nerdy and inconsequential thing to me?"

7. "I think my boobs got bigger."

8. "I'm proud of you."

9. "I didn't believe in true love until I met you."

10. "Let's have sex."

11. "I just got a job as a professional food critic so I guess we're going to be eating out a lot more."

12. "I can't stay mad at you."

13. "I think I'm going to start walking around the house naked more."

14. "I'm going out for drinks with my friends and you don't have to come."

15. "I made bacon."

16. "I've decided I'm not going to put on this Justin Bieber track a third time. I'm done with it."

17. "I have a bunch of really important and stressful things I want to talk about but I know you're going to bed so I'm going to save them for tomorrow."

18. "I support you no matter what."

19. "I think you should turn this room into a man cave."

20. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be than with you."

21. "Look! A magic lamp!"

22. "I just won free pizza for life."

23. "Hey, I think tonight we should try anal."

24. "Oh, you're sick? I believe you and I don't think you're being a baby about it."

25. "Definitely grow your hair and beard out as long as you want. I love when you look unkempt. It's sexy."

Happy Weekend...

Re: 25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend by donholy28(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Things a guy doesn't want to hear from his girlfriend
1:Anything concerning period...whether u re seeing it or u missed it,,we no wan hear

1 Like

Re: 25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend by Coolguy89(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
lets have sex?lol abeg am a vergin
Re: 25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend by Boboye4slim(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
donholy28:
1:Anything concerning period...whether u re seeing it or u missed it,,we no wan hear
. #Gbam
Re: 25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend by obinnashady(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Am actually interested in hearing anything as far as I'll hear .

. . . . . . . . .Let's have sex @ the end of the day
Re: 25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
OP, these stuffs are already outdated but you can do better.
Re: 25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend by simtosul: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
donholy28:
I disagree bro telling u she has seen her period means she is open minded enuf to tell u her abt herself. Afterall relationship doesn't mean is romance but 24/7 both of ur working on ur future nd bringing out the best in each other. If she miss her period u shouldn't b surprised if u trust her that dates u alone. To round it up maturity is wat really counts, if that is present u both can always solve ursef out
Re: 25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend by craix(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend by onstelly(f): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
donholy28:
I miss my period bae
Re: 25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend by DharmyYinks: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
onstelly:
I miss my period bae
Go check again.

U sure it ain't stuck in ur pad?? lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: 25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend by onstelly(f): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Go check again.

U sure it ain't stuck in ur pad?? lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Hmmmm
Re: 25 Things All Guys Want To Hear From Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
donholy28:
Eleyi bad gan o grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Sleep With More Than One Guy Before Getting Married / Help! My Joystick Aches / 7 Common Foods Can Kill Your Desire For Lovεmaking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.