Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid (29022 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by ijustdey: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
By Onozure Dania

Lagos—There was mild drama yesterday at the Agboyi/Ketu Customary Court when a respondent, Mr. Bayo Bankole, broke down in tears, begging his estranged wife, Ejiro Bankole, in the open court not to break their five- year-old marriage.

Bankole, who was brought to the court by his wife seeking for divorce over allegations of his being diabolical, constant beating, which caused miscarriage and other body injuries , told the court that it was his mother and family members that are responsible for the maltreatment of his wife, pleading with her to forgive him and not to go ahead with the divorce processes.

But the wife , Ejiro, who was watching him display in the court said that the husband’s cry is coming a bit late as the harm he did to her cannot be erased with tears.
She told the court that her husband had on several occasions inflicted injuries on her, adding that the problem started when she told her husband to bring his mother so that they can take better care of her.

The mother of one said: “I told my husband to bring his mum to live with us so that we can take better care of her not knowing that I was putting myself into a big trouble. As soon as my mother in-law came to live with us the rest of the family members who even had their own houses came in, knowing that my husband does not have a job and that I’m the one taking care of everything in the house from house rent to feeding.

“I thought that they will not stay long but to my surprise they had no plans to leave and I was thinking my husband would take the initiative and tell his family to leave the house but he didn’t. So one day I told him to ask his people to leave as the financial stress was becoming too much for me to bear. Instead he beat me up and inflicted injuries on me and as a result I had a miscarriage”

Ejiro further alleged that her husband is very diabolical, stating that one day she found a pot filled with charms and asked her husband what it was and why he brought such a thing into the house. Instead of answering, he started beating her, adding that her husband left home for days without coming back and she believes he went to other women and sometimes in a juju man’s house because whenever he came back home he would have the urge to sleep with her immediately, no matter what time it was and if she refused he would make sure he had his way and after he does that she feels very sick in a strange way.

She said: “When I now decided that I can’t put up with his attitude anymore, I told him that I am divorcing him as I can no longer continue with the marriage, he threatened my life and told me he would kidnap our daughter and pour acid on any man he finds me with. My mother in-law and the rest of his siblings made life difficult for me, they couldn’t even appreciate the fact that I have being the only one taking care of every responsibility in the house, instead of showing appreciation they intimidated me because I’m not from their place”.

The respondent, who continued with his tears, kept blaming his mother for his woes adding that she instigated him to mistreat his wife.

The President of the Court Mr. O.T Williams, after listening to both parties adjourned the case to January 13, 2016, for further hearing.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/man-weeps-in-court-over-wifes-divorce-bid/

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by midehi2(f): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eeyaah! pity on him, he deserves it anyway

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by osesology(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
A wife beater, diabolic, ingrate, insensitive...when I see stories like this, I begin to disagree with the Bible's strict injunction of ``no divorce, no matter what''. If everything the woman said is true, then I wonder how she had endured in that house for five years.

Na you no get money, na you still dey form Ramble.

49 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by MrHighSea: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Too late. If true, d wowan na strong woman.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by boboLIL(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Its good u r still alive.... Go and let him now marry his mother....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by teebaxy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Iranu, I don't no how to beat a lady and I pray to never know how

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by GelTleStar(f): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
^^ Good to know.
chesterlee:
Weak man!!!
Oh he's from the wasteland grin grin
Be reasonable!

4 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by emmyw(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
I don't really know if its poverty or wickedness, but I don't know why some mean are heartless, raising a hand on your woman, no matter what people or your family lure you into, you don't have the right to bit your wife like an animal. That's why it is always good to think twice before getting married. As for me, nothing that my wife(future wife) will ever do for me to raise hand on her(by Gods grace) because she is my partner and not an animal nor my slave.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by laprince(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Why crying?

you've recognised your loss. Right?
True love or true loss; which is making you cry?

Divorce is an option, but its never the best most times.

4 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by porrigeyam(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
If my parents will disturb my marriage will send them back to their house... But if their disturbances is base on my wife lack of manners lady u going home.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by simsbi(f): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
love is a sad something
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by 20bc(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
After everything you still get the eyes to cry, smh. That man should be flog with wet koboko....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by pedro4hope(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
End time
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Fesomu(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
You told the man to send the woman that brought him to dis world away...shey na gucci rice him mother dey chaw ni
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by daasales(f): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
maybe she is d bread winner
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Never you create a loophole in ur marriage, this man created one tru his mother and d devil make good use of it.

5 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Raiders: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
She better leave that marriage
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by aprokomanager: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
osesology:
A wife beater, diabolic, ingrate, insensitive...when I see stories like this, I begin to disagree with the Bible's strict injunction of ``no divorce, no matter what''. If everything the woman said is true, then I wonder how she had endured in that house for five years.

Na you no get money, na you still dey form Ramble.
na wa ooooo she try...end time yeye hubby

4 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Psalm18: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Diabolical mother.
Now, will she marry her son?

Some parents and siblings just dont know how to let go

9 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by ichommy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eya, I pity him.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by ifycelebrity(f): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
true love
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Chanchit: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Owk, na I understand why the man dey cry, how do you expect him to let the bread winner go just like that. As the matter is now,they would settle it, and all the family demons would return to their caves.

2 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lol...Weakling. SMBD. (Shaking My Big Diick)

x.x.x™

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by ichommy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Not easy Brother
chesterlee:
Weak man!!!
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by amunkita(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eeyaah!!!

The man is crying after thinking of what hunger will do to him nd his mother...

Madam If he sends away the mother nd all other relatives, pls forgive him...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Greataausim(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
undecided Love is a sad something..?
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
I have seen this scenario before

The mother was invited to live with the family but other family members came along(at least that was what they kinda did). They are always visiting in the name missing mama.

The man is not strong enough jare. A man that cannot control his family must be divorced!!!undecided
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by kilode100(f): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bombed pussy at work.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by martineverest(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Love strong o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.