Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid (29047 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by donodion(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
ijustdey:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/man-weeps-in-court-over-wifes-divorce-bid/

This woman deserve to be happy and enjoy her marriage but instead, outside parties have taken over her man and her domain.

I support her request for divorce. She as an individual is neither safe nor appreciated In the Union.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Nkasiobi87(f): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
she is a strong woman.and she took the right decision to divorce him. One day I will take that bold step .

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Nkasiobi87(f): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
she is a strong woman.and she took the right decision to divorce him. One day I will take that bold step .some men are really wicked. I don't know how superior they feel when beating a woman. I laugh when I hear crying .stupid man.

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by emmyw(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
brainiac007:

This statement can only be proven when u get married. Well, I'll be expecting feedback from you.
Ok Sir.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by emmyw(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
amusadele:
Yoruba boy, sounding like WET pieces of rag torn from woman wrapper. Tufiakwa. These are the children raised from wife controlled families.
Its not always good to judge people, firstly, am not a yoruba person, secondly, you don't even know my background,but I believe you can't talk nonsense when you see me face to face.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
He didn't think she would have the courage to leave. Now that she's leaving his eyes are clearing.
Probably because he realizes he'll now have to work to sustain himself.

Crocodile tears. undecided

If she goes back to him, the maltreatment will continue. Him and his family are not nice people:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by midehi2(f): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't ever put up with an abusive partner - they will hit you again. tongue

We got a deal , why aren't you complying ? cheesy
yes sir cheesy

can you please remind me of the deal again
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Truckpusher(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

yes sir cheesy

can you please remind me of the deal again
Iti ish a shecret grin
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by bukatyne(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
cococandy:
He didn't think she would have the courage to leave. Now that she's leaving his eyes are clearing.
[/b]Probably because he realizes he'll now have to work to sustain himself.

Crocodile tears. undecided

[b]If she goes back to him, the maltreatment will continue. Him and his family are not nice people
:

100%!

If she goes back, na die be that.

Even if she wants to, let him show signs of genuine repentance.

It is very obvious the man is the problem of that marriage.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by midehi2(f): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Iti ish a shecret grin
grin funny you
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Truckpusher(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

grin funny you
Izhi nottu punny. cheesy
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by sweetlaw: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
oshiosense:
So, if she goes, you will go and marry her, abi?

Idiot! Will u advice ur sisters to stay in abusive marriages? Its dis ur type of stu...pit mentality that make women gt killed by weak husbands.

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by midehi2(f): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Izhi nottu punny. cheesy
see ya wide mouth tongue
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Truckpusher(m): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

see ya wide mouth tongue
E wide reach your thing? cheesy
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by midehi2(f): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
E wide reach your thing? cheesy
i get small mouth so my thing small tongue
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

i get small mouth so my thing small tongue
grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by midehi2(f): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy na u sabi jor
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Truckpusher(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy na u sabi jor
I hear say some dey get wetin dey resemble cheek bone wey dey hit person for belle like iron. shocked shocked
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by midehi2(f): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hear say some dey get wetin dey resemble cheek bone wey dey hit person for belle like iron. shocked shocked
never heard that ooo cheesy
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Truckpusher(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

never heard that ooo cheesy
Hian! you can lie eh grin

Oya! compessh now cheesy
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by midehi2(f): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hian! you can lie eh grin
Oya! compessh now cheesy
am serious
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Truckpusher(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

am serious
Peeps that are serious are in the hospital right now. grin
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by midehi2(f): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Peeps that are serious are in the hospital right now. grin
Lmao... cheesy cheesy

I just checked your profile, is that your hair? and your location is btw area 1 and area 2....or do you dwell inbtw them cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Truckpusher(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:

Lmao... cheesy cheesy

I just checked your profile, is that your hair? and your location is btw area 1 and area 2....or do you dwell inbtw them cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

I blame you ? sad
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by midehi2(f): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin
I blame you ? sad
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Truckpusher(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2015

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by AyamConfidence(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Fesomu:
You told the man to send the woman that brought him to dis world away...shey na gucci rice him mother dey chaw ni
am sure u dint read the post well besides the mother in law had no right to stay in her son's matrimonial home except there is no other option but to bring in other family members...thats senselessness at its peak
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by AyamConfidence(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Moral Lesson: dont marry a yoloba man if ure not from their tribe...their family members tend to hate other Nigerians esp when ure quite sucessful (i knw what i'm saying)
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by emzila(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
osesology:
A wife beater, diabolic, ingrate, insensitive...when I see stories like this, I begin to disagree with the Bible's strict injunction of ``no divorce, no matter what''. If everything the woman said is true, then I wonder how she had endured in that house for five years.

Na you no get money, na you still dey form Ramble.

THE BIBLE NEVER SAID "NO DIVORCE NO MATTER WHAT" GO BACK AND READ YOUR BIBLE BEFORE U INCURRED THE CURSE THAT FOLLOW EVERYONE THAT SAY WHAT D BIBLE DIDNT SAY.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by saymihi2lizzy: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nonsense man! the woman has really endured ooooo. Women Shine ur eyes well well, don't jst invite inlaws to ur house cos some of them want to come n ruin ur marriage.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by samblessed: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
AyamConfidence:
Moral Lesson: dont marry a yoloba man if ure not from their tribe...their family members tend to hate other Nigerians esp when ure quite sucessful (i knw what i'm saying)
Abeg, its not fair to use just one person experience to condemn a whole race. What has gone wrong with us as a people? Why make a fuss out of nothing?? What has really become of our present day naija youths the older generation of our leaders are there making their money and partying with themselves irrespective of tribe while the youths are here killing themselves over nothing. Shame!!!!
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by forexbinary: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ndi Ofe Mmanu embarassed embarassed

Na their way!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' / Help! Is My Husband Marrying A Second Wife? / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.