Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid (29048 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by elopee3000(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ejiro they did all this cus they knew ur not a Yoruba person am sorry for all u went through , angry odua odua odua how many times I call una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by cruzita(f): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
very stupid man .u don't have money but yet u still bite the fingers that fed u.idiot trying to entice her back with those cursed tears.animal,grumpy chop,old bossy boot with an alabaster face.

2 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Agama lizard tears.

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by delta234: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Some tribes and jazz are like bread and butter.

2 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by pet4ril(f): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
I pray the wife have pity on him and stay in his marriage..

I don't know what all these wicked mothers want in their sons house for christ sake when they know they cant treat another person's daughter as their own. You will see their own daughters mannerless and all bad behaviors, yet they will be talking about another person's own just because she married their son...
May God forgive me, if my mother in law want to turn to a boss in my own house, i will do something drastic to her that will make her think to early grave but if she behaves like a mother to me, i promise shr will be grateful to God for the rest of her life cos i will treat her just as I 'm treating my own mum which I love so much

4 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
INTRODUCING THE LATEST INFINIX PHONE
Call/whatsap 08136386580(JUMIA Sales Representative 2 place ur orders.
INFINIX NOTE 2 X600 #Big6 is the latest smart phone from Infinix with amazing features that serves all your need. Enough of low battery worry.
The Infinix X600 comes in 2 types =
Option 1 of the Infinix Note 2 X 600 specs comes with 1G RAM and 16GB Internal Memory with price range at #27,500

Option 2 Of the Infinix Note 2 X600 features comes with 2GB RAM and 32GB Internal Memory with prices ranging from #31,500

SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
Screen Size: 6.0 inch HD
Memory: 1GB RAM / 2 GB RAM
Internal Storage: 16GB / 32GB expandable to 128GB
Processor: 1.2 GHz, Quad-core Powered by mediatek processor (Cortex-A53)
Network Connectivity: 3G / 4G enabled
Camera: 2MP front camera and 13MP back camera with flash with a 78 degree shooting angle
Sim Card: Dual Sim
Lots of another phones are available @ affordable prices.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Zahrabinnta(f): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Useless man,Rubbish.Crocodile tears naim he dey cry.Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by oshiosense(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
boboLIL:
Its good u r still alive.... Go and let him now marry his mother....
So, if she goes, you will go and marry her, abi?
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Enesi47: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
By God grace I will never be jobless, but I need ladies with such Good manner

2 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by obinnashady(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
No never know what u have until u lose it,cry all u want.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by CioAngels(f): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
What do i say, hm, thank God you are aflicted with illness. Being from his place is not better. Once there is beating involved, then the choice is yours. Remember, your daughter needs motherly care.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Lilimax(f): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
ijustdey:
adding that her husband left home for days without coming back and she believes he went to other women and sometimes in a juju man’s house because whenever he came back home he would have the urge to sleep with her immediately, no matter what time it was and if she refused he would make sure he had his way and after he does that she feels very sick in a strange way.
Chai!
Woman, you have to use your discretion in this case because the man may end up killing you one day.
I'm sure, he's shedding a crocodile tears embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Lilimax(f): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
cruzita:
very stupid man .u don't have money but yet u still bite the fingers that fed u.idiot trying to entice her back with those cursed tears.animal,grumpy chop,old bossy boot with an alabaster face.
Honestly, the man could be worse than a savage embarassed
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Juzzybabe(f): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
i wounder when all this wicked,evil,selfish,devilished dono what else to call women like my mother inlaw will stop this evil act of theirs...let her marry her son na so that she can have evalsting happiness. But wait ooo,did his mother lured him into the diabolical act too? what a pity.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by dadzin: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
A very difficult decision indeed to take considering the husbands plea for forgiveness . I feel the wife loves her husband and would love to stay back in the marriage if the man will truelly change from his bad behaviour towards her.

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by IndianaJay: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
osesology:
A wife beater, diabolic, ingrate, insensitive...when I see stories like this, I begin to disagree with the Bible's strict injunction of ``no divorce, no matter what''. If everything the woman said is true, then I wonder how she had endured in that house for five years.

Na you no get money, na you still dey form Ramble.

Thank you for your post.

Many of our people believe that it's a do or die affair.

Get married, stay married.....or die trying.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by just2endowed: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
hmmm marriage this days is something else. for me i can never raise a hand on a woman or wify....no matter what.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Malakh: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
osesology:
A wife beater, diabolic, ingrate, insensitive...when I see stories like this, I begin to disagree with the Bible's strict injunction of ``no divorce, no matter what''. If everything the woman said is true, then I wonder how she had endured in that house for five years.

Na you no get money, na you still dey form Ramble.
no divorce was only meant for spiritual lsrael,He could careless if other nations divorced or not.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by godoluwa(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
teebaxy:
Iranu, I don't no how to beat a lady and I pray to never know how
AMEN & AMEN. ONLY A MADMAN BEATS HIS WIFE
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by repogirl(f): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Crocodile tears! angry
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by zubby29(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
hmmmm,not all d time,it can also b d sweetest tin to happen to any1
simsbi:
love is a sad something
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Virgindove(f): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
emmyw:
I don't really know if its poverty or wickedness, but I don't know why some mean are heartless, raising a hand on your woman, no matter what people or your family lure you into, you don't have the right to bit your wife like an animal. That's why it is always good to think twice before getting married. As for me, nothing that my wife(future wife) will ever do for me to raise hand on her(by Gods grace) because she is my partner and not an animal nor my slave.
Easier said than done. Many men naturally abhor wife battering but as the strength of a woman lies in her mouth, men are often compelled to use physical force.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Virgindove(f): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Easier said than done. Many men naturally abhor wife battering but as the strength of a woman lies in her mouth, men are often compelled to use physical force. It takes divine impulse to overcome such temptation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by emmyw(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Virgindove:

Easier said than done. Many men naturally abhor wife battering but as the strength of a woman lies in her mouth, men are often compelled to use physical force.
Ma'am, you can say that but you really don't have to generalize men, I know what am saying and I always stick to my word, only if you know me better, I mean will anyone force me to marry? I will marry someone that I love, and instead of me to raise hand on her, I would rather leave the house for her at that moment.

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by Originalsly: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
osesology:
when I see stories like this, I begin to disagree with the Bible's strict injunction of ``no divorce, no matter what''
Really?... read for yourself and not just repeat what so many say but can never quote. The Bible does support divorce. @topic... "he that find a wife has found a good thing".... this guy found good thing and never knew.... maybe he now realised when he is about to lose her. Nothing would change... he is weak.. and his mother and siblings have power over him.
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by elipheleh(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
the cone heads at it again..
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by sniper77(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
midehi2:
Eeyaah! pity on him, he deserves it anyway

He deserves no pity. A man who takes orders from his mum and relatives is not matured enough to run a home. The woman should leave before she ends up in a body bag
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by inme: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
First of all, it's very very difficult to live with a Yoruba person as a neighbour, with their awkward attitude, I wonder where they inherit their stupidity from.

Ejiro is even lucky. If her husband have a sister with kids and husband, he will bring them to live with them even if they live in one room apartment. DEM KNO GET SHAME.

Don't ever trust them, buy everything in the world for them, do all you can to please them, they will not appreciate.

...speaking from experience

3 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Fesomu:
You told the man to send the woman that brought him to dis world away...shey na gucci rice him mother dey chaw ni
smh! In all of the story,dat's all u can hold! Was the woman not the one dat invited her in-law? So she should stay permanently at the expense of the wife that caters for the whole family? So many irresponsible men everywhere. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by fireforfire: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good!!!
Divorce his black arse.
animal
Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by omojesu202(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
SkyBound:
Before you call me an illietarate or a tout, make sure you read through and confirm if am an illiterate or not. Because most of you who are senseless on this forum usually think that anyone that supports Biafra is jobless. FYI, I can feed most of your families... Quote me anywhere!

I have never felt this slighted. Seun, U are a morron and an Idiott. I really used to hold you in high esteem. But never knew that your imbecility screams to the high heavens! So people shouldnt air their views on Nairaland again? Because of what? They signed up on an idiottic website like yours? Who do you think you are phooling? You feel you can update Nairaland rules anytime you like and at random without due consultation? When you wanted to ban begging on Nairaland, I thought you threw it open for discussion? SEUN, USU RAKWA OTU NNEI... OTORO GBAGBUKWA EZI NA ULO GI THERE! IF I HAD MY HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK RIGHT NOW, I WILL SQUEEZE IT 360 DEGREES TILL THERE IS NO DROP OF BREATH IN YOUR MISERABLE, MODAFUCCKING LIFE! You have prolly collected money from the government to muzzle out peoples freedom of expression!

How stuppid can this Yoruba man be?
Go through my posts! You will notice that I am not an IPOB member nor a Biafran supporter. I am rather a Biafran apologist because I believe in peoples right to self determination. Seun, You cannot kill the Biafran idelogy. It is bigger than you and the whole Yoruba race. It is bigger than Nigeria.

I REMEMBER VIVIDLY WHEN A BASTARD CALLED ABAGWORO WAS ADVISING AGAINST BIAFRA! Rather than call the Igbos on Nairaland to the table and give them valid reasons why Biafra may not go well as they are thinking, the Idiott was saying that federal troops will throw cluster bombs on AWADA! I WAS LIKE WTF? Cluster bombs on Awada and Onitsha? And we will be watching them right? I now quoted him anld him he is a phool. I told him that one cluster bomb in any part of Igboland, I WILL PERSONALLY WEAR A VEST TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA OF MY CHOICE! BAM! I WAS BANNED! BUT A MORRON WHO THREATHENED THE WHOLE IGBOLAND WITH CLUSTER BOMBS WAS LEFT TO ROAM THE STREETS OF NAIRALAND LIKE A RABID DOG!

Seun, let me be clear with you; THIS YOUR SINGULAR RULE WILL COST YOU AND NIGERIA MORE THAN YOU KNOW. YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET THIS DECISION. FOR STARTERS, I AM NOW A FULL BIAFRAN SUPPORTER. BEFORE, I WAS ONLY OBSERVING FROM THE SIDELINES! I WILL NOW CONTRIBUTE IMMENSELY TO THIS BIAFRAN PROJECT. ONCE I REACH SPAIN, I WILL LIASE WITH ANY IPOB GROUP THERE AND SUPPORT THEM. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I OWE IPOB AND BIAFRA ACTUALIZATION 5,000 EUROS IN SUPPORT. I am an Igbo man from Anambra and should war break out today, I will be in full support of the Biafran army. I will dedicate all my reources, energy, intellect, wisdom and money to the actualization of Biafra and the defeat of the Nigerian state.

Seun, you are so stewpid and so morronic! Why the hell are people afraid of you? Are you God? Do you feed me? Do you feed the Igbo nation? Are you even aware that majority of your advertisers are Igbos? Are you aware that full time registered members of Nairaland are Anambra people? Do you know how much you hurt us witH this betrayal? Why couldn't you remain neutral to the Biafran issue? At least, I believe that therre are sane and logical threads on why Igbos should support Biafra! I expected you and your phucking moderators to ban only those who promote hate and bigotry. But as you have proved, you are against Biafra and the Igbo dreams!

Seun if you are not a goat, you must have noticed that prolly before the Scottish referendum, Scots do go to British forums and promote the ideology of Scottish Independence! Nobody banned! Google is your friend.. So do your modafuccking research. All these Nairaland wars between the Igbos and the Yorubas is also evident between the Scots online and the Brits online.... They diss each other also!

I thought you were different? You have shown that you are a dictator and God knows that I am very violent and hateful to dictators. I am a humanist. I want you to ban me. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BASTTARD! YOUR FATHER, MOTHER AND WHOLE FAMILY ARE BASTARDDS TOO! OMO ALE JATI JATI! Infact, no need for this! As the moderator for Nairaland, you must have noticed that I have already sent a deactiavation mail to my email address. Once my colleague comes back and I get the flash drive where the password to my email is, I will deactivate. As am deactvating as a former friend of Nairaland, I want to tell you that I am coming back as strong enemy of Nairaland. I will spam Nairaland and frustrate your business!

I want to use this opportunity to call on the Igbo people who were in support or neutral to the Biafran issue to support a cyber warfare against Nairaland. If you can hack this website and take it offline, I will pay you handsomely.

I CALL ON ALL IGBO ENGINEERS TO TAKE THIS WEBSITE DOWN. IF YOU ARE NOT A HACKER, JUST SIGN UP MANY ACCOUNTS AS AM GOING TO DO. GOOGLE WEBSITES WHERE YOU CAN CREATE FREE MAILS IN 10 SECONDS.... USE THEM TO SIGN UP THOUSANDS OF ACCOUNTS... SPAM EVERY SECTION OF NAIRALAND AND MAKE SURE ALL BIAFRAN PAGES AND FLAGS ARE THE FIRST ON EVERY SECTION! DEDICATE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY TO THIS PROJECT. LET US SHOW SEUN WHAT WE CAN DO WHEN YOU COME AGAINST THE IGBO SPIRIT!
IF YOU WERE AN ADVERTISER, BOYCOTT NAIRALAND! [/b]DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE SURE NO MONEY FROM THE POCKET OF AN IGBO MAN ENTERS SEUN’S POCKETS AGAIN!
[b]
IF YOU ARE AN IGBO COMPUTER SCIENTIST, PLEASE DO WELL TO CREATE A FORUM AND WEBISTE THAT IS MORE UNIQUE AND SPECIAL THAN NAIRALAND... PROMOTE IT AND WE SHALL BE THERE TO SUPPORT YOU. BE SMART AND CREATE ONE NOW THAT MAJORITY OF IGBOS WHO ARE HURT WILL COME TO.

Seun I can assure you of one thing... By 2070, you are already a dead man. Same with me too. So, if we are all going to die one day, why should I be afraid to die for Biafra?
So that my Children will be free? If am still going to die one day because am not assured of tomorrow especially in a useless nation like Nigeria, why should I be afraid of you banning me on a useless website like yours? Have I ever begged you for money before? THIS USELESS COUNTRY WAS BROUGHT TOGETHER BY WAR! SO, IF IT SEPARATES BY WAR, I DONT THINK ITS WRONG!

Well this is how we are going to do this shyt right now;

Phuck you SEUN

Phuck Nairaland

Phuck Nigeria

And if You want to be down with Nairaland and Seun, then Phuck you too.

All you Biafran haters, Phuck you too!

NgeneUkwenu, Beremx, Abagworo... Phuck you too....

All you madafucckers on Nairaland that keep on insulting the Igbos, Phuck you all... Die slow modaffuckers!

May Hell and Heaven reject thy souls on the day you die miserable deaths..... BASTTARDS!

THATS THE MUCH I HATE YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WITH MY SUPPORT FOR BIAFRA, ITS GOING TO TAKE A WHOLE NEW DIMENSION NOW. YOU PEOPLE JUST WON IPOB A HARD CORE FAN!

another psycho on the loose .
make dog chop your asss

4 Likes

Re: Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid by missyadorable(f): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ejiro..Delta woman you went and married a Yoloba man..Dont you know how fetish and diabolic they are? How can you advocate for your MURDER-in-law to be brought to live in the same house with you? Ah ha!
Hope you have learnt your lessons now!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' / Help! Is My Husband Marrying A Second Wife? / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.