Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring (54410 Views)

United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by erimmy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
#boringtimes
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
chesterlee:
Let's be honest.. Our Flag lacks creativity!!

Truth be told!!!

I think we should flip it to make it horizontal and include our coat of arms In the middle . also lighten up the a green abit .

it's not boring tho ... it's simply not exciting like the American flag, Egyptian flag , Israeli flag or the argentinian flag
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by ATERI(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
From what I`ve read here, I can conclude that majority of us see the BBC as a reliable and dependable source of information. What a pity!
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Missy89(f): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nigerians have no sense of humor
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by steve440: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
he's a silly biafran. That's how they go about disgracing the good igbo tribe.
hahaha
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by christconscious: 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
DaFlash:
Those set of people are nuisance everywhere they are, online and offline grin
if not my moniker and my perception about life,I ll say let Amadioha visit u for that "generization".even American has dummy among them.idiot!!

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by nwonufestus(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
i laugh in fiji grin grin
nigeria is no longer a zoo but an evil forest grin grin
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by kestolove95(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
hummerwise:
even peeps from other african countries defended the nigerian flag wif a stiff response..
but look at that nigerian man(UGOCHUKWU EZE OKONKWO) thats suppose to be doing dsame chose to be an alien...

what a shame!
na ibo man, make e no supriz u
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by laprince(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
The Nigerian flag is awesome.
BBC does not need to approve of it for us.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by oluamid(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
millionaireman:

Because Ugochukwu Eze Okonkwo felt Nigeria flag is boring. He called Nigeria a zoo. In fact, he does not like being a Nigerian.

Being a Nigerian, or indeed, a citizen of any country is not by force.]

Everybody has a choice and every group is entitled by self determination clause these days. Some of you people who still believe in one country by force, in citizen by force - you are still in the dark ages.

If what u said is true then there will be at least 7 billion different countries on earth. One for each human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by lilremedy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Check This

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
BBC, Biafrans Broadcating Cuninglingus.

No be the same UK ppl they sponsor disunity for this country?

They are eager to see the useless BH flags or the mumu rising sun flag as the nigerian flag
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wetin concern me seff

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by electrokcoi(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
thank God, ur god british said it
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by kollinpowel(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2015
I have never liked BBC before.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 12, 2015
RisingEast:

Not only Nigeria flag is boring but Nigeria as a country is boring, a country created by a drug addict nd a prostitude grin grin grin

Fredrick Lugard is ur's lord,..the maker of the ZOOgrin grin
another one is on the loose Pls help him

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Raalsalghul: 1:22am On Dec 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I can see some nice comments from educated and intelligent igbo guys(majority carries the vote). Most of these Igbo guys are not in support of that Biafran trashy movement. Only the few illiterates and touts are in support of it
I couldn't agree more with you bro!
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by jonnieoneng: 1:26am On Dec 12, 2015
hummerwise:
even peeps from other african countries defended the nigerian flag wif a stiff response..
but look at that nigerian man(UGOCHUKWU EZE OKONKWO) thats suppose to be doing dsame chose to be an alien...

what a shame!
When u give a fool too much attention,u have actually promoted him to br high than what he is.The time has come for every right thinking Nigerian to ignore this small boys and girls who are promoting a lost cause
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by jonnieoneng: 1:45am On Dec 12, 2015
davo3286:
Who ever said nigeria's flag is boring is not far from the truth. nigeria's flag and national anthem are the most boring symbols a country would ever have. Have you heard the BIAFRAN anthem? It's like a love song...so sweet! smiley And the flag? So awesome! nigeria needs serious national re-branding to do. First the name has to be changed, then the flag and anthem. As for the coat of arms...I love it!
Is a Flag meant to excite?I doubt if many of the commenters on this thread attended primary school.The flag as design by Pa Akinwunmi is a symbol meant to tell us about the essence of our Nationality. Anyone who has issues with that is invariably saying all our Nationalists and Hero are big clowns.If u don't like Nigeria as it is......Then pls go to Cameroun or Chad
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by badman007(m): 1:47am On Dec 12, 2015
hummerwise:

what a shame!

Perhaps now we know the people sponsoring him.. Who benefits the most from wars around the world? Who would benefit from the conflict in Nigeria?
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by jonnieoneng: 1:55am On Dec 12, 2015
skidskid:

I think we should flip it to make it horizontal and include our coat of arms In the middle . also lighten up the a green abit .

it's not boring tho ... it's simply not exciting like the American flag, Egyptian flag , Israeli flag or the argentinian flag
Just because a few individuals from a section in Nigeria are not in tune with what it takes to thrive in the entity called Nigeria,gives them te right to abuse our National symbol.SINCE U DON'T LIKE OUR FLAG WHY NOT LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND NATIONALISE TO ANY ONE WHOSE FAH EXCITES U
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by jonnieoneng: 1:59am On Dec 12, 2015
badman007:

Perhaps now we know the people sponsoring him.. Who benefits the most from wars around the world? Who would benefit from the conflict in Nigeria?
GOD BLESS U MY BRODA.THERE IS HOPE FOR NIGERIA WITH THE LIKES OF YOU

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by jonnieoneng: 2:05am On Dec 12, 2015
chesterlee:

Truth be told!!!
OH REALLY.............CAN YOU TELL NAIRALANDERS ONE CREATIVE THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE IN YOUR LIFE?.......WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Kirinwa: 2:36am On Dec 12, 2015
Op BBC never said it was boring. They only asked a question. A rare opportunity for a sensible someone to enlighten them of our great nation.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by babafirst(m): 5:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Lol @ BBC's cluelessly boring flag too.I think the 3rd one represents their TV 'faction' lol,even more boring.

Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:11am On Dec 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
and what was people's response when BBC talk am? Do you think BBC is God? So because it's coming from BBC? Do you think the whole Britain sent the post? One senseless folk(probably a pro-biafran bbc worker) posted it. Get lost if you have nothing good to say joor

Bros no mind am. Another example of d kinds of people you were talking about.
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by Progress2468(m): 5:37am On Dec 12, 2015
chesterlee:

Truth be told!!!

See you
So until they pack many colours put for flag b4 it will be creative abi?

The flag is okay abeg
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by abdullkabar(m): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2015
They just wnt to be heard that's all or beta still its envy....if not wetin concern hercules and yorubaland!! undecided
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by abdullkabar(m): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2015
skidskid:

...what are you saying!!...what's different between our flag nd dat of france?....simplicity is the key,our flag is perfect...even to I dnt fancy the USA flag,too complicated
Re: Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring by xilixr: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Truth be told, its boring. But that don't mean I don't accept it. And what I hate the most is how they paint everything with green and white during national ceremonies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos / People's Houses Flooded In Lekki After This Morning Rain (Photos) / Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.