Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! (5405 Views)

So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real / Where's Irunoboo? I've Missed Her. / Irunoboo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
undecided undecided And you think I'll waste my precious time doing that shii!! grin You said "experience"...What do you mean?Were you once a victim or what "IRUNOBOO IS A GOOD GIRL WITH SELF WORTH"
i wasnt wrong afterall when i called you a fo.ol in my earlier post.

You dnt av the time to upload the hookup pix but av enough time to open a thread narrating how you phonk her?

You must be a very stvpid boiy.fool.
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i bet no reasonable gurl will agree to a hookup with you.

You are not only stvpid,but lack manners,what is your aim of insulting me when i only point out the obvious?that alone show how uncouth,foolish and childish you are.

Talk of intellectual proweress?chuckle,you are but a dim-witted imebeci.le,

gosh!you av no manners at all,retarde..d fo.ol
grin grin See vex.Your post is so fool of faux pas and grammatical blunders,further substantiating what I said earlier on. No reasonable girl will Hookup with me That must be so sarcastic of you.
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
grin grin See vex.Your post is so fool of faux pas and grammatical blunders,further substantiating what I said earlier on.
and you oooh my prof,kindly point out my grammatical blunder let me give you reasons why you are but a waste of semen.

It would av been better if your mum had flushed you away.

1 Like

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
grin grin See vex.Your post is so fool of faux pas and grammatical blunders,further substantiating what I said earlier on. No reasonable girl will Hookup with me That must be so sarcastic of you.
the mad walk with the mad.

It only a mad girl that will agree to a hookup with you.
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

You dnt av the time to upload the hookup pix but av enough time to open a thread narrating how you phonk her?

Stop getting riled up for no reason precisely.I'm in no mood to trade words with you,besides,my first post was only to admonish,but you got exasperated just by those insipid jibes.And talking about insult,I'm like a pro in that so stop fanning the flames of tussle.Please,stop being so ludicrous,unreasonable and irrational,I decided not to post the pics for the sake of security!!

1 Like

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

What a prototype of enormous foolhardiness and hopelessness. So you made the blunders obliviously without having to admit the fact your post is so full of bloopers.Apart from your whimsical way of punctuating, you use words in a wrong way contextually. let's no go into that because it's so evident you're at the nadir of grammatical knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
you might be the same person or a fvcking troll.

Experience has taught me never to believe any story told by nairalanders partaining online hookup on nairaland especially when the lady involve is famous for opening unnecessary and attention seeking thread.irunoboo is a good gurl with self worth.

I only fear those female nairalanders who pretend to be reserved and no nonesene people,..

Prove me wrong by uploading the hookup pix.
AT LEAST SB WITH BRAIN HAS SAID STH....LIARS RAMPAGING EVERYWHERE WITH TWO ACCOUNTS
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
Stop getting riled up for no reason precisely.I'm in no mood to trade words with you,besides,my first post was only to admonish,but you got exasperated just by those insipid jibes.And talking about insult,I'm like a pro in that so stop fanning the flames of tussle.Please,stop being so ludicrous,unreasonable and irrational,I decided not to post the pics for the sake of security!!
ooooh really?you are not in the mood to trade words but av guts to throw the first jab?

You must be out of your mind,infact i dnt want to ever see yhu near my mention again,get lost pls.
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
and you oooh my prof,kindly point out my grammatical blunder let me give you reasons why you are but a waste of semen.

It would av been better if your mum had flushed you away.
like the way she flushed your "would have been" siblings away and how you ultimately became a product of an unsuccessful abortion.Biatch!your birth was a mistake spilled over from a porous condom.You ought to have been drained by a contraceptive and thrown into a dustbin or flushed down the soak away!grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
ooooh really?you are not in the mood to trade words but av guts to throw the first jab?

You must be out of your mind,infact i dnt want to ever see yhu near my mention again,get lost pls.
grin grin opting out so soon?? frustrated psychopath.

1 Like

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
What a prototype of enormous foolhardiness and hopelessness. So you made the blunders obliviously without having to admit the fact your post is so full of bloopers.Apart from your whimsical way of punctuating, you use words in a wrong way contextually. let's no go into that because it's so evident you're at the nadir of grammatical knowledge.
ooooooh my gawd!

I av been exchanging words with a yabaleft escapee,oooh my bad!!sadsadsad
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Eat the remains of your own vomit.!!grin
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
ooooooh my gawd!

I av been exchanging words with a yabaleft escapee,oooh my bad!!sadsadsad
Yabaleft escapee?don't tag me with your village title.Ancient Bit.ch

3 Likes

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
Adebowaletunji:

AT LEAST SB WITH BRAIN HAS SAID STH....LIARS RAMPAGING EVERYWHERE WITH TWO ACCOUNTS
i somehow,believed one person is operating the two acct,whatever the case maybe,am outta here.

The guy is a frustrated eeeediot.
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Adebowaletunji:

Ode!Fraternization on the move.Wetin concern u?Amebo oshi!!!
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i somehow,believed one person is operating the two acct,whatever the case maybe,am outta here.

The guy is a frustrated eeeediot.
grin clueless,hopeless,worthless and useless Legendary fool.

3 Likes

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
Yabaleft escapee?don't tag me with your village title.Ancient Bit.ch
obdurate fool!!

Son of a thousand fathers,get the fvck outta my mention,your quote is infecting my tab with an incurable virus.fool.
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
grin clueless,hopeless,worthless and useless Legendary fool.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy oooh my gawd!!

Please go take your drugs,enough for the day,mumu.

1 Like

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
obdurate fool!!

Son of a thousand fathers,get the fvck outta my mention,your quote is infecting my tab with an incurable virus.fool.
Stupid and needless Gorilla looking bi.tch with a wrinkled cunt.grin what Tab?Lwkmd!Thanks to the faceless forum,condom hawkers now have a say.Just get rid of that Chinese phone with patched screen.god forkasen poverty ridiculed Bit.CH with a Chinese phone.grin grin see her mouth like tab.lwkmd!

2 Likes

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy oooh my gawd!!

Please go take your drugs,enough for the day,mumu.
E don pain am!0de!
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
Stupid and needless Gorilla looking bi.tch with a wrinkled cunt.grin what Tab?Lwkmd!Thanks to the faceless forum,condom hawkers now have a say.Just get rid of that Chinese phone with patched screen.god forkasen poverty ridiculed Bit.CH with a Chinese phone.grin grin see her mouth like tab.lwkmd!
jesus christ,ook your quote is infecting my nokia touch with an incurable virus.

Can you now get lost?mumu.

@winkled cunt,little wonder your dad wouldnt mind roasting you just to serve me dinner cos that winkled cunt,is filled with honeycheesycheesy

ode!!
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI:
E don pain am!0de!
pained you say?

Shebi i talk am say na yabaleft patient you be.

Foool.
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by lovely17(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
High on Irunooboo German juice??
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
jesus christ,ook your quote is infecting my nokia touch with an incurable virus.

Can you now get lost?mumu.

@winkled cunt,little wonder your dad wouldnt mind roasting you just to serve me dinner cos that winkled cunt,is filled with honeycheesycheesy

ode!!
See as you dry!I wouldn't even try bleeping your cunt even if it's free of charge. grin grin brainless slowpoke with a saggy pu$$ylips.grin ;Dthank god you've admitted it's wrinkled.filled with honey?You mean those odoriferous mucus filled Std infested saggy and slacky borehole?grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by aktem(m): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
sometin tells me dat Izanami is irunobo with anoda acct......#fact#......dis is indeed end time.
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
pained you say?

Shebi i talk am say na yabaleft patient you be.

Foool.
grin See as you dey make my rod dey stand with your DP now.Mad lady!!Unfortunately for you,I don't bleep animals.

3 Likes

Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by schumastic(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
osedvgirl:
Nice marketing cheesy

osedvirgingirl grin grin grin thats what the v stands for tell me am wrong grin grin
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
aktem:
sometin tells me dat Izanami is irunobo with anoda acct......#fact#......dis is indeed end time.
grin grin Baseless assumption.
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by profmallory(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
IZANAMI one day might just marry Jolllyjoy. I mean you guys rock.. so much energy and love!!
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
profmallory:
IZANAMI one day might just marry Jolllyjoy. I mean you guys rock.. so much energy and love!!
lolll not badcheesy
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by ishiamu(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
osedvgirl:
If she was that sweet and tight, op would have come under 10mins grin

Bad gal, in phyno's voice I no be one minute man am not coming quicker grin
Re: Hey!irunoboo Is Real Oh! by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
dis super story make sense, when is d part 2 coming out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Loves S3x But This Happens After The First Round - Lady / I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. / Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.