Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com (5300 Views)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hello everyone,

I met a girl on this site strictlyhookup.com and we have had sex like 5 times already. I cannot seem to want another girl which I think means I am falling in love.

Her sex seems to be the best (maybe because that is what she does) but I now have a big issue.

I am having thoughts of marriage with her. Can I marry someone like that? Seeing that I met her on a hookups site? What will I tell our kids or even friends on where and how we met?

She really seems to be a cool girl sha.

Please I need your advice.
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
She's really a cool girl.

Na you go day HOT when he start to Bleep your neighbours.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by donbachi(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
When nights comes...the hustle begins!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Angelacruz: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
U wat to marry a runs girl? Are u really okay??

15 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
undecided

Because of sex, you want to throw your destiny to the dogs?

25 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
There’s a reason they called the site STRICTLYHOOKUPS.

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by akpunda86: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mm
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
This story is fabricated; you are simply advertising that ashawo site

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
When nights comes...the hustle begins!!!!

She promised me that she will not do it again. Sadly I had that discussion with her sad but don't know how I can be sure she will stop
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by joceey(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
akpunda86:
Hey like we in same shoes.i met a chic on a dating site dont know how it happened she invited me and next .....iv never been long on it but lasted for an hour.was an hour of tense passion.
Iv never seen ny thing as sweet as hers been long.
Was supposed to see her again next lock down and just last week told me she is pregnant. I told her to confirm came out positive.
Then said she is removing it i told her no if she is preg is a good thing can take care of u.i transferred 200k to her.on easter sunday she called said have removed the baby i cut the line told her im not part to it.i cut. Her off.
Just yesterday she called was sending messages and calling which i told my cousin to pick and tell her im late.that i just passed on she shouted.

Today again called was reauesting for any of my brodas number and i gave her one of my new numbers.she called and i used magic voice to answer and she said i was her friend bf i died that she is carrying my baby.

Issuee now im confused dont know if saying the truth or not.

Calling her im not.i know where she stays but she not mine.i have her facebook id but she has my fake fb id.

Im not scared but need be sure cos she called me telling me baby aborted but once i confirm noting to fear.

Guy sorry gonna post this on your post. I dont wanna change my id.

MY GUY I WENT THROUGH YOUR STORY DONT BE CONFUSED ABOUT ANYTHING WHAT I WILL ADVICE YHOU TO DO IS TO SEND A FRIEND OR RELATION OF YOURS TO MEET WITH HER ,SINCE YOU SAID THAT YOU GAVE HER ANOTHER LINE USING MAGIC VOICE TO TALK TO HER ,THAT PERSON WILL JUST ACT AS IF HE OR SHE IS THE ONE SHE SPOKE TOO OR I ADVICE YOU TO SEND A FEMALE THAT IS AN EXPERT IN KNOWING IF A LADY IS PREGNANT OR NOT GOOD LUCK BRO

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
FortifiedCity:
This story is fabricated; you are simply advertising that ashawo site

It is a real life story. Why will I advertise for them when I am not getting paid? I stumbled upon the site and like it noni. Go eat eba biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Stevyne: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dem don use Kanyamata for you.
Pussy sweetener

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelacruz:
U wat to marry a runs girl? Are u really okay??

She lost her parents in an accident, that is why she went into the business. Shes a graduate oooo, so its condition that made her go into it.

I guess that is why she is not on the street like normal girls
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
undecided

Because of sex, you want to throw your destiny to the dogs?

Well, it has become more than sex now sha cos I am having feelings for her
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by donbachi(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
InternetUser:

She promised me that she will not do it again. Sadly I had that discussion with her sad but don't know how I can be sure she will stop
she wont..we all have a past.
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Angelacruz: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
So y cant she apply for jobs?i guess she has been doing runs during her undergraduate days.I dnt judge but it will end in tears.
InternetUser:

She lost her parents in an accident, that is why she went into the business. Shes a graduate oooo, so its condition that made her go into it.

I guess that is why she is not on the street like normal girls
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Stevyne:
Dem don use Kanyamata for you.
Pussy sweetener

This is the same thing my guy told me oooo... I just hope it is not true sha
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
InternetUser:

Well, it has become more than sex now sha cos I am having feelings for her

Does a hooker have feelings? Wake up from your drunken state, Mr.

I pray the scales fall off your eyes before you get trapped finally.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelacruz:
So y cant she apply for jobs?i guess she has been doing runs during her undergraduate days.I dnt judge but it will end in tears.

My brother, I myself have been applying for her sef but no luck. The last person I sent her to which was my childhood friend wanted to sleep with her before giving her a job and she declined. Thats part of the reason I feel she is real
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Zornes123:
There’s a reason they called the site STRICTLYHOOKUPS.

I have entered one chance abi sad
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Angelacruz: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Do wat is in ur mind.But dnt cum bak here n start crying.Bye
InternetUser:

My brother, I myself have been applying for her sef but no luck. The last person I sent her to which was my childhood friend wanted to sleep with her before giving her a job and she declined. Thats part of the reason I feel she is real
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by akpunda86: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
I dont wanna invite a third party.person i told to tell her im late dont even know why i told him.knowing where i live will be a problem for her.ill ll see her in few months to cum mistk i made was giving her 200k.

I was just excited.was driving called me she aborted it asked drug she used said doc gave it to her .i asked if she bleeded said no.i cut the fone.iv never done an abortion or part to it.
Just till now calling again when told i was late that she carrying my baby.

The chic cool if true no wahala but im viewing from an anglen

Hey guys saying y no condom it burst never knew odogwu was out
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Does a hooker have feelings? Wake up from your drunken state, Mr.

I pray the scales fall off your eyes before you get trapped finally.

Please put me in prayers oooo... Funny thing is she doesnt ask me for money and all. She uses her money to come to my house and leave. I only paid her the first 2 times sad
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Angelacruz: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Experience d say is d best teacher. So u dnt ve girls in ur church,ur area,work place etc
InternetUser:

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelacruz:
Experience d say is d best teacher. So u dnt ve girls in ur church,ur area,work place etc

Funny thing is I never thought of having anything to do with people around me since I met her.
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
sad sad sad
Angelacruz:
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
InternetUser:

Please put me in prayers oooo... Funny thing is she doesnt ask me for money and all. She uses her money to come to my house and leave. I only paid her the first 2 times sad

You see? You're attracted to the freebies. When you marry her and those awoof stop coming in, you'll then realise you never really loved her.

Pray your way out tonight. Then stop her from coming ( if long throat will allow you).

A Hooker will always be a Hooker. They don't have conscience therefore will still be doing their thing steady even under your nose.

Retrace your steps now.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Op
I have seen runs girls doing very well in their marital home
If u love her
Get to know if she feels the same way about you
Then shocked undecided
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Stillthebest: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
cry

You are just promoting the site nothing more !

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Website is a clone of codedruns
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmmm good advice. Thank you mehn, will think of this through tonight.
Eulalia:

You see? You're attracted to the freebies. When you marry her and those awoof stop coming in, you'll then realise you never really loved her.

Pray your way out tonight. Then stop her from coming ( if long throat will allow you).

A Hooker will always be a Hooker. They don't have conscience therefore will still be doing their thing steady even under your nose.

Retrace your steps now.
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Correct!!! Finally someone giving me hope that all is not lost grin
Preshieben:
Op
I have seen runs girls doing very well in their marital home
If u love her
Get to know if she feels the same way about you
Then shocked undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Ladies Like Guys Who Are Aggressive In Bed? / What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.