Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

My Father's Advice To Me About Ladies ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father's Advice To Me About Ladies ... (709 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father's Advice To Me About Ladies ... by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
My son, I will be very raw and sincere with you.
Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock or
breast but worry about the size of her heart and
brain. Worry about the size of her love and
endurance. Because after 5 or 10 years, it will not
be about the breast or buttock.
As you can see, your mum now has a flat chest
and almost flat buttock but we still live together
happily, I still love her and she still love me.
Be careful of a woman that loves money. I mean
the woman that talks ‘every time’ about her hair,
cloths, shoes, bags panties and make-ups.
Marriage is not all about these things. Without
make-up, cloths, shoes and panties a good
marriage will still stand but without love, no
marriage can stand.
When I got married to your mum, I didn’t have a
car or house of my own. I was not even educated.
But I had dreams and she appreciate and support
me. Any woman that does not support your dream
is not worth thinking-a- minute about. There are
women that will see your dreams better than you,
you are lucky if you find
one, My son, open your ears very well, there is a
kind of woman you should avoid, do not make a
mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will
regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad
things to say about everyone. If you see this kind
of woman, run away.
One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is
the one that complains about everything. If you
buy this, she says you should have bought that, if
you do this, she said you should have done that.
Please stay away! Most women enjoy talking but
the one who talks for two hours and listen for two
minutes is a
potential ‘bomb’. Be wise
Be very careful of a pretending partner. A
pretending woman is not hard to know. She will
always know everything about everything, she will
be careful. Just close your eyes and open your
heart and you will see!
No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who
believes in your dream , who respects you who is
committed and who is not all about herself alone
then don’t let her go. But remember, you must not
be a wayward man.
I have trained you!
If you find a good woman but you are a bad man,
you wont have a good marriage! I won’t pick a
wife for you but I have given you my advice. When
you find her, bring her for my blessings.
May we find a woman that will increase you not
decrease you
Re: My Father's Advice To Me About Ladies ... by frank1998(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
I wish i will find dat kind of woman to marry undecided
Re: My Father's Advice To Me About Ladies ... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Please adhere to it my son...

Ihatago?
Re: My Father's Advice To Me About Ladies ... by nickyvil: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice one
Re: My Father's Advice To Me About Ladies ... by olymurphy(f): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
cool
Re: My Father's Advice To Me About Ladies ... by bettercreature(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Your PAPA is actually RIGHT! tho he forgot to tell you not to pick a woman from ROMANCE section if you want to pick a lady from Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Advice To Me About Ladies ... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Your PAPA is actually RIGHT! tho he forgot to tell you not to pick a woman from ROMANCE section if you want to pick a lady from Nairaland
wink
Re: My Father's Advice To Me About Ladies ... by DoctorDoom: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
I'm no saint but I've had some terrible exes, and almost all of them are married now. Maybe they will turn out to be good wives, maybe not! My last ex flaunted her ring on facebook a few days ago. I still have her nude photos and know for a fact she was a hoe (which was why we split). I just feel sorry for the guy. Lucky for her, I would never be the bearer of bad news to her fiance as I see him smiling on facebook too like he won the lottery. I hope they find bliss in each other's arms. I don't ever want to be in a situation where I have to wonder which of the invited guests has f**ked my new bride.

On a side note, girls should also choose wisely. My guy was getting married and had a girl in another room at the same hotel where his reception was taking place. He couldn't even respect his new bride. Strange world we live in!

1 Like

Re: My Father's Advice To Me About Ladies ... by Fireson: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
DoctorDoom:
I'm no saint but I've had some terrible exes, and almost all of them are married now. Maybe they will turn out to be good wives, maybe not! My last ex flaunted her ring on facebook a few days ago. I still have her nude photos and know for a fact she was a hoe (which was why we split). I just feel sorry for the guy. Lucky for her, I would never be the bearer of bad news to her fiance as I see him smiling on facebook too like he won the lottery. I hope they find bliss in each other's arms. I don't ever want to be in a situation where I have to wonder which of the invited guests has f**ked my new bride.

On a side note, girls should also choose wisely. My guy was getting married and had a girl in another room at the same hotel where his reception was taking place. He couldn't even respect his new bride. Strange world we live in!

This is terrible

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] / Revealed At Last 7 Reasons Why Men Love Breasts …women Should Let Them Have It! / Hilarious Fact About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.