Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. (2110 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by netman1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hey guys, i want an honest reply.what will you do if you find out that your wife is cheating on you? Will you forgive her because your pastor and your friends is saying that you should forgive her? Or will you send her packing.
net man.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by sesman(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2009
I will send her packing, don't care what anyone says,
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by chihakeem(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2009
Sincerely i will not tell you to listen to what your pastor or people around have to say, because she being your wife is meant to be your wife and for you to pass judgment. So to speak need i tell you every man made on earth has their short coming to live with if you can not forgive today you will need to be forgiven tomorrow.

So see her as feeble as she is and talk to her about her short coming working her out will not spare you the air,
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Sauron1: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
net man:

Hey guys, i want an honest reply.what will you do if you find out that your wife is cheating on you? Will you forgive her because your pastor and your friends is saying that you should forgive her? Or will you send her packing.
net man.

Crush her kneecaps with a baseball bat then send her back to her father's house.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by kemssy: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2009
I think you should forgive her if she is sincerely sorry for the mess and willing to repent. But then,i will advice that you try to find out wat pushed her into it. kpele,God will heal you.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Bim4u: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2009
Am sure u're a christian and read your bible very well,if yes
U know if u chase her out,u can't get married and if you date someone else then ur commiting adultery,learn to forgive her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by 190: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2009
use THUNDER BOLT on her!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Igwe9(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2009
God forbid! lipsrsealed i don't wanna think or dream about it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by 190: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2009
abi oo
Gawd forbid! angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2009
May it never happen. I know my self. Ill be devestated. I cant even think of or imagine it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I dont know and I dont want to know what to do, Let it not just happen so.For once ill be a positivist and not a REALIST THAT I REALY AM.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2009
Send her packing cus if she do it once, she will definitely do it again.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by lannre(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2009
show her the door. One is not safe with adulterer.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2009
see dem mouths. cheesy if its the other way now,u guys go dey preach forgiveness.
@Topic,there wont be any pastor/friends Opinion cos i wont tell anyone.I wud either forgive this is very difficult though or if i cant handle the hurt,just leave.
dont wish for such anyway.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Sissy3(f): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2009
ifyalways:

see dem mouths.  cheesy if its the other way now,u guys go dey preach forgiveness.

exactly! .

@post

i take cheating very seriously, and for me to forgive, i must have a good believable reason to insure that such incident wouldn't repeat itself again. though for me the trust in the relationship would be weaken by this.

and like Ify said, this is no course to involve the pastor or call a family meeting. it is between me and my spouse.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Pataki: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2009
She is cheating on me? Well, it ends there seriously. Sending her back to her parents house. Let the whole world know she is a stupid cheat.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Treetop20(m): 1:17am On Jun 08, 2009
Pataki:

She is cheating on me? Well, it ends there seriously. Sending her back to her parents house. Let the whole world know she is a stupid cheat.
sounds easy doesn't it
i reckon you'd react differently if it ever happens
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 08, 2009
can never happen to me, i know my women. smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by tope5000: 1:19am On Jun 08, 2009
Abomination!!!!!

davidylan:

can never happen to me, i know my women. smiley

Tee hee hee
i like ur confidence wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Pataki: 1:20am On Jun 08, 2009
Treetop20:

sounds easy doesn't it
i reckon you'd react differently if it ever happens

You know me so well innit? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Treetop20(m): 1:22am On Jun 08, 2009
Pataki:

You know me so well innit? undecided
don't know you from adam
i am just saying that the sentiments now can be quite
different from when it does actually happen. no one really
knows what they would do. it is heartbreaking to think about
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

Tee hee hee
i like ur confidence wink

Abi . . . i dont even think of such things. Impossicant . . .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Pataki: 1:28am On Jun 08, 2009
Treetop20:

don't know you from adam
i am just saying that the sentiments now can be quite
different from when it does actually happen. no one really
knows what they would do. it is heartbreaking to think about

There are a million and one things, I could do. Heartbreaking? Yes it is. I have only stated the first viable option I do think of at first.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Treetop20(m): 1:29am On Jun 08, 2009
Pataki:

There are a million and one things, I could do. Heartbreaking? Yes it is. I have only stated the first viable option I do think of at first.
anyone would. infact, i would
i don't know if i'd stay actually
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 09, 2009
Forgive her jare. Na me say make you no do your work for bedroom well? *rolls eyes* tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by foye57(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2009
honestly, this is one question i silently ask myself everytime n i always tell my girl, thats one thing i would never forgive a woman for. however, when one is married, its a diff ball game. esp when kids are involved. r u gonna throw ur wife out with two or three kids?what excuse are u gonna give ur kids for throwin their mama out if u decide to keep the kids?when u r married, the situation wud hav to be handled more carefully.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Is Wife Cheating On You. by Lagosboy: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2009
Bim4u:

Am sure u're a christian and read your bible very well,if yes
U know if u chase her out,u can't get married and if you date someone else then ur commiting adultery,learn to forgive her.

So a man with a wife that commits adultery every night has no solution to his problem? He is stuck with her for life If he chases her out he cannot marry again I am sure marriage is not this complicated.

foye57:

honestly, this is one question i silently ask myself everytime n i always tell my girl, thats one thing i would never forgive a woman for. however, when one is married, its a diff ball game. esp when kids are involved. r u gonna throw ur wife out with two or three kids?what excuse are u gonna give ur kids for throwin their mama out if u decide to keep the kids?when u r married, the situation wud hav to be handled more carefully.

You have some point, one has to even conduct DNA to know if the kids are for the man.

I seek refuge with God from having a cheating wife.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Mandatory To Get Married? / The Women Who Think They're Too Clever To Have Babies / If You Had Privilege To Determine Your Country Of Birth Will You Have Chosen NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.