Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? (39068 Views)

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2009
You maintain your position: situations and circumstances leads to homosexuality and any other abnormal behaviour (we are yet to acertain what behaviour are to be considered normal).

Eg: so if all my friends smoke, I am likely to smoke right? Do you think for once that despite my friends smoke, I might hate the act but still roll with my friends?
yes i do maintain my position that circumstances are responsible for homosexuality.  be it a choice, a perversion, environment, nurture, et al

if all my friends are gay (which definitely would not happen in this lifetime, lmao), i might hate the act but still roll with them.  however, in my case, it is very unlikely to happen. lol

if all your friends smoke there is a chance that you would be the lone deviant in your group of friends who does not smoke.  in our discourse, homosexuals are the deviants. that's why we have so few of them.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2009
Someone asked (foolishly if i may add) whether there is a heterosexual gene . . . there is no better example than both the male and female gamettes . . .

Unlike somatic cells, germ cells are the ONLY cells of the human body that undergo meiosis because both contain only half the number of chromosomes. If there was no use for heterosexuality we'd all have been born hermaphrodites or egg-laying mammals like the platypus.

Pls the individual who made such a comment (a foolish one if i may again reiterate) shld not say that again.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by porka: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

is there an heterosexual gene? if not, why are you so confident heterosexuality is natural and homosexuality isn't?

The hypocrisy in this thread is alarming.  We are making judgment on gays, lesbians, transgendered people without taking their point of view into account.

in other words, it took contact with homos before you Uncle came out of the closet.

You are an idiot if you think watching a tv show or talking with gays would turn u homo. they are not lepers for God sake.

what's wrong with you bigots?

oga, you are carrying your gene argument too far. i dont know what education you have, but i can tell you elementary biology or health science was explicit about x and y chromosomes responsible for the formation of everyone. in other words there are 42 chromosomes in each of us, 21 from both parents, therefore, your question bothering on heterosexual gene is misplaced. without male and female from which gene comes there cant be a human being in the first place. get it?
Secretz:

I think a lot of us are guilty of this to be honest.

Someone mentioned earlier about going to single sex schools having an affect, and boys playing with 'girly' toys simply have a lot of females in their home etc etc.

1. I grew up with 6 brothers and too many uncles. . . . .granted I was 'tomboyish' during my primary school and early teens, but I am now just an IRON lady   tongue

2. I also went to a single sex school, NEVER EVER have me or my friends and anyone we knew had lesbian 'tendencies'. My brothers also went to single sex schools, barr 1, neither of them have ever had gay 'tendencies'.

3. There are 2 particular young boys I work with who enjoy playing with 'girly' toys, dressing up in girls clothes etc etc.  One of them has 3 brothers, the other has 2 brothers and a sister (not a house full of females).  undecided

4. My gay colleague and his twin brother who is also gay, went to mixed sex schools, they also have 2 sisters (who are straight). One of the brothers liked 'masculine/boys' toys etc, the other wasn't really interested in toys etc, but yet they have felt this way supposedly 'since they could remember'.  undecided

Therefore, I dunno . . . . .  just, therefore.  grin

i was about making clarification on my post where i made reference to mixed schools and wars when i saw your post. yes, i also have friends who attended boys only schools who hate gays like s**t,  so it's not true that every gay went to boys only schools or that single sex schools breed gays. the emphasis is on societal influence and personal choices and not genetics as is being claimed.

just like armed robbers choose to commit crime and are influenced by their immediate environment and circumstances. and prostitutes and pedophiles and those who f**k their parents and children.

i have also seen a lot of guys who are sexual attracted to their sisters alone.

bros, the fact is, this homosexuality is not natural, but some people are doing it and want us to look the other way. no way.

for your information, there are lots and lots of people who have renounce this behavior and have been rehabilitated back to normal society. so it's not genetic afterall.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2009
dejiariyo:

pls pple i wanna ask this question, why does gay men use mens toilets?why dont they have thier toilet cos its just hyprocricy when u say u not stright but u use the same toilet as straight pple, why cant they just go into female toilets cos they are more of the feminine side.

my point again is i dont have anything against u gays, but if u gay do it in ur bedroom no one will fault yu, but when u start fighting for rights, its the source of thier problem, how many times have u seen we straight pple fighting for our rights, we do it in our various rooms and not on the streets.

What are you saying? Even though they like men, they are men. That's their sex. So what? At the restaurant should they have rooms for people who like pasta and for those who like pizza? If you don't have something sensible to say, keep quiet rather than disgrace yourself in such an awful manner.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2009
JeSoul:

A false aspiration becos even the gayest of scientists still cannot prove it scientifically.
exactly.

The original purpose of the thread was to look at it from a spiritual perspective of the sinful nature - hence the lead charge for christians.
that would be more interesting. efforts to provide scientific evidence have thus far been futile.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
plants are living organisms, aren't they?  do they consent to being plowed or extracted in any way?

I thought you needed to eat to survive or do folks in your village only need oxygen?

no consent is needed because the food chain is what keeps the world in order or else would be overpopulated by beasts and vegetation if not for human/animal consumption (at times excessive).

dont they have thier toilet cos its just hyprocricy when u say u not stright but u use the same toilet as straight pple,

I've been ridiculous stuff on nairaland before but this one is baffling.

are toilets designated by sexuality or gender in your home town?  

the point is, by that argument people are being punished for their natural desire.

you don't get it do you, the constitution guarantees freedoms until your actions affects the freedom of others.  A natural desire to prey on little kids who oppose it or are below the age of consent is punishable.

maybe pedo's can argue for the age of consent to be reduced if they like it.

If the point of the thread is to argue about homosexuals from a spiritual perspective then why is it only meant for christian.

Are christians the only spiritual people? can't a buddhist or taoist comment on homosexuality?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by JeSoul(f): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

yes i'm looney enough [/b]to argue that.
   My dear Bawo I should've never doubted you  kiss

[b]how is heterosexuality genetic but homosexuality not? keep in mind i believe both are natural.
I think you're asking amiss. It's not about which is "genetic" but moreso about which is the natural order. If not then are you going to ask next whether sleeping is genetic and insomnia is not? or if eating is genetic and anorexia is not?

Let's not digress, the simple point I was making is heterosexuality is the natural inclination and homosexuality is the deviation. Whether or not you want to agree, that na the truth, not becos Jesoul said so but just ask around . . .

davidylan:

Someone asked (foolishly if i may add) whether there is a heterosexual gene . . . there is no better example than both the male and female gamettes . . .

Unlike somatic cells, germ cells are the ONLY cells of the human body that undergo meiosis because both contain only half the number of chromosomes. If there was no use for heterosexuality we'd all have been born hermaphrodites or egg-laying mammals like the platypus.

Pls the individual who made such a comment (a foolish one if i may again reiterate) shld not say that again.

Bawo have you heard?  cheesy  grin  grin
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by porka: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

is there an heterosexual gene? if not, why are you so confident heterosexuality is natural and homosexuality isn't?

The hypocrisy in this thread is alarming.  We are making judgment on gays, lesbians, transgendered people without taking their point of view into account.

in other words, it took contact with homos before you Uncle came out of the closet.

You are an idiot if you think watching a tv show or talking with gays would turn u homo. they are not lepers for God sake.

what's wrong with you bigots?

oga, you are carrying your gene argument too far. i dont know what education you have, but i can tell you elementary biology or health science was explicit about x and y chromosomes responsible for the formation of everyone. in other words there are 42 chromosomes in each of us, 21 from both parents, therefore, your question bothering on heterosexual gene is misplaced. without male and female from which gene comes there cant be a human being in the first place. get it?
Secretz:

I think a lot of us are guilty of this to be honest.

Someone mentioned earlier about going to single sex schools having an affect, and boys playing with 'girly' toys simply have a lot of females in their home etc etc.

1. I grew up with 6 brothers and too many uncles. . . . .granted I was 'tomboyish' during my primary school and early teens, but I am now just an IRON lady   tongue

2. I also went to a single sex school, NEVER EVER have me or my friends and anyone we knew had lesbian 'tendencies'. My brothers also went to single sex schools, barr 1, neither of them have ever had gay 'tendencies'.

3. There are 2 particular young boys I work with who enjoy playing with 'girly' toys, dressing up in girls clothes etc etc.  One of them has 3 brothers, the other has 2 brothers and a sister (not a house full of females).  undecided

4. My gay colleague and his twin brother who is also gay, went to mixed sex schools, they also have 2 sisters (who are straight). One of the brothers liked 'masculine/boys' toys etc, the other wasn't really interested in toys etc, but yet they have felt this way supposedly 'since they could remember'.  undecided

Therefore, I dunno . . . . .  just, therefore.  grin

i was about making clarification on my post where i made reference to mixed schools and wars when i saw your post. yes, i also have friends who attended boys only schools who hate gays like s**t,  so it's not true that every gay went to boys only schools or that single sex schools breed gays. the emphasis is on societal influence and personal choices and not genetics as is being claimed.

just like armed robbers choose to commit crime and are influenced by their immediate environment and circumstances. and prostitutes and pedophiles and those who f**k their parents and children.

i have also seen a lot of guys who are sexual attracted to their sisters alone.

bros, the fact is, this homosexuality is not natural, but some people are doing it and want us to look the other way. no way.

for your information, there are lots and lots of people who have renounce this behavior and have been rehabilitated back to normal society. so it's not genetic afterall.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2009
I think you're asking amiss. It's not about which is "genetic" but moreso about which is the natural order.

homosexuality happens in nature and it is common among many animal species. what's more natural than those beasts we trap in national parks.

i'm still waiting for the so-called heterosexual gene. na so so cellular mago mago dawodu dey talk. yeye man.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by JeSoul(f): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

If the point of the thread is to argue about homosexuals from a spiritual perspective then why is it only meant for christian.

Are christians the only spiritual people? can't a buddhist or taoist comment on homosexuality?

I prefer 'discuss'.

The topic called for christian opinions only becos of the angle I was trying to attack the question from is from a christian/biblical perspective of the sinful nature. Not becos I was trying to seclude everyone else, I did also say anyone else was welcome to comment.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2009
JeSoul:

I prefer 'discuss'.

The topic called for christian opinions only becos of the angle I was trying to attack the question from is from a christian/biblical perspective of the sinful nature. Not becos I was trying to seclude everyone else, I did also say anyone else was welcome to comment.

Then it's not a spiritual argument but a "discussion" restricted to Christians for a known reason.  I doubt if the notoriously liberal Unitarian Christians would be welcomed in this convo of yours.

no offense but this is the equivalent of the KKK discussing the civil rights movement. 

The tone of the discussion was already set with comments like un-natural, perversion and deviation.

In a way, there is a heterosexual gene. Without heterosexual intercourse, there will be no reproduction, including that of homosexuals. How natural can heterosexuality get since it's the reason for human existence?. Are you even gay? this one you're fighting the obvious 

chiogo are you trying to say barren people lack the heterosexual gene? this is dangerous territory you are going into you. 

ever heard of this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by JeSoul(f): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

Then it's not a spiritual argument but a "discussion" restricted to Christians for a known reason. I doubt if the notoriously liberal Unitarian Christians would be welcomed in this convo of yours.
    Why you're taking this so personal is beyond me.
  is it so hard to understand christians will speak from a christian & biblical perspective?  I knew the discussion would digress into other aspects which is why I've been harping the last couple pages on the spiritual side.

no offense but this is the equivalent of the KKK discussing the civil rights movement.
The tone of the discussion was already set with comments like un-natural, perversion and deviation.
  And are the discussants not permitted to their own opinions and say on the matter?
I & others believe it is a deviation from the norm, does it mean we hate gays? 
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

homosexuality happens in nature and it is common among many animal species. what's more natural than those beasts we trap in national parks.

If it is allegedly that common why have the only documented cases been from scientists? why have i not seen my pet goat trying to ride her sister? Why are female chicks never riding each other? Why do you not see agama lizards "getting it on"?

All we have as evidence even though it is "common among many animal species" are the writings of a few warped scientists.

bawomolo:

i'm still waiting for the so-called heterosexual gene. na so so cellular mago mago dawodu dey talk. yeye man.

Then you'd be waiting for the feeding gene and the walking gene or the reading gene? some people can be hillariously silly.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawo, you are finally getting it.  you can't consent to sex with an animal.  it is a disgusting sexual anomaly. no one is born that way, otherwise it would be wrong to prosecute them harshly for an act they can't control.

bawomolo:

I thought you needed to eat to survive or do folks in your village only need oxygen?

how does that subtract from the assertion that the plant was unable to consent?
plants are not being plowed for purposes of feeding alone. what about deforestation?
roses, we don't eat them.  do they give consent?

no consent is needed because the food chain is what keeps the world in order or else would be overpopulated by beasts and vegetation if not for human/animal consumption (at times excessive).
here you say it's okay to override consent, even when it's harmful to the freedom of the other.

but then here
you don't get it do you, the constitution guarantees freedoms until your actions affects the freedom of others.  A natural desire to prey on little kids who oppose it or are below the age of consent is punishable.
you turn around and say it's not okay.

if you want to bother being in support of consent, why not favor it uniformly.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2009
JeSoul:

Why you're taking this so personal is beyond me.

not personal, just wondering why people compare homosexuality to bestiality or pedophilia.

And are the discussants not permitted to their own opinions and say on the matter?

they are, then of course they are accused of being gay because only gay people can support gay rights and tolerance.

I & others believe it is a deviation from the norm, does it mean we hate gays? 

not really, it just means you are biased enough to decide what's normal and what isn't normal for humans.

roses, we don't eat them.  do they give consent?

do roses taste good in ogbono soup?

Then you'd be waiting for the feeding gene and the walking gene or the reading gene? some people can be hillariously silly.

now think about those waiting for the homosexual gene.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawo knows in his subconscious that homosexuality is nothing but an odd fetish. he just doesn't wish to concede that point.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2009
10 pages and no one can come up with a credible reason why people are homosexuals.
@Jesoul
The point I was trying to put across was this, no you know stealing is bad because you must have felt the urge to and then resisted it. You have never ever felt it for a girl so you have never even had the urge that is my point.
Lets even use stealing as an example, have you ever heard of people who suffer from kelptomania:

Kleptomania (also spelled 'cleptomania') (Greek: κλέπτειν, kleptein, "to steal", μανία, "mania"wink is the condition of not being able to resist the urge to collect or hoard things. People with this disorder are compelled to steal things, generally things of little or no value, such as pens, paper clips, tape, small toys. Some may not be aware that they have committed the theft.

This condition was only diagnosed in 1960, how do you think the world has treated the people with this same condition that are on the other side of time?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by chiogo(f): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

chiogo are you trying to say barren people lack the heterosexual gene? this is dangerous territory you are going into you. 

ever heard of this?

Bawomolo, cut the crap. I'm sure you're smarter than this. you still don't get my point although others have elaborated on it. My point is that everyone including homosexuals and barren people were product of heterosexual reproduction. two lesbians cannot reproduce likewise two homosexuals. That makes heterosexuality natural because without it, there wouldn't be any human including your homosexuals.

bawomolo:

not personal, just wondering why people compare homosexuality to bestiality or pedophilia.
Nobody is comparing homosexuality to bestiality or pedophilia. Well, I'm not. From my above post, I'm only answering the topic concerning whether or not people are born gay. People are obviously not born gay. I'm sure homosexuals won't be in existence without heterosexual sex. They just chose to be gay. simple.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

now think about those waiting for the homosexual gene.

That's even more absurd because it doesnt look like you absorb what you read, think deeply before you respond. you're basically like an automatic retort machine.

I put up reading, walking and feeding because, like heterosexual behaviour, a complex myriad of genes work together to achieve a purpose for which the entire system is absolutely dependent on.

Walking - Requires eye coordination, movement of back and leg muscles and ultimately the brain.
Feeding - Requires eye coordination, the brain, the eye, the mouth, salivary glands, muscles of the oesophagus, all the intestines, blood, liver . . .
Reading - The eye, brain.
Heterosexual sex - eye, brain, sexual organs . . .

Can you say the same for homosexuality? Was any portion of the male anatomy designed to be poked? Have you ever wondered how merely thinking about sex can trigger the vaginal walls of a woman to release lubricants? Does the anal canal release lubricants? I never appreciated the wonders of the male p enis until i studied the biochemistry of viagra . . . a tiny poof of nitric oxide (NO) is all it is designed to generate.

What is the biological role of homosexual sex?  undecided
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by porka: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

so does canibalism. or havent you seen animals eating it's kind before? why do we purnish murderers?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

bawo knows in his subconscious that homosexuality is nothing but an odd fetish.  he just doesn't wish to concede that point.

licking your wives toes is an odd fetish, fuccing someone based on a mutual attraction isn't.

You guys need to interact with a diverse group of people maybe your world views would change.

That makes heterosexuality natural because without it, there wouldn't be any human including your homosexuals.

so basically heterosexuality is natural soley based on reproduction?  what about asexual reproduction etc.  homosexuality is just as natural as heterosexuality due to it's prevalence.  

I think it's stupid to tie heterosexuality to reproduction.  Do you have sex with someone because you want  a baby or because hey she looks bad in them jeans.

Was any portion of the male anatomy designed to be poked?

i'm not a booty pirate, i forbid you from asking me such questions again.  

their assholes?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by JeSoul(f): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

bawo knows in his subconscious that homosexuality is nothing but an odd fetish. he just doesn't wish to concede that point.
I suspect the same my dear.

Chrisbenogor:

@Jesoul
The point I was trying to put across was this, no you know stealing is bad because you must have felt the urge to and then resisted it. You have never ever felt it for a girl so you have never even had the urge that is my point.
Lets even use stealing as an example, have you ever heard of people who suffer from kelptomania:

This condition was only diagnosed in 1960, how do you think the world has treated the people with this same condition that are on the other side of time?
 Probably very differently. But you must admit homosexuality is on a whole nother level on the deviation scale.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

ever heard of this?

I get tired of ignorant people rushing to quote science they dont understand. If you read your own wikipedia quote you would see one of the fundamental reasons why parthenogenesis cannot occur in humans. Ever read about imprinted genes? Start from there then see how absurd your link looks like.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2009
davidylan:

I get tired of ignorant people rushing to quote science they dont understand. If you read your own wikipedia quote you would see one of the fundamental reasons why parthenogenesis cannot occur in humans. Ever read about imprinted genes? Start from there then see how absurd your link looks like.

did i say it could occur in humans? i don't tire for you.

which kin village headmaster are you. grin
porka:

so does canibalism. or havent you seen animals eating it's kind before? why do we purnish murderers?

i'm a supporter of assisted suicide. If you agree to killed by your neighbor then i could give a shit.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

did i say it could occur in humans? i don't tire for you.

which kin village headmaster are you. grin

but you're arguing about homosexuality in humans not fish right?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by toneyb: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2009
davidylan:

If it is allegedly that common why have the only documented cases been from scientists? why have i not seen my pet goat trying to ride her sister? Why are female chicks never riding each other? Why do you not see agama lizards "getting it on"?

I have once seen two male rams doing it long time ago when I was in Nigeria, It was in a hausa community in kaduna and the two rams were killed and buried, no body was allowed to eat their meat . I have heard stories from some friends who have told me that they have seen 2 male dogs doing it around.

Here is a video of two male dogs doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXF1WZ4osUk&feature=related
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2009
davidylan:

but you're arguing about homosexuality in humans not fish right?

that link was in reference to other species. maybe i should left a comment with the link.  

anyway, are you done with your dissertation and stuff.  

Jesoul - do you have the keys to my mind. how are you so sure i believe homosexuality is some kinky fetish that's a choice?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by toneyb: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2009
davidylan:

I have once seen two male rams doing it long time ago when I was in Nigeria, It was in a hausa community in kaduna and the two rams were killed and buried, no body was allowed to eat their meat . I have heard stories from some friends who have told me that they have seen 2 male dogs doing it around.

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by chiogo(f): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2009
This Bawomolo sef, you didn't say it occurs in humans? who's talking about animals here? your link is irrelevant to my point.

As for your question about asexual reproduction, are you a product of one? I don't think so. Still irrelevant. Let's limit this talk to just humans.

I'm certain that 100% of these homsexuals are products of heterosexual reproduction. point blank.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by bawomolo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2009
As for your question about asexual reproduction, are you a product of one? I don't think so. Still irrelevant. Let's limit this talk to just humans.

why limit an argument about nature to humans?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by JeSoul(f): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

Jesoul - do you have the keys to my mind. how are you so sure i believe homosexuality is some kinky fetish that's a choice?

Not only do I have the keys to your mind, I also have those to your other important faculties smiley. I know you know deep down like everyone else knows deep down homosexuality is not natural. I can't prove it but I am certain of it.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by toneyb: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2009
davidylan:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother With Her Grand Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.