Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy (53782 Views)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 3:56am On Dec 21, 2015
..... Continues...

Funke was arranging the parlour when she saw a small calabash that contains cola nuts and something that looks like a stick and a red cloth tied around the stick with palm oil on it. Na so this girl come dey shout, “blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus.” Na so I rush come out from bathroom were I dey bath. When I came out, she started saying that we were doing juju in the house, pointing at what she saw. I myself was so shocked because that was the first time of me seeing that thing. Who must have kept that kind of thing in the house. Rather than screaming with her, I lied to her that maybe it was the person staying in the house before. “But you said it was a family house nah,” she said to me. I told her that, “maybe it was one of Uchenna’s relatives that left it there. That it wasn’t us.” Na so funke vex run commot for the house ohhh. She said she can’t stay in that house where that kind of thing is. Me sef dey fear but I no wan show am out. After funke had left, I called uchenna on the phone but there was noise where he was, we couldn’t hear each other very well on phone. He sent me a text that I should call back later. I tried Abisoko’s line and it went through, he picked.

Me --- hello Isoko

Abisoko – Paddy mi, how far nah.. no worry I go soon dey come back house.

Me – guy forget that one joorr. No be that one e dey.

Abisoko --- What is that?

Me – Funke saw something in the parlour

Abisoko --- funke keh, who be funke?

Me --- Funke nah

Abisoko – funke! Which funke?

Me – my own funke

Abisoko --- okkkkk. Funke kpomo lips.

Me – guy stop that rubbish. No dey call my girl kpomo lips.

I told him what funke saw and he shouted. He said it was uchenna that kept the thing there and that it was meant for three of us (me, Abisoko and uchenna). “Ehhh, three of us keh! You and who,” I shouted. He started explaining that was the reason Uchenna travelled to Ibadan. Infact he told me to cut the call that he was coming back home immediately. When he returned home, he was so angry. He said he never knew that Uchenna kept that thing there.

Uchenna returned from Ibadan, he blamed me for bringing funke to the house. Even if funke would come, why will she go to arrange the house. After all, it’s not her house. Abisoko was blaming uchenna for keeping that thing there, Uchenna was blaming me and funke. He even said he doesn’t want funke to be coming to the house again. I had really started enjoying her company ooo. She dey even cook for us.

Later on, I apologized to uchenna for everything, even though I felt it wasn’t my fault. But I accepted blame for peace to reign. I no say na him get house but funke go still dey come. Just that we go dey extra careful. We settled the issue. Uchenna said the concoction I saw was given to him by a strong native doctor which would help us be successful in the yahoo yahoo business. I asked them, “I thought It was just to do the normal thing.” Does it involve us going through native doctors and babalawos?” I asked. “Without babalawo, you no fit make am,” abisoko said. I told them why didn’t they tell me before. Because I didn’t want to involve myself in and with any form of ritual. Uchenna said it wasn’t a ritual. It was just to make the oyibo people pay money. “We no dey kill anybody nah, just relax,” Uchenna said. Uchenna said it was a friend that he brought the concoction the previous day while I was away in school so he forgot to tell me. Uchenna told me we would be having a visitor from Ibadan the next day. He said the person coming was a banker and would be one of our main “inside contact” in the bank which was where he works. He would be helping to confirm transaction. According to Uchenna, it was G-money introduced him to us. He said I would be working with him and after everything, we go give am small money. So Uchenna wanted him to meet us and get familiar. Uchenna also said he was also making plans to get another “inside bank contact” in Abeokuta who will be working with us in his own bank.
to be continued..................
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 3:58am On Dec 21, 2015

After much talk, Uchenna went outside and locked the gate from inside. He locked the doors of the house. He brought out three white handkerchiefs. He gave one to Abisoko. He gave me one and took the remaining one. I began wondering what was going on. He said Abisoko had already known what he would do with the handkerchief but he was repeating his words because of me since I was yet to know what to do with it. He said the native doctor that gave them the handkerchief said we should sleep with a virgin female and use the white handkerchief to clean the blood flow and return it to him. As I heard what he said, “Na so me vex come dey para.” I told then I thought they said we were not going to do any rituals. Which one come be this one. “Shey dis one na ritual, shey na ritual! We go kill anybody?” Abisoko shouted. Uchenna told Abisoko to calm down. He said even if I didn’t do it, the implications would be very worse because he had already submitted my name to the native doctor as part of the people that would do it. So the best thing was for me to do it. Them say this one, them no go beg me make I do am, say if I like I do and if I no like make I no do say wetin I see make I take. “Kaiiii, na so fear come dey catch me ooo.” I became confused. I never signed up for all these kind of things nah. I thought we would just get the oyibo person, scam them and take there money, that was all. This one wey them dey do, I no come dey understand again oohhh.

That night, I had a terrible dream. In that dream, I saw a multitude of people chasing me with cutlass. When I woke up, I was so scared.

The next day, Uchenna called me and advised that i do what the native doctor asked. He was trying to convince me nothing would happen to me or the virgin girl. He used his sugar coated mouth to convince me. He said he was assuring me that nothing bad would happen to us unless if we didn’t do it. I just became confused. Na so fear go com dey catch me! “Where I go come find virgin.” I asked. My guys thought that was a stupid question because virgins were all around us. “Try your ugly funke kpomo lips,” Uchenna said. They laughed as I walked out of the place. Uchenna said he would go back to Ibadan to return the handkerchief and concoction so we should do everything fast.

The banker from Ibadan visited. His name was Jide. We did all the contact exchange, familiarity we needed to do. However he advised that we shouldn’t break the code. “No one should know what we were into. ‘And make we no implicate him.’ Uchenna paid banker Jide’s his transport fare back to Ibadan.

Two days later, my guys were ready with their virgin blood handkerchief. Na me dem come dey wait for. I didn’t know how to do my own, and Funke said she was coming to my place that evening. In as much I and funke were close, I have never made any sexual advancement on her. I was even scared to do it. “And who knows if she was even a virgin.” My guys are beginning to disturb me to produce my own virgin blood handkerchief.

Funke came that evening. I was scared, I didn’t know how to make the move. I had apologized about the concoction she saw the other day. I told her that none of us were aware of it in the first place. ‘I come lie say na Uchenna great great grandparents wey live there fit do am. Na so she buy the lie.’ I thought of another thing about confronting funke on sex. “What if she gives me access and I com do finish and she no come be virgin.” I thought to myself. That one go be serious trouble.

I sat gently. Funke asked what was happening to me that I was just moody. “I told her I was just tired and weak. She began feeling pity for me. If only she knew what was on my mind.” My guys were in there rooms using their laptops. I had to stand up and told them to leave the house entirely and go outside which they did. It looked as if I was pretending that I was sick. No be say I sick but wetin dey my mind was making me weak and sick. We went into uchenna’s room. I made sure the handkerchief was in my pocket of trouser. I laid on the bed and told funke to join me which she did. She was browsing on her phone. She asked if I was feeling weaker, so she could go buy me drugs. I told her not to worry. I began touching her in some sensitive parts. She laughed as if it was a normal joke. I tickled her hair. My hands went to her waist and tried removing the top she was wearing. Na so she hold my hand. “Gbade what are you trying to do,” funke asked. I began smiling sheepishly. I no know wetin I want talk again. Na so I summon courage press forward. She was still telling me calmly to stop but I continued till I removed her clothes. Na so this girl begin cryooo. And I was too emotional. I couldn’t continue anymore. I didn’t want it to look as if I raped her, forcing her against her will. Na so I begin beg her ooo. She was crying. I told her I wasn’t doing again ooo. I begged and told her I would never try such an act again. And I had pulled her clothes. She was only having her bra and pant on. She wore her clothes and carried her bag, I held her waist while seeing her off. When my guys see us, dem come dey smile. Them go don dey think say I don succeed. I gave funke N1000 as she left. When I returned to the house, my guys come dey hail me. Na so I tell them say I no succeed ooo. I told them what transpired. Me, I didn’t know what to do again oo. Whether to kill a fowl and use the blood. There was this fowl that normally come into our compound. I thought to myself, “maybe that would be what I would do.” But it was unfortunate, that night, I had a dream. In that dream, I was returning from a stream. I had water on my head. I met an old man on the way. The old man began warning that the evil act on my mind, I shouldn’t try it and if I should disobey, I will be faced with huge consequences. I woke up with great fear. I told my guys the dream. Uchenna said if there was anything I planned on doing, I shouldn’t just try it. “But what could be the evil act I want to do. The only thing on my mind was using of a fowl blood instead of virgin woman’s blood.” I couldn’t tell my guys that. I only harboured the thought.

I returned from school on Thursday and went to balikis’s shop to take fresh air. I played and joked with her aunty. My guys came and joined me. After a while, we went inside the house. Uchenna gave me a weird idea. He said I should go for balikis as the virgin blood to use. I immediately rebuked him. They laughed. I considered balikis still as an underage and innocent girl. And infact I can’t even do that kind of thing with her. Abisoko said he would help arrange her because time was running out. Na so dem come dey pressurize me to do this girl. Infact I became confused. “Okay if you no go for balikis, go for another person nah,” uchenna said to me. But who else do I even want to go for.

On Saturday morning which was environmental sanitation. Uchenna would be leaving for the native doctor’s place by 11am. And that weekend, some students in the area had travelled.

Abisoko ran into the house screaming my name. I asked what the problem was. “Gbade, this is your opportunity now! Do it or?” Abisoko said. I asked what opportunity was. He said balikis was outside at their shop doing some cleaning. They said I should go bring her and have sex with her.

hmmmmmmm
this is another thing ooo

<<<<<<<To Be Continued >>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 4:00am On Dec 21, 2015
This book is available for purchase at N200

You can purchase the full story (e-book) in "PDF" or "word format" for just N200. you can pay with airtime (recharge cards).. 08137831811 (whatsapp) or email onismate@gmail.com to get your copy. Your copy will be sent to you within 10 minutes of payment.
For those in the diaspora, just email me ... onismate@gmail.com [i][/i]
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Everest880: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Bro continue abeg.
This story sweet pass Bleep grin
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by austin4real(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Chai, now this is one heck of a super story.. my broda, try and update more frequently, or I fit vex oooo.. if I vex like dis Ehhhn, I fit just go buy the e-book.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by TopeQs: 8:18am On Dec 21, 2015
onismate, if you kill person with suspense...........you go chop the DEAD BODY

hahan.....this nah season film oh.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2015
TopeQs:
onismate, if you kill person with suspense...........you go chop the DEAD BODY

hahan.....this nah season film oh.
hahahaha ha.. no oo, I no wan turn murderer
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by TopeQs: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2015
onismate:
hahahaha ha.. no oo, I no wan turn murderer

then......more update......abegi
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Williamsesco(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Guy make you continue the story now... person done they para here ohh
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by murphyonline(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Make una carry 200 buy d story nd no dy para because d story sweet die. Suspense won kill me too dts y I run go grab my soft copy sharperly sharperly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Psalhadeen: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2015
cry The evils we do in our society.Nobody is ready to do away with evil, as everybody just want to make it by all means.Even our so called politicians dont help matters at all.Instead of them using d blackman's resources to develop or beta their lives;they take everything abroad to d socalled oyibos.Who at end (most of them) got duped of most of d monies they take to them.D blackman being braindrained and has no other means of earning livelihood goes into duping pple of their hardearned money.May God have mercy on us as these grievious crimes aint subsiding at all but always increasing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by victor048(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Bro come finish dis story abeg
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Psalhadeen:
cry The evils we do in our society.Nobody is ready to do away with evil, as everybody just want to make it by all means.Even our so called politicians dont help matters at all.Instead of them using d blackman's resources to develop or beta their lives;they take everything abroad to d socalled oyibos.Who at end (most of them) got duped of most of d monies they take to them.D blackman being braindrained and has no other means of earning livelihood goes into duping pple of their hardearned money.May God have mercy on us as these grievious crimes aint subsiding at all but always increasing.
That is it man. Yoruba people call it oju-kokoro. we are not satisfied with what we have.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2015
murphyonline:
Make una carry 200 buy d story nd no dy para because d story sweet die. Suspense won kill me too dts y I run go grab my soft copy sharperly sharperly.
thats great...And I will advise every one to have their copies. it's not about the money for me, but the information, life experiences. Couple of days back my mom was just reminding me of how i was extorting money from her back then. i will take those mobey and put them in forex, 419. i was a novice then nah.. But all na experiece.what works for others may not work for you. You can also purchase the eBook and give it to your loved ones this holiday season.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by TopeQs: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2015
onismate:
thats great...And I will advise every one to have their copies. it's not about the money for me, but the information, life experiences. Couple of days back my mom was just reminding me of how i was extorting money from her back then. i will take those mobey and put them in forex, 419. i was a novice then nah.. But all na experiece.what works for others may not work for you. You can also purchase the eBook and give it to your loved ones this holiday season.

how many pages is it......? how soon do you deliver....?
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by mandonnels(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2015
following !! abeg nor kill us wit suspense ooo
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2015
TopeQs:

how many pages is it......? how soon do you deliver....?
for how many pages-- this question has been asked couple of times here and I answered it. well over 100 pages. u ar getting ur copy immediately u pay and its confirmed
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by dynadang(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
to make excess money, no easy ooooo
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by omode2(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
I have heard abt ds handkerchief stuff while a student in Lautech it is used to collect d girl's virtue. When u mentioned yahoo lautech is a point of call wt d +(jaz)
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by faray: 1:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Ah! Nkan be

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by cee001(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
faray:
Ah! Nkan be
Lol
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 12:38am On Dec 23, 2015
tori continues ooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin

Abisoko ran into the house screaming my name. I asked what the problem was. “Gbade, this is your opportunity now! Do it or?” Abisoko said. I asked what opportunity was. He said balikis was outside at their shop doing some cleaning. They said I should go bring her and have sex with her. I turned it down immediately. Uchenna was there. Both of them began quarrelling with me. “Since I refused to go for Balikis, I had never made any attempt on any other girl.” They said I was just wasting their time. Uchenna come talk say, whether I do it or not, he was still be going to Ibadan and if I didn’t do it, he would take the handkerchief of Abisoko and his alone. And wetin I see make I take. And he had warned me that right from the beginning, he had included my name. What they are doing, I must be part of it and if I didn’t, it would amount to grave consequences. I just kept quiet as they shouted at me. I thought about what Uchenna said. If I didn’t bring the handkerchief blood, will I die? Will any evil happen to me or my mom? And why didn’t I find anyone else till then! “Will any evil happen to balikis if I use her virgin blood.” Abeg I no want make any evil thing happen to her. “And what of after penetrating and she wasn’t a virgin?” What of if she no come gree nko? All that where my thoughts as Uchenna tapped me. He said he had just gone outside to call Balikis. And she said she was coming. So if I wan do anything, make I do am fast. The thought of doing balikis sef was disgusting.

Balikis came to the house and said Uchenna said I was calling her. I asked if she was doing anything at that moment. She said “yes.” She asked what we wanted her to do for us. I told her just a little thing. She said we should just give her about 5minutes to arrange the place, inside the uncompleted building close to our house. That is where they normally keep some of their items when leaving after the day. And she left. Na so we begin wait for balikis to come. 30 minutes gone, 1hour gone. Uchenna asked me to go there myself. Na so me go there come see her still dey arrange the place. She was arranging baskets of tomatoes. I helped her out till the place was reasonably okay to her. She said her aunty was not around but would be coming back the evening of that day. I began teasing her while she washed her hands and sat on the long bench there. One thing led to another. I touched her bosoms and she just laughed and didn’t say anything. Na so I press forward ooo. Before 5 minutes, I had already raised her skirt, pants down and I was inside her. I thought it would be easy but it wasn’t as she laid on the bench while I thrusted. Looking directly into her eyes I was feeling guilty and yet the blood was yet to come out. At a time I began wondering if she was really virgin because I never asked her. 7 minutes still going, I was becoming weak and she too because she has begun pleading for me to stop that she was getting tired and feeling pains. But the blood never come out. She was just managing to say, “Bro gbade is okay nah.” Abisoko and Uchenna came into the place immediately and met the act going. They were about going out when I called them back telling them that blood was yet to come out oo. And balakis facial expression was becoming scary and weird like somebody that wants to faint. My guys came closer. “Guy pump am well, just dey pump dey go,” Uchenna said. As he said it, I was tired but I increased the pleasure. Before we know wetin dey happen, balikis was no longer responding. She was just there like a log of wood. And I was still pumping as my guys stood behind. Na so I stop immediately when I realized it. “U.C this girl is not moving again ooo,” I said to them. They came closer. Laying on the chair she looked collapsed. As I removed my manhood from her female core, I discovered that little blood was dripping out of that area. But that was not my concern at that moment. “Oboy, dis girl don go ooo,” Abisoko said. We tried calling her but she was not responding. Uchenna asked me to use my white handkerchief to clean out the blood at her private area. Na so I come dey hala for my guy. That was not the important thing at that moment. “The girl no dey respond and you say you wan use her blood,” I said to uchenna. Na so we begin argue ooo. I was just scared and full of regrets. Uchenna came near me and told me to relax. He asked me to give him the handkerchief first. I told him that it was inside his room in his house. He went inside and got it, cleaned up balikis’s private part with it and got the blood. I asked what we were going to do next. He said I should get a clean cloth and water inside the house. I got them and he cleaned from her waist down and asked me to wear her her underwear and skirt. I was just doing it with fear as if it was going to bring her back. He asked if any one saw me while coming to the place. I told him no one saw me and likewise them too. He said we should leave her there. But I asked that we should take her to the hospital. Abisoko said what are we going to tell them that happened to her when we take her to the hospital! And infact the police will arrest us. Balikis wasn’t breathing. That was really complicated. Abisoko said I should respect myself and lets go inside and never to disclose what happened to anyone. So leaving her there would look as if she was sleeping till who ever discovers her there. My heart beat increased. I wasn’t myself at all as I got inside. Uchenna took his bath and off to Ibadan with the items. He even called on the way to tell me to relax, feel as if nothing has happened. I began wondering if my guys really had human sympathy at all! Another thought came to my mind. What really caused the girl’s death? Is she really dead because everything seems confusing and I couldn’t understand. I was panting. Part of me kept telling me that I had killed somebody, and that my hands are stained with blood. Chaiii, Gbadebo Alaba has killed somebody ooo. Na who come send me? Infact if I had knew, I wouldn’t have even started the journey with them in the first place. I was just walking around in the parlour, my heart panting, sweating profusely. “Guy sit down one place. No go kill yourself ooo,” Abisoko said to me. How I wan take get rest of mind for that kind situation? E no possible nah. At a time tears came down my eyes. It seems as if I was seeing Balikis waving me goodbye.

“Bang bang,” somebody knocking on the door. Immediately I heard the knock, another heavy fear griped me. I remembered Uchenna went to Ibadan. “It must be uchenna,” I thought to myself. Abisoko was seating on the chair. I stood up and went to the door, opened it and discovered it was balikis’s aunty. Immediately I saw her, I became more weak. “Chaii, Gbadebo omo Alaba God don catch you today.” My heart was panting. “What is the matter? What is wrong with you that you are sweating like this,” Balikis’s aunty asked me speaking in Yoruba language. I didn’t even know what to tell her. It took me like few seconds to realized myself at that moment. I first greeted her. She joked that maybe funke was around and we had been rolling on the sheets. She said it and smiled. That statement alone made me to relax a little bit because I thought maybe she had known what happened. But how I wished it was my girlfriend that was bringing sweat out of my body.

I told her that it wasn’t my girlfriend ooo. Well, she said she just came to check if balikis was there because since she came back, she had not seen her. I told her that balikis wasn’t in our house. Na so she talk “okay” come waka leave. Fear come dey catch me. Abisoko even overheard the conversation between I and bilikis’s aunty. He said I should blow up my cover because the way I was going, my attitude might put us in trouble. He said I should be calm. As we were till seated, another knock came on the door. I asked who was that and it was balikis’s aunty again. Abisoko said I shouldn’t go to the door, let him go before I jeopardize everything. He urged me to be calm and relax. He went outside to answer her. See as fear come hold me. I didn’t want to go to prison ooo. Baliki’s aunty told Abisoko that someone told her that they saw us with baliki in the morning. “Or maybe we sent her on an errand but we didn’t want to tell her. just to play a prank on her.” Often time we do it. We would just send balikis on an errand or she would be in our house but when her aunty asks, we would tell her that we don’t know where she is.

to be continued...
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2015
As her aunty said that someone saw her with us, kaiiii. “It is finished,” I thought to myself. Them don catch us. Abisoko told her that we only saw her in the morning when she first came. Apart from that, we never see her again. She left after couple of conversations with her. Barely 20 minutes she left, Uchenna returned and we briefed him of what had been happening. He said we all should go to Baliki’s shop but pretend like nothing happened, so we help the aunty search for balikis. Let it not look as if we were less concern. So we just pretend that we are searching for her.

Na so we go aside oo. We no meet aunty for shop. We just thought we should just go to that uncompleted building. When we got there, we didn’t see baliki’s body. “This one na another problem ooo,” I thought to myself. Though we saw baskets of tomatoes and pepper there. Even the chair balikis laid was there sef. I became more troubled in my mind. As we were just coming out of the uncompleted building, we met Baliki’s aunty. We asked if she had found her and she said she hasn’t. She was even threatening to deal with her when she returns from anywhere she went to. Three of us looked at each other when aunty said balikis’s left their pulse they use in keeping their money inside the room at the uncompleted building. That means she had been there and couldn’t find balikis in that room we left her in. I began thinking. “Where must balikis’s body be?” Who must have taking her body? Or was there any resurrection, did she resurrect? As in, I no come understand. By then, the three of us had become confused. “Guy we have to do something fast,” I told the other guys. By then, uchenna said we should all prepare so we go to oke-ilewo and stay with a friend and come back in the next two days, which was Monday. Just to enable us see what would happen. And if it was something wrong, make everybody answer him papa name from there. Na so I come weak more. “That means I would be going to jail!” Something in me told me to confess and tell Balikis’s aunty what happened. But another part of me said that was too late. It’s like putting myself in bigger trouble. “How I wan tell aunty wetin happen.” That one is just police case. “But na who come carry dead body commot for the place? Abi na God?” Surely, the body was not found there, that means someone already knows what happened!

We immediately left for Okeilewo which was inside the town. All that was for us to cool off and to also strategize on the new deal we have. According to Uchenna, it was a man from Cambodia but based in Nepal. Uchenna got the link from G-money when he went to Ibadan. His name is Mr watra. But throughout our stay in okeilewo, I couldn’t concentrate. I was all full of fears. We didn’t bother to make call to anyone in the house if balikis has been found or not. Not until I received a call from a friend on Sunday evening. Telling me that Baliki’s aunty was looking for us. I remembered we didn’t tell her we were going somewhere. “But what must she be looking for us for?” “ Shey dem don find balikis body?” The police dey find us?” I told uchenna what my friend told me. He told me to relax and shouldn’t worry. He was trying to make a call while he went outside. Few minutes later, he came back telling me that a friend he spoke to in our neighborhood said he saw balikis and her aunty on Saturday night. “So how come?” “What happened to her?” “How was she able to recover or was it her ghost the person saw?” “What really happened to her?” All that were my thoughts when my two guys began telling me, “Shebi I tell you to relax, nothing will happen to balikis na. she’s alive.” Ok, but even if she was alive, how did that happen? And only God knows what he must have told his aunty.

Uchenna said we should prepare to go back to gate to know what was happening. “Na so me tell them say I no go ooo.” But they encouraged me to come with them, that nothing will happen. Uchenna said even the native doctor in Ibadan had told him nothing, no evil would befall us So I should relax my mind. We left to gate.

When we got back, I tried making an enquiry from neighbours in the street if aunty and balikis came out to sell their market the previous day, Sunday. Knowing fully well that they don’t open for business on Sundays. All the people wey I ask talk say dem no see them. The neighbors around only said aunty had been asking after me. I tried asking if they saw balikis with her too. “Them talk saw them no see her and say her aunty still dey look for her”. “Chaiii, how come that that Uchenna’s friend told us that he saw balikis.” “ Other people around were saying they are still looking for her.” I slept with one eye closed and the other open that night, believing the police would still come for me.

The next morning was a Monday. There was no school because of the Muslim feast. I was inside but often go outside to peep if I could find aunty and balikis. “Still dem never come market, and they were not Muslims.” It was unsual unlike other days they come early enough.

At about 2pm, I went outside to peep if aunty and balikis had come. As I got outside, I saw aunty with somebody that looked like balikis. They were standing with a policeman holding a gun. A police van was parked closed to them. Immediately, aunty, balikis and the policeman started walking towards the direction of my house. Two police officers jumped out from the van and started coming towards our direction. As I saw that, it looked as if something from nowhere took away my strength. I became weak. I was a little happy that balikis was alive but sadness overwhelmed it. All my mind was telling me was “I had been caught and the police are coming for us.” I quickly ran to the house and told my guys what I saw. My guys that I thought they have a strong mind became weak. “Na so fear come dey catch everybody oo.” Tears started running down my eyes. I didn’t know whether to call my mum and tell her what was happening. “How would I even explain to her sef what happened?” I was just sweating profusely. Abisoko managed to get outside. I went into Uchenna’s room thinking about my life and probably how prison sentence would look like.

Few minutes later, as I was just there, Uchenna knocked on the room and asked me to come out that the police men were not looking for us. They were just passing by. I opened the door. My eyes were red. “Guy, na wetin dey do you? Na cry you dey cry so?” Abisoko asked. They began laughing at me. “Only if they knew what was going on inside of me.” Abisoko said he saw only the police men pass by so no be our house them dey come. But they said we should remain inside for a while, maybe later we can go to Aunty’s shop to see balikis and try asking what happened to her that Saturday. Na so we dey inside parlour. Uchenna and Abisoko were making connections with Mr watra.

As we were still in the parlour, “knock knock, knock,” where the heavy knocks we heard on the door. “Na who be that,” Abisoko asked. “Olopa police,” was what echoed from outside. They said it was the police, and I overheard a female voice with them. The voice sounded like aunty, balikis’s aunty. "The knocks came again." Part of me was telling me that I was finished. They have caught up with us. "But how come the police are looking for us?" "I thought Uchenna said they were not coming to see us, they were only passing by!" "They have come for me oooo" was my thought.

<<<<< To be continued>>>>>>>
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 12:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Are you tired of waiting for updates?? You can't just wait for it anymore! why don't you just purchase the full story. It's just N200.
You can purchase the full story (e-book) in "PDF" or "word format" for just N200. you can pay with airtime (recharge cards).. 08137831811 (whatsapp) or email onismate@gmail.com to get your copy. Your copy will be sent to you within 10 minutes of payment.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by eightsin(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2015
onismate:
Are you tired of waiting for updates?? You can't just wait for it anymore! why don't you just purchase the full story. It's just N200.

Send my book. Av sent u d credit
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
eightsin:

Send my book. Av sent u d credit
now u have ur copy.I believe u enjoyed reading the book.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by visita: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
great story.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by seyifunmi111: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Like seriously I enjoy reading this story........... Thump up....!! Is this a true story ooorr forming??..!!
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
seyifunmi111:
Like seriously I enjoy reading this story........... Thump up....!! Is this a true story ooorr forming??..!!
Reality is written all over it. thank you my man.........
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by eightsin(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
onismate:
now u have ur copy.I believe u enjoyed reading the book.

Yea.. I enjoyed the story but I didn't really get my expectations
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Everest880: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Which network You dey use abeg.my send that card before suspense kill me here.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Erums(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mhen my guy,u really good... keep the good work up,.... yahoo No be work, Na implications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like / Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student / Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.