Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy (53762 Views)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Erums(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wow....I love dis guy.... No strings
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kajoula(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Read to page 82............it was spell bound, grin will continue tomorrow
Kill the suspense.............goan buy ur own ooh. grin
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Londonboyrep(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
onismate:
Am not used to replying rude and un-polite people like you. And mind you, Don't derail my thread.
well... Maybe you'd like to Tell the whole world the truth of the matter then? You are a con. You said to me pay you 200 naira for this book and I said to you I am in London the smallest credit I can buy is 1000 naira which I paid and that I will in turn have 800 naira change outstanding to be redeemed in whatever shape. 2 days later you pitched another book to me for a 100 naira and then insisted that I again send another credit for the book. Where the eff is that done? Again I repeat the offer to ANYONE. You want the book? PM me. What a greedy hungry muffo
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by jnichole(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Londonboyrep:
well... Maybe you'd like to Tell the whole world the truth of the matter then? You are a con. You said to me pay you 200 naira for this book and I said to you I am in London the smallest credit I can buy is 1000 naira which I paid and that I will in turn have 800 naira change outstanding to be redeemed in whatever shape. 2 days later you pitched another book to me for a 100 naira and then insisted that I again send another credit for the book. Where the eff is that done? Again I repeat the offer to ANYONE. You want the book? PM me. What a greedy hungry muffo
please i will be glad if i can get the book my mail is okekenicholas10@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Dayo4real12: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
onismate:
Hello everyone.... how una dey.. how are enjoying our Christmas?? the suspense too much?! don't worry, its just for a while.
Thank You Guy, I really Appreciate
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Neyo230(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
I'm interested in it,my Email is Okanlawonoyeniyi93@yahoo.com
Londonboyrep:
Any1 wants copies of this book. Pm me . I got 4 copies to give away since I paid the author a grand so entitled to 5 copies.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by AngelJennifer: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Londonboyrep:

Please am interested. Jennysconcept55@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by mhiztee15(f): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided
[/quote]
[right][/right] angry[color=#006600][/color]please London boy my email is adetolalawal666@yahoo.com please share me the story abeg[quote author=Londonboyrep post=41419379] well... Maybe you'd like to Tell the whole world the truth of the matter then? You are a con. You said to me pay you 200 naira for this book and I said to you I am in London the smallest credit I can buy is 1000 naira which I paid and that I will in turn have 800 naira change outstanding to be redeemed in whatever shape. 2 days later you pitched another book to me for a 100 naira and then insisted that I again send another credit for the book. Where the eff is that done? Again I repeat the offer to ANYONE. You want the book? PM me. What a greedy hungry muffo
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Mosjentle(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
AngelJennifer:

Please am interested. Jennysconcept55@gmail.com
Thanks
Wow... How can you support the act of piracy for another mans work...... This is absurd.... Dont you load more than a thousand naira airtyme for sub? Dont bash me o... Piracy is bad and we should go against it!! If you cant purchase it, then wait till he uploads another episode... Can you watch another person do thst to your"own works.... God bless you ehn...... Nb: if you yabb me... A year b.a.n no much
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by AngelJennifer: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mosjentle:

Wow... How can you support the act of piracy for another mans work...... This is absurd.... Dont you load more than a thousand naira airtyme for sub? Dont bash me o... Piracy is bad and we should go against it!! If you cant purchase it, then wait till he uploads another episode... Can you watch another person do thst to your"own works.... God bless you ehn...... Nb: if you yabb me... A year b.a.n no much

ok.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Lildav: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Londonboyrep:

Hmm @ op! Did u collect dis guys 1k credit and refused giving his change? I no support dis kind tin o!
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Agboki: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
D Bible...... "D 1st person u hear a case 4rm is always rite until u hear 4rm d Oda person"!d pop might b thinking say oga Don leave change 4 em! Oga reseller or pirator I believe say 800h no reach u 2 fight!so bros.......jst maintain!
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Sultank: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
My is sultankareem4@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by sEGXY2(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Londonboyrep:

Abeg help me drop am for this email ologunsegun88@gmail.com
Op make we hear your own side of the story naw
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 5:28am On Dec 29, 2015
Morning ...... At first I didn't want to react to this issue, but felt it necessary. Or maybe writing a story on this matter would have been better, with the main characters, lolzzzzzzz. So many people have purchased this confession of a FUNAAB Yahoo boy, even many from the diaspora (including my paddy day is complaining). Paddy has been complaining of inability to pay online, though many in the diaspora were able to do that. Some of them had to even send me cards through their relatives in naija. So I had to tell this my paddy since he was having problem paying online, and he doesn't have a vogue pay account. So how paddy wan take pay now.? and I told him its N200. He' s still insisted he can't still pay with recharge card from London( note, he didn't tell me that the lowest he can send from over there was 1k, na unable na Im be the feelings ). Later on, my paddy was able to top up with 1k, chaiiiii. I was happy for him because he can now read the full book. I saw the payment and he also sent me a message on WhatsApp. He said I owe him becus him don transfer 1k. na so I reply with emoticon come still say "yap". I also referred him to my other stories since he said he needed other ones to keep him company. na so paddy say make I send am all of them, say him money cover all of them. And me I still they work on other stories. I told him about this very beautiful story I wrote over a year ago, DIARY OF A FUNAAB RUNS GIRL" . I tell am say make he go online go find them anywhere since non are eBook and the story dey my site. or make he Google am. But later, I come send my paddy the links to read the stories. (for me, no matter how, I consider everyone as friend and family on this thread. but I get turned off by the way you talk. I no be anybody slave). So I think few days later, my other eBook don dey ready(smoking hot). I sent messages to my friends and family say make dem order for their copies for just N100. Even though I no fit start the new story since I have not finished this one. Paddy was part of the people who replied. me sef I no know say na him because I have many contacts of buyers and aspiring buyers of my yahoo boy story with +44. As paddy contact me, I tell am say na N100, my guy para say him don give me money before, the 1k wey him give me.(no be say na only him don buy from UK ooo) na so I check chat history com see say na this paddy. na so I tell am say " I will see what I can do about that". For my mind, I go still send am, but the guy blood just dey hoooot because of 1k. na so the guy come send me another message wey provoke me. I told him plainly, no be say na ur right. That is why there is an online payment. The guy shah start to dey talk. Now look, am no slave to money. Don't think that The N200 many paid is what is making me rich. Paddy, the fact say you pay 1k does not make me ur slave or maybe you dey show say you dey London or what. I would have even sent the new story to you, but the way you were talking. I was even being diplomatic with you. After all I have given out stories for Free. this particular story you are dying for, I have even sent some copies as Christmas gifts to fresh buyers through my site. wetin dey the thing! if I can do it for people who paid N200, then how much more for you wey pay 1k. But you were so rude. Paddy no dey polite at allllllll. Just because of 1k. many people sent over 1k and we had no problem. Some you guys that have bought my stories, we even had a friendly chat. What's the big deal. Paddy you noticed that when you were spilling all these things, I didn't respond to you, I kept calm. It was your words that got me angry that I decided not to tell you any thing or send the story. Life is too short to be engaging in arguments. life is very simple. The way you talk, approach people matters. Am not saying am perfect. the fact say you give me 1k doesn't mean that I will be scrubbing your floor. I appreciate all f you even the ones wey buy and the ones wey no buy. Many wey dey add extra untop. I even feel like discontinuing this story here, all these things don spoil my mood. I no wan just derail this thread. I rarely respond to abuses and insults online. I rather keep mute and observe. I respect everyone and I no wan quarrel enter new year oooo.

6 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by JosephCudjoe(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2015
Onimate na continuation of the story you suppose post and not all dz you and paddy issh!
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by louiskay(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2015
boss, u don over address dis ur "paddi" issue jare....

Abeg na continuity we want now...
plzzz don't make we ur loyal fans start requesting for the story from ur "paddi" or some oda guys here
.... abeg come kontinew
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by micholalo(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2015
louiskay:
boss, u don over address dis ur "paddi" issue jare....

Abeg na continuity we want now...
plzzz don't make we ur loyal fans start requesting for the story from ur "paddi" or some oda guys here
.... abeg come kontinew

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2015
OK ... updates loading
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by ROCK111: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2015
If onihaxy no fit drop am sharp abeg gimme d book jArey londonboy rep...jamescarthy700@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by ROCK111: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2015
Londonboyrep:
jamescarthy700@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Agboki: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2015
Op u made a mistake with dat ur padi bt Abeg padi 4 UK u big pass 2 dey do wetin u dey do!
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2015
A week later, Na so we follow G-money go Osogbo oo. Abisoko took us in his car, I, G-money, Uchenna. When we got there, it was totally and out sketch of the town. We dropped the car at a mango tree and used our legs to complete the journey. When we got there, I even thought I would see a big mansion but it was an uncompleted building. That made me began wondering why native doctors don’t live in good houses, and the rags they wear. As I was wondering, some watery fluid splashed on my head. Na so fear come catch me. I looked up and saw that it was a bird. The thing dey splash shit for up as e dey fly. I almost thought the gods wanted to embarrass me for mocking the building of the babalawo.

As we got to the building, an old woman sat on a chair close to the corridor. We greeted her as G-money was in front and the three of us followed. We went to the back of the building and there was another uncompleted one story building that we entered. As we were entering, suddenly I heard someone shouted my name and spoke in Yoruba language, “Gbadebo Alaba! Aye e ti dobale.” Meaning my life has bowed down. Immediately I became afraid. “Who was that?” I thought to myself. G-money told me to stand still where I was and don’t move. Likewise other guys. We stood there and an old man came out from a room wearing a blue ankara with white substance rubbed across his eye lids. As he came closer to us, G-money asked the 3 of us to kneel and we did. He used the feather from a cock he was holding to touch our heads. I was very scared oo. I was just wishing the things he would do won’t demand for ritual sacrifices. The old man asked us to stand up which and we did. He asked us to follow him and we did. He took us into a big room with different types of fetish materials. He sat down on a stool near a big calabash. He said the gods had told him why we came so we don’t need to explain our presence. He spoke in Yoruba. He stood up and called my name. He began speaking in proverbs. He said my house will stand again. One other reason Uchenna, Abisoko and I came on the journey was for us to make more money and get more customers in our Yahoo yahoo business. “There was this particular deal we are into. We created a website and placed pictures of household utensils, electronics and so many items for sale. The website had an area for selling and input for credit card. And we targeted Americans and Europeans to fall for the scam. After inputting their credit cards, we empty the card by withdrawing money from it using Paypal with one of our agents in US and send the money to Nigeria. So we wanted the business to be very successful.” All that was part of the reasons my two guys came so the babalawo will give us success.

As the baba stood up, he entered a room. He was making incantations, speaking unknown languages. Immediately, he called Uchenna’s name. Uchenna was surprised. G-money told Uchenna to go and meet the babalowo inside the room, the call he called him was for him to come and meet him inside. Uchenna walked confidently to the room. Barely 2 minutes he entered. I heard screams from inside the room. It was uchenna’s voice oo. Na so fear come begin catch me ooo. I began wondering what was happening inside the room. After the screams, everywhere was silent for a while till the babalawo called Abisoko. “But where is uchenna,” I thought to myself. “Uchenna no come out again!” G-money encouraged Abisoko to go and not to be afraid. “Me sef no know Say my guy, Abisoko dey fear like this ooo.” My guy just melo with all the hard man wey he dey do. He sluggishly went into the room. Immediately he went into the room to join the man. I was hearing some incantation. Barely some few seconds I was hearing the incantation, Abisoko screamed and shouted, “Yaaaaayyyyy !!!!! Gbadebo! Gbadebo.” Immediately I heard that, I was so scared. I wondered what must be going on. What was happening to my guys and why was abisoko shouting my name. I was beginning to move backwards. I just hoped G-money didn’t trick us to the place to use us for money rituals.”

<<<<to be continued>>>>>

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2015
As abisoko screamed, I shouted his name, “Abisoko.” As I shouted his name, everywhere was just silent. I shouted his name again and what I heard was, “Oti lo niyen,” meaning, “he had gone.” I began wondering what was happening, “who gone?” Where has he gone to? And to what end. I was just moving backwards when G-money looked at me. “Guy relax nah,” he said. He said I should stop behaving like a baby. “Nobody wants to kill you or use you for money rituals,” he said to me. He said it was just a normal routine to fortify us. As he was still explaining some few things to me, the babalawo called my name, “Gbadeb Alaba, omo iya Ayo.” G-money asked me to to. With fear in me I walked towards the room, thinking about my life and what will happen to my mom if anything bad happens to me. I just hoped am not been used for money rituals. As I entered the room, I couldn’t find my 2 guys who went in there before me. Suddenly, the man said I shouldn’t waste his time. I should walk fast to him. He asked me to stretch my hands and I did. There was a hole so wide, which looked like an underground. He said when I get in there inside a room, I will find a cola nut on the floor. That I should take the cola nut and eat. Na so I talk “okay oo.” With my two hands stretched, he asked me to close my eyes in which I did. Immediately, I heard a very loud bang that was so heavy that I didn’t know when I began to scream, “mo ku oooo.” Meaning, “am dead ooo.” Suddenly, a whirl wind just took me away into a room. As I saw myself inside the room, I was very scared. I saw a wooden caved deity, a cock, bird inside the room. I couldn’t see any cola nut. Na so I begin wonder wetin I wan do. The room was even scary with everything in it looking like 18 centuries stuff. As I was still standing with my eyes wondering about to see were to find the Kolanut. A voice asked me to look behind me. I turned my back and saw something round in shape which looked like a cola nut glued to the wall. Na so I stretch my hand come take am. Pilled off the shaft and began chewing it. As I was chewing it, I began feeling sleepy. Before I knew what was happening again, my eyes were closed. Opening it again, I saw myself under the tree we parked our car with my two guys (Uchenna and Abisoko) inside the car, G-money was not there. Immediately I realized were I was, na so I jump up in surprise. I nearly wanted to run when Uchenna asked Abisoko to hold me. Dem come hold me. I asked if we were done with everything, they said “almost.” But still waiting for G-money. Na so we begin narrate each of our experiences inside the room the babalawo take us into.

Few minutes later, G-money came out. He said the babalawo has asked me to go back to the land that my building was always collapsing. That I should go and urinate there the next 2 days’ time. After that, everything would be fine. We left.

I did as babalawo told me to. Couple of weeks later, it seemed things was beginning to turn around. We have started scamming people’s credit card online. Our (Abisoko Uchenna, and i) our popularity in school was swearing. We were referred to as the biggest boys in school. My guys don get 2 cars each but I never buy any. I was hoping to finish up our house in Ilorin before getting a car. I struggle hard to make people believe that I am not into Yahoo yahoo. So many people believed me because I always organize trainings/seminars on online business in school. Since forex was fading away due to economic recession, I really focused on doing mini importation of mobile phones, wrist watches and some other accessories. I just use it to cover up the bigger dirty things I do.

I was so happy that our building in Ilorin was almost completed. Since after the babalawo asked me to do what I did. I visited the place and painters were doing their job very well. My mom was impressed. At first she was scared the building would collapse but I told her that I went for prayers and deliverance in school which over turned everything. “See as my mama dey jolificate say everything don over.” The other side of the compound, we built four flats (upstairs).

I was with funke in the parlour, preparing to submit my documents for industrial training (IT). My phone rang and I checked who it was Adaobi. Adaobi my former neighbor. We talked and it has been a while we saw and spoke. She said she just got a new laptop and would want to go into the online business I had been preaching about. After talking for a while, I teased her and told her that I would come to her place and she should cook ooo. After I dropped the call, funke’s face was looking “killing.” I guessed she was jealous because of the way I spoke with Adaobi. She was threatening to know who I spoke with. Well, I told her but she was still squeezing her face. Na so I come dey pet her. “Adaobi was not just any girl. I like her so much.” I could remember that she helped me so much when I just gained admission. “All the free food and transport fare. She’s endearing”. As I was still with funke, Uchenna came in to give me a bad news. He took me to a corner. He said that G-money called to tell him that the babalawo that did our charm in Osogbo was dead. “Hhmm,” na so me shout. I asked hope his death will not affect what he did for us. He said it wasn’t going to have any effect on us only that he said that before the man died, he said all the people he worked for must come and pay tribute to his copse. “Dat one no be problem nah,” I told him. After all that, I and funke spent more time together.

In the evening I went to Adaobi’s house. Abisoko took me in his car and dropped me at their gate. “They now have a gate and house fenced.” Na so people for the compound just dey hail me. Adaobi came out of the house to come and hug me. “See as people wey dey pass, some others at their compound were just watching. Na prestige for were Adaobi dey say he know someone like me. That I came there to look for her.” I entered the compound come see bola dey wash cloth. She come dey joke come say make I no great her. She complained that since I left there I had not even think of coming to see them. Na so I come dey beg ooo. I was even seeing new faces in the compound. Adaobi took me into her room while Bola came to join us. Bola asked why I was yet to get a car because I was worth it. I told them that I didn’t have money for car. They laughed and said I was lying. After much talk, there was a knock on the door and Adaobi asked the person to come in. Behold, its Nuella. She was looking very beautiful. I hadn’t seen her since I left the compound. She smiled and said I was wicked. That I didn’t even bother to ask after her when I came to the compound. I was so surprised. “Nuella don change!” “Was this not the same Nuella that chased me away from her room and called me wretched fool and poverty envisaged scum. Now money don come. Levels don change. She wan come mingle with one of the most popular dude on campus.” As Nuella said I didn’t bother to ask after her when I came to the house. I apologized to her. I tell her make she no vex. She sat down on one of the shares in Adaobi’s room. After much talk and tutoring. It was getting late at about 9pm. I told them I was going. Na so them escort me ooo. They said they really enjoyed my company and they would love to see me come the next day. I know Adaobi just want me to come the next day. I told them that I can’t come, they are in their final year so I don’t want to disturb them. Na so Adaobi come seize my wallet oo. She said I must come the next day. Well I agreed. The next day was a Sunday. I accepted their demands and left.

The next day while I was returning from church at about 11:30am, I branched to Adaobi’s place. When I got there, the whole compound was quiet. Adaobi and bola’s room were locked with key. As I was about to leave, Nuella’s room door opened. Infact I even forgot that she was even part of the people I wanted to see. Immediately she saw me, “Hmmmm, so you didn’t see Bola and Adaobi and you want to leave. Don’t care about me nah,” she said. I have to tell her I was sorry that I thought all of them went to church. She said she didn’t go to church that she was a little bit weak. I told her sorry as she opened her door and we entered. I asked if she has taken drugs. She said she would soon go and do that. She said she was in her monthly cycle and she guessed it was menstrual pain. Na so I pity her ooo. She wasn’t even ashamed to open up to me. Na so we begin chat oooo. We talked about so many things from politics to sports till we entered relationship issues. Na so she tell me say she just recently broke up with her boyfriend. Me tell her say I was in a relationship. I began finding Nuella interesting. Unlike the Nuella of the previous years that doesn’t even want to set her eyes on me. We were just chatting and joking. She even cooked rice with good fish. As the food just dey done for fire, na so Bola and Adaobi come back from church. Na so dem serve food for plate. I no even form big boy sef. Them be my person. Nuella served her own and mine on the same plate. The other girls (bola and Adaobi) had to share the remaining one inside the pot. Them talk say them dey hungry. We ate and I even gave them money to get soft drinks for us. After spending much time and helping out in Adaobi’s computer. When I was leaving, Nuella collected my number.

When I got home, nuella called me. She said she called to know if I had gotten home. Na so I tell am say I don reach oo. That was how things between I and Nuella changed. We talked more often on the phone. Sometimes she calls me more than 5 times in a day. Sometimes she would call me up in school to know where I was. She would come to meet me there. Funke had been noticing this for some time. She had been angry and confronts me often but I will always deny that there was nothing going on between us and indeed, nothing was going on between us. I felt that Nuella was just a friend and she just liked me. Tongues were wagging. I didn’t really blame funke because people, her friends has been seeing us (I and nuella) together and many people know that funke was the first lady.

This particular Friday afternoon, I and my guys (Uchenna and Abisoko) went to one of the eateries in school. Funke came to join us as we ate. Barely 30 minutes time, funke took my phone and was playing game on it. My phone rang. As she saw it, her facial expression changed. She put up a straight face. “Shebi she’s still call you again?” Funke said as she gave me the phone. I checked and it was Nuella that was calling. Funke was busy shouting and raining curses when I picked the call. Nuella asked where I was. I knew if I tell her, she will definitely come over. Since funke was around and I didn’t want to create a scene. I asked Nuella if there was any problem and she said she found a script which has my name on it on the floor of their lecture room. “I guessed it was the small test we did which had been marked.” So she said she wants to bring the script to me. I told her where I was so she could bring the script. Because I was so anxious to see what I had. I tried asking her but she refused telling me on the phone.

When Nuella came and met us, she greeted everyone. “My two guys had come to like her more than even funke.” They teased her as she took a chair and sat with us. She greeted funke, but funke snubbed her. When she gave me my script, I was so disappointed I scored 7 all over 30. “Kaii.. I was really going down academically.” Nuella sef wasn’t happy. Her project supervisor was the one taking us the course. I was bitter in my mind. Nuella started advising me to buckle up that my score was too low. As she talked, I could see funke looking at her in a weird manner. She expected Nuella to leave but she wasn’t. She stayed back. Nuella touched my cheeks and told me not to think about the score. As she was touching my cheeks, she said my beards had grown. She asked me to shave my beards and goatee. As she was touching my goatee, na so Funke come shout. “What is the meaning of all these. Don’t you know he’s someone’s boyfriend?” Funke screamed at Nuella. Funke come dey para for their, saying that I had always been frolicking around women and Nuella. She told Nuella to stay away from me. I was trying to calm her down but she no gree. The water I was sipping, she took it and poured it on me as she began crying. Nuella stood up and left the place. I went to funke to try and console her, but she flipped my hands away. My guys were just watching and couldn’t do anything. Funke walked away from the place. Come see as my guys just dey laugh me. They were calling me a celebrity, say girls dey die for me. I felt like following Funke but I relaxed myself, feeling that the issue would be settled later.

2 hours later, I got a call from Bola, Nuella's friend.

<<<<<< To be continued >>>>>>>>
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2015
brother you always kill someone with suspense send me your number make I grab my own copy

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2015
horlahsunbo225:
brother you always kill someone with suspense send me your number make I grab my own copy
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by JosephCudjoe(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2015
As in ..... D story 2 sweet, Bro you should consider working with Wale Adenuga 2 bring dz on air via Super Story... It will be a 9ce 1 and informative.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Lildav: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2015
Baba I de feel u die!!! Dis tory no b here! I want buy d book but I d enjoi d suspense gan! God go bless u !
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Sultank: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2015
Hw can I get d story my email sultankareem4@gmail.com
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2015
JosephCudjoe:
As in ..... D story 2 sweet, Bro you should consider working with Wale Adenuga 2 bring dz on air via Super Story... It will be a 9ce 1 and informative.
Thanks . 3 kunu for u. Wale Adenuga! make sense. you forget to add Robert di Nero and will smith
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by dammywapes(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2015
Londonboy na real G o o o
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Donpoker9(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
JosephCudjoe:
Onimate na continuation of the story you suppose post and not all dz you and paddy issh!

Lol paddym

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like / Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student / Easy Ways To Identify Intelligent People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.