Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) (76637 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Watch The Bro. Iginla’s 80,000 Seat Stadium Like Champions City Of WONDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by funmise007(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
i love wailers wailing....as i know yu can neva please them,if man of God join politics dem go talk.make dem sidon there wen already ota is now librated and pple of ota wud wish everyday is shiloh...d problem is dat wen yu are not informed yu will be deformed..
even if dem dey publish am for paper every year names of student given scholarship into convenant UNI,LANDMARK UNI e still no go do dem,and den roads d church has constructed dem go say shey e no favor hin bussiness.wen pple living in the environ are happy..i jst hail thee wailers una no fit taya of wailling..

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by sennycourage(f): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Uniquekriss:
. Maybe u jst daft
kindly visit any winners chapel in ur area u will no dat ds man he is a blessing to mankind......watch ur tongue, so dat u won't receive curse from God
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
ValentineMary:
Yet many of their church members can't afford 3 square meals a day.

Hello oh! I attend Winners, and I can feed you if you want me to. Don't make assumptions blindly!

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Zoe1(f): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
People can evacuate from there with 12minutes, hmmm dis is really d POWER OF VISION. it is indeed eyes have not see nor ears heard what d LORD set to do... WHO SAYS I CANNOT MAKE IT IN LIFE? D sky is d limit

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by bezimo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
yorme:

Hello oh! I attend Winners, and I can feed you if you want me to. Don't make assumptions blindly!

Dont mind those jealous folks, they are simply haters. He is not aware that winners are prosperous people.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by bezimo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
ValentineMary:
Yet many of their church members can't afford 3 square meals a day.

You are a confirmed fat liar.I am a Winner and I can afford more than 3 square meals a day. I can feed your family if you want me to show it.

And you are so daft and ignorant that you are not aware that Winners Chapel has a home cell system that attends to the walfare needs of Winners who might be challenged.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by krall69: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
TheMascot:
prosperity? u call this prosperity?.. offerings to God, tithes have become someone's prosperity?.. I guess you have confirmed the point..it's just like a business.. but one that involves mind games..where u tell people to give thier money to God.. the n use the money to buy a private jet..bro..b careful what you say..Jesus answered this question a long time ago..when Judas thought that the expensive oil should be used for charity.. if you are trying to answer this questions with logic..it doesn't make any sense.. hope u have learned something today..?
as I expected. You don't know. He was a rich man before he started the winners ministry. If you say that his money is gotten from the church then you are clearly ignorant. He has other businesses he runs. People always jump into conclusions. I believe that you are the one that should have learnt a thing or two today.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Montaque(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
dikeigbo2:

We sre saying the same thing brother, practicalising this faith is what I just said, just read between the lines ,you will come to terms with me,...any man of God is our daddy spiritual and temporal..these two works together...... If your church is only faith based its incomplete it must also be practical based

we are not saying the same thing.
Bishop Oyedepo has the message of faith, his disciples which I am among listens and practices it and its working out in our lifes.
That's why I said that his message alone Is the best he can give, more than all the factories put together. I know people down here needs bread but man shall not live by that alone bUT by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of the Lord.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Montaque(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Shut up your mouth jare, I'm not surprised at your ignorance at all. Major gas power stations accross Nigeria are grappling from Gas shortage from NNPC, how come you claim thief oyedepo runs a gas plant?, do you know the amount of land space required to run a fully functional gas plant? do yoy know the environmental hazard from citing a church close to a gas plant?. Dont just come here and think everyone is a sheeple like you angry

Hate speech.
When someone claims something, and u want to dispute it, take a trip to the site and get a first hand information, then u can know what to say.
And what is difficult about this project? Lagos has more than 7 IPP generating electricity through gas powered generators 24/7 in selected locations.
Don't use the politicians standard for all of us, learn from this.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by funmise007(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Zoe1:
People can evacuate from there with 12minutes, hmmm dis is really d POWER OF VISION. it is indeed eyes have not see nor ears heard what d LORD set to do... WHO SAYS I CANNOT MAKE IT IN LIFE? D sky is d limit

i swear i was once a wailer too but my case now na once i was blind now i can see..
i know synagogue gives food to d less priviledge yet shay poor pple still no dey.
i know mfm gives best graduating student beta money does dat say make wailers sef read to collect hin own too.lailai
seriously dat church is a blessing to it members and d whole of ota cos i remember wen i small all dat side naa bush and evil forest like old saying dat time as wicked as "AJE OTTA" all d birds are now KIWI now..wailer iwas even told its a convenant student dat design dat new building sef.and say naa church member dey build am not JULIUS BERGERs dem..na wao
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by FODA(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
BodyKiss:
He seems to be the only one prospering while the majority of his church members are busy papaing him, going to shiloh Year in, year out seeking for propsperity that never seem to be in-sight.

On a more serious note, does this man ever give back to the society, any charity programme for the less privileged?
are u less privileged sir?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Montaque(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
dikeigbo2:

I don't mean to offend anyone, in your area check the number of churches and mosques, let's assume half of them are factories, what will it be like? ....so the axe is laying at the foot of the tree,any tree that bears no good fruit will be cut down and thrown into fire
Half of them can't be factories.
I believe u have been attending either a mosque or a church, what have u done with all the sermons u ve been hearing? have u built a factory or started ur own church?
The fruit of the church is in the life of the members, and I can tell u that every committed winner has a testimony to tell.
I noticed that poor people are best at proferring advice on how a successful man should use his success, or on the best investment to make. That's a bad mentality
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by BodyKiss(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Uniquekriss:
. Maybe u jst daft

You're an asss-hole for this lame response of your.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by icebergtoby(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
dikeigbo2:
Serious selfish business minded pastor,
Solve a million problems,
Save countless souls by building a single industry.
Times it by the number of industries or factories you built and see you wipe out poverty and some vices in those areas its sighted.
Establishing or building churches or mosques is not our problem(s)
Our problem(s) is how to absolve our numerous unemployed youths.

May God bless everyone that heeds this advice Amen
. Note. He will employ more people to carry out he assignment
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by saanuman(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
MarvinLag:
Faith theatre
Dats it. faith theatre indeed
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by chikeFavor2000(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
I claim the grace upon Papa IJN
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wow.... grande. But I wish many of these churches can give back to the society or better still empower members with skill acquisition.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Montaque:

we are not saying the same thing.
Bishop Oyedepo has the message of faith, his disciples which I am among listens and practices it and its working out in our lifes.
That's why I said that his message alone Is the best he can give, more than all the factories put together. I know people down here needs bread but man shall not live by that alone bUT by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of the Lord.

Scriptural and temporal goes hand in hand ,you can't goto Church with empty belly and concentrate..there a great difference between fasting and being hungry ..
In fasting you are hopeful
In hungry you are hopeless
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Nemesis99(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Iykestix:
The president and founder of the church Bishop David Oyedepo made the announcement on Friday 11 December 2015 Shiloh.
The church is said to be a 100,000 seat capacity for adults and 10,000 for children. see the proposed church
this is another medium to kowoje
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Serious selfish business minded pastor,
Solve a million problems,
Save countless souls by building a single industry.
Times it by the number of industries or factories you built and see you wipe out poverty and some vices in those areas its sighted.
Establishing or building churches or mosques is not our problem(s)
Our problem(s) is how to absolve our numerous unemployed youths.

May God bless everyone that heeds this advice Amen
Solve your problems? Is he your President? Taa
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by adedee14: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
A little something... I just believe a lot of people criticizing Bishop David Oyedepo just lack faith...with faith u achieve unimaginable heights. And for unemployment...instead of complaining about him providing jobs, why don't we pray with faith to become the employer of labour.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
tajad:

I can see your frustration. May God help you

my opinion, your frustration undecided
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Maximus85(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Iykestix:
The president and founder of the church Bishop David Oyedepo made the announcement on Friday 11 December 2015 Shiloh.
The church is said to be a 100,000 seat capacity for adults and 10,000 for children. see the proposed church

Google earth showed us all the illuminati signs from the ariel view, of the present headquarters. the man talk say the over 10 signs na coincidence. I wasn't surprised when I saw all the Maison triangles on this proposed headquarters. Shaking my head for those to pay for the construction with their sweat
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Montaque(m): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
dikeigbo2:

Scriptural and temporal goes hand in hand ,you can't goto Church with empty belly and concentrate..there a great difference between fasting and being hungry ..
In fasting you are hopeful
In hungry you are hopeless

if u are a true winner, you won't be hungry.
The truth you hear from the pulpit will spur u to change of levels. I am a testimony.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Montaque:

I believe u have been attending either a mosque or a church, what have u done with all the sermons u ve been hearing? have u built a factory or started ur own church?
The fruit of the church is in the life of the members, and I can tell u that every committed winner has a testimony to tell.
I noticed that poor people are best at proferring advice on how a successful man should use his success, or on the best investment to make. That's a bad mentality

You are just a Church Rat, arguing with you is kicking you into prominence ...doctor heal yourself
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Montaque:

You are just a Church Rat, arguing with you is kicking you into prominence ...doctor heal yourself shocked
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by adedee14: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
We shall all be alive and well to grace the commissioning of FAITH THEATRE IJN!!!!. The Lord continues to work wonders
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Montaque(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
dikeigbo2:

You are just a Church Rat, arguing with you is kicking you into prominence ...doctor heal yourself shocked

Assembly of church rats impacting the world, and breaking records.
Mocker!
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Crime rate and corruption increases everyday. Are the churches effective? No! Is there corruption inside the churches? Yes! Stealing by trick in the name of tithes and offerings. If you give God small, God will give you small. If you give him plenty, he gives you plenty..... What a scam line!
What is been preached in this church? God is not a poor God. We are the richest church in the world. Yet Jesus the son of this rich God, trecked all his life, never own an ass, horse or a boat to aid his ministry. He preached humility throughout his life. But today, if you're poor, it's because you are not worshiping their god well or you're not sowing seed in the church.
Walahi, yahoo boys no bad reach these people when it comes to scaming. they preach money money money. Haba! I taya oooo
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by adedee14: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Maximus85:
Crime rate and corruption increases everyday. Are the churches effective? No! Is there corruption inside the churches? Yes! Stealing by trick in the name of tithes and offerings. If you give God small, God will give you small. If you give him plenty, he gives you plenty..... What a scam line!
What is been preached in this church? God is not a poor God. We are the richest church in the world. Yet Jesus the son of this rich God, trecked all his life, never own an ass, horse or a boat to aid his ministry. He preached humility throughout his life. But today, if you're poor, it's because you are not worshiping their god well or you're not sowing seed in the church.
Walahi, yahoo boys no bad reach these people when it comes to scaming. they preach money money money. Haba! I taya oooo
May the Lord forgive you and open your eyes to the truth. The truth shall set you free.
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
haibe:

Why must they all come to that place to worship ; they should remain in their various districts na...and keep tapping the anointing from TVs in.their districts (which shows what's happening at the main church), this will save a lot of jam, accidents and stress.

God is not interested in how big a church is.. The one Ota is very okay in its size.. If he doesn't have what to use money for again ; he should use it to save his dear country that is deteriorating badly.
people sha! Why do people go to stadium to watch a match? They could watch it at home undecided
Re: Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
emusmith:
Solve your problems? Is he your President? Taa

Pls people are talking, when its time for nincompoops..... to spew trash you will know grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.