Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala (28007 Views)

Arms Deal:probe Shifts To Navy, Billions Of Naira Unexecuted Contracts Uncovered / Arms Deal Probe: PDP Torn Into 4 Factions / EFCC Begins Phase Two Of $2.1b Arms Deal Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by dyn1800: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Please tell them oo

DonProphet:
Somebody asked whether fight against corruption is the problem holding Nigeria. Yes, corruption is the pivot on which the problems of Nigeria revolves. Take corruption out Nigeria, it will be greater than United States. If every government that lasts for eight or four years should achieve one thing, with time we will solve all our problems. If Buhari's government should reduce corruption to bearest minimum, I think he should be our hero.
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by nobeku: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Fighting corruption up & down, probing rat & grasscutter. Is this the main problem facing Nigeria??.. some should ask Buhari this
IDIOT... CORRUPTION IS THE MAIN PROBLEM FACING NIGERIA.. BUFFOON, HAVE SOME SENSE FOR ONCE.. EWU, EEJIT, TORCHECUL, SCALLYWAG... ALL ROLLED INTO YOU.. GOD FORBID.. SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY THAT IDIOTIC...

2 Likes

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by regginy: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Fighting corruption up & down, probing rat & grasscutter. Is this the main problem facing Nigeria??.. some should ask Buhari this

Yes that is the main problem facing Nigeria, cos if pple we elect 2 run our govt keep on stealing our money and we dnt probe dem how will we progress as a country?

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by derhyma: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Lasisi come and see End Time Arms Deal and End Time Woman
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by Geminirep(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2015
alrahmanonline:

How dare you blame Buhari for fighting corruption? i can't believe we still have youths who supported corruption... SMH
I think we still have bro. some of their parents, kinsman, uncles or aunties might have benefited from that corruption hence making some youths to protect it judiciously. posterity will judge sooner or later!

3 Likes

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by dyn1800: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2015
I don't like this woman reign as a Finance minister.... But one lesson I learnt from the whole thing so far is that.

"never act on verbal approval from your boss for anything that has to do with money" this she's done with utmost professionalism.

No way this woman could be indicated. .... But will be remembered for serving under a corrupt Government as well as not cautioning the president and his cronies of reckless spending
kITATITA:
In my opinion, Ngozi didn't steal. But Ngozi couldn't stop the thieves from stealing what was entrusted to her care. When we are angry, it is because we had so much faith in her ability to prevent the rot; and she couldn't.

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by specimenC: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Please what's the main problem of nigeria
What was his major campaign promise?? Stop being hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by AnanseK(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2015
dyn1800:
I don't like this woman reign as a Finance minister.... But one lesson I learnt from the whole thing so far is that.

"never act on verbal approval from your boss for anything that has to do with money" this she's done with utmost professionalism.

No way this woman could be indicated. .... But will be remembered for serving under a corrupt Government as well as not cautioning the president and his cronies of reckless spending

Remember that she was not only the minister of finance but also the coordinating minister for the economy. In my view she is the destroyer of the economy and should be held responsible for her actions and inactions. She was free to resign , but she didn't.
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by nduchucks: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Madam Iweala is a disgrace to all Nigerians and will pay for her actions soon enough. At the very least, she is an accessory to the massive looting which took place through Dasuki since she authorized the payment of these huge sums to Dasuki.

She is now forming an ignorant, patriotic, and innocent lil' biatch after her actions lead to the deaths of thousands of innocent Nigerians at the hands of Boko Haram.

This investigation has an international component and as we continue to follow the money, insha Allahu, she will have to face her own charges.

I'm sure like Tompolo, ihejirika has also gone into hiding.

IMHO all of these barayi deserve the firing squad treatment.
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by bayinq25(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Corruption is the biggest problem because reduces the prospects of national development
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by eltweezy90(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Rubbish! Dem must probe you make we see how your hands clean reach.
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by ElijahDGreat(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2015
[Fullish Phull]Fighting corruption up & down, probing rat & grasscutter. Is this the main problem facing Nigeria??.. some should ask Buhari this[/quote]
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by ogmaskman: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I still ask again,

1. Is That The Main Problem Nigeria Is Facing Now??..

2. Will That Revive Nigeria's Economy??..

From ur post u must be a minor. No need taking u on.
Go play with your mates and pls stay of adults discussions.
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by ibedun: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2015
I will happily shoot this woman and let her corpse swell and rotten a bit before feeding it to pigs and vultures.

She is a pathological liar!!! Imagine all the import waivers she gave out to her brothers.
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by ElijahDGreat(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Phoolish Ediot.I can't understand why some people like this are this stewpid.
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by Gbengais(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

I don't know what to say to you but hear this! If your father should was given 1 naira from that money, we will look for him an probe. If your families are involved, we will jail . You this hillbilly !! Do you have a brain? Is it functioning? Are you sometimes foolish or you just chose to be foolish... in everything get sense dear! U way to dumb
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by isinno: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2015
ayindejimmy:
Where is the attached memo now? Abi E don dissappear
I think you have been offline for weeks, Even my children have seen that memo

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by Icekyng: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I still ask again,

WTF!! is this a question or an answer so the funds gained won't be used to revive the economy ? you mean the economy doesn't need funds to be managed, it needs just sand ryt ? I wonder how youths think I swear OK what happened to the arms deal ? did dasuki purchase any ? Just swerve pls!!
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by lakeside30: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2015
Lasisi69 where art thou, o brother of end time apostle missed you
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by Acidosis(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2015
drey076:

You are very daft if you don't know the major problem we are facing in Nigeria by now which is corruption. Buhari we are behind you.
Ride on

You are very sick

So a jobless mofo will also stand for 4 years doing nothing because his god is fighting corruption. So what happens after Buhari?

You guys are just too daft. Buhari is not fighting corruption, but perceived corrupt people. Once he's gone, we'll be back to the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by Lilylaw: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2015
C9 is a weight management pack that helps you lose 5-10kg with one pack in 9 days...helps you shed weight in areas like your tummy, thighs,arms and all over..it's all organic...Bbm me for details 335645C7...or text to 09091303121

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by femi4: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I still ask again,

Ode! Corruption is no 1 problem of this Country. No meaningful growth can be achieve amidst corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by lasisi69(f): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2015
lakeside30:
Lasisi69 where art thou, o brother of end time apostle missed you
lakeside... I dey o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2015
kITATITA:

I agree with you somewhat. Nobody has linked her anywhere as a beneficiary; but she is not blameless. If she didn't know, that's incompetence. If she knew and did nothing, that's spineless and incompetence incompetent. She should have spoken out and resigned. Ngozi's reputation as a finance expert has been called to question. If I run a blue chip company, I won't hire her.
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by dyn1800: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Yeah I support your response.... But sadly she might walk free at the end of the day.... But help in knowing where those monies are.

AnanseK:

Remember that she was not only the minister of finance but also the coordinating minister for the economy. In my view she is the destroyer of the economy and should be held responsible for her actions and inactions. She was free to resign , but she didn't.
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Fighting corruption up & down, probing rat & grasscutter. Is this the main problem facing Nigeria now??.. some should ask Buhari this
. Yes it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by mahyowah(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
if someone stole your life savings, will you let him go?
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I still ask again,

Idiot!
Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by kejes10: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Fighting corruption up & down, probing rat & grasscutter. Is this the main problem facing Nigeria now??.. some should ask Buhari this

Yes. Corruption is the main reason why this great nation has not be able to harness it's great potential. Nothing works in a nation where corruption is not reduce to its barest minimum. Let's support the president to uproot it. LET'S FIGHT CORRUPTION NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by IRREVO: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2015
I am sick n tired of this shout of corruption that is not making any impact on our individual conscience; has it made the police to stop collecting #50 naira on our roads from drivers? Has it stop that Nairalander that use cheats to browse free on different networks? Just to mention a few. Please somebody should tell this government to do the needful and bring in the CHANGE they promised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by oglalasioux(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
This statement is a testimony that we'll never develop. You are seeing the reason for the problems of Nigeria and you're asking if it's the main problem.

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala by olamefun(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I still ask again,

In fact that is the singular problem is Nigeria right now. Imagine a nigerian where corruption is reduced to its barest minimum. Their is no economy that can strive on corrupt concept. Corruption has deprived millions of Nigerians their national entitlements. Imagine that "enormous" cash wasn't syphoned...would we be talking about Boko Haram by now? Wouldn't we be enjoying 24hour power supply? Will we be crying about "quicksand economics" in our country? Nigeria is one of the few countries in the world with NATURAL WEALTH which gives us tripled economic advantage over even America but what have we made of all dis? Bro.... Just think!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival / Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.