Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Will Runs Girls Want Faithful Boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will Runs Girls Want Faithful Boyfriends? (713 Views)

Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will Runs Girls Want Faithful Boyfriends? by GentleSmiles: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2015
I have come to discovered that runs gals cry Dia hearts out if their so called one boyfriend cheats even for once. why! why!! why!!! I think say as u laid ur bed na so u go sleep on top. pls why do they expect the opposite?
Re: Why Will Runs Girls Want Faithful Boyfriends? by iceberylin(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2015
They Hustlers...

They got heart.....
Re: Why Will Runs Girls Want Faithful Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Because they are humans, and as humans, they want perfect lives, irrespective of the choices they make and the things they do.

Most times, people do bad stuff and wish or think that karma will somehow overlook their deeds and not pay them back in their own coin. Like the wind of repercussion will somehow elude them. It's kind of funny when you think of it.
Re: Why Will Runs Girls Want Faithful Boyfriends? by Confessng: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Apani oni je kan muda koja lori owun....
Anyways because they know how important the fusion btw the ying and the yang energy is for physical,spiritual,emotional ,financial e.t.c progress (even if they don't know it by the above terms)

And their bf is the one they are willing to have an exchange of energy with ,with the others there usually is no exchange its more of their taking from him,that is business they are only receptacles for the man's pleasure and in the process he gives up his energy to them !

Now when you understand the dynamics of energy exchange,you will know that sexual energy is one of the most potent ways to acquire energy (ok TMI,I think your question has been answered)
Re: Why Will Runs Girls Want Faithful Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2015
GentleSmiles:
I have come to discovered that runs gals cry Dia hearts out if their so called one boyfriend cheats even for once. why! why!! why!!! I think say as u laid ur bed na so u go sleep on top. pls why do they expect the opposite?

Bros the thing tire me.
they are the most jealous, possesive POS you will ever meet
Re: Why Will Runs Girls Want Faithful Boyfriends? by younghartz(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2015
ashewo sef dey catch feelings also
Re: Why Will Runs Girls Want Faithful Boyfriends? by obiorathesubtle: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2015
I wanted to type something meaningful, but the poster above me summarized my thoughts.
Re: Why Will Runs Girls Want Faithful Boyfriends? by GentleSmiles: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Confessng:
Apani oni je kan muda koja lori owun....
Anyways because they know how important the fusion btw the ying and the yang energy is for physical,spiritual,emotional ,financial e.t.c progress (even if they don't know it by the above terms)

And their bf is the one they are willing to have an exchange of energy with ,with the others there usually is no exchange its more of their taking from him,that is business they are only receptacles for the man's pleasure and in the process he gives up his energy to them !

Now when you understand the dynamics of energy exchange,you will know that sexual energy is one of the most potent ways to acquire energy (ok TMI,I think your question has been answered)

I Concord bro.
Re: Why Will Runs Girls Want Faithful Boyfriends? by Confessng: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
smiley thanks for concurring
GentleSmiles:

I Concord bro.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some / Xmas Fete[pool Party][lagos] / My New Year Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.