Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 (13203 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2015
K
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Nicepoker(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2015
How will this boast our dwindling economy up. Rubb!sh.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Kudos
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by tpraiz(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2015
congratulations sir........ cool

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by DonSion(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
mascot87:
We Yorubas are proud of you, the ibos can do the needful which is Lagoon straight
And what a sweet Lagoon.. grin
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by eleko1: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin Reta-rded Ipod kid .your Mumu is legend jare.
Gelengelen:
useless tribe

for juju na yellowbar dey carry am for head
for islam na yellowbar people dey carry am for head
christianity nko na yellowbar people

na which side dis yeye people dey sef.

adultery ridden tribe of hopelessness.
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by sukkot: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Gelengelen:
useless tribe

ndigbo why you jelox yoruba so much though ? why you cant keep our name out of your mouth ? always falling over yourself to yab yoruba * sigh *
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wetin dey pepper you for body naaa ? We Yoruba's dey everywhere you can think of.

Gelengelen:
useless tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Ikem11(m): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
mascot87:
We Yorubas are proud of you, the ibos can do the needful which is Lagoon straight
mr man are u stil on igbo matter? why not leave igbos alone with ur frustration? if u feel intimidated by igbos say so rather than uttering rubbish with your disgusting runny mouth. onu ofia

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by DonSion(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
omobacyprus:
and igbo hero's are rotting in jail

Bros jail sweet pass..from their you draw enuf inspiration for the better..Remember Jesus Christ Apostles Peter and the rest, how they suffered jail terms and jail breaks and the glory they received afterwards. Bros eee, make I gist u, the same glory awaits the ibos which champions justice and equity for all tribes in Nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Kreamie(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lol...Listen to yourself...Sense is far from you...You just don't know it yet undecided
Gelengelen:
useless tribe

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Kreamie(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
LoooooL...I see you draw inspiration from consolation ...I hope you get as much consolation as you want from your ideology
DonSion:

Bros jail sweet pass..from their you draw enuf inspiration for the better..Remember Jesus Christ Apostles Peter and the rest, how they suffered jail terms and jail breaks and the glory they received afterwards. Bros eee, make I gist u, the same glory awaits the ibos which champions justice and equity for all tribes in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by elipheleh(m): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
mascot87:

Heros like nnamdi kalu abi, the foool that will kill millions of ur people & nothing will happen
Yes millions of my people and all of your own people.
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by holluwai(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
Most of the people on this thread insulting and abusing the man of God will go to his church seeking miracles, bloody hypocrites!!!!!

As a matter of fact they'll watch his TV programs and proclaim blessing and miracle.

undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
You know this is deceit right? TB Joshua's church that single handedly killed 150 south Africans last year. He should go and sort himself in court abeg. Yoruba parapo ko Yoruba parapo ni. All these hungry associations no one has ever heard about
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by babsnuel(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
mascot87:
Ode oshi
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Jacko1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
mascot87:

Keep quiet hater. He is better than someone that if is activities is not curtailed would bring about the death of millions of ur people.
So in ur mind this is 1967 wer millions of my ppl wil die and only thousand of urs will die..... Wise up egbon we do t need war but if e come na walking dead style killing get us
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Tval(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by spirit88: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Gelengelen:
useless tribe

hmmmmmm, just wondering if there's a china made brain because I don't think we are from the same maker. Ur stupidity knows no bounds.
which tribe has the highest prostitutes in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt etc
which tribe is more involved in fraudulent acts?
I see no reason why we still keep this useless and self centered tribe. They are unnecessary burden and pest. I hope the know there's a wide difference btw south south and south east? Sp what is the contribution of the God forsaken region to this country?
let all these idiots go and invest in their region if truly they are successful. Success is not when u dupe people or engage in nefarious acts. Stupid landlocked tribe. Lets see how you will survive. Greedy ingrates.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Gassa007: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
mascot87:
Cc:Lalasticlala tribal bigot sighted
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by blackmagic1: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
mascot87:
eya lagoon where ur imbecilic family have ended
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by spirit88: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
I know Ibos will hate yorubas forever.
when you think of the what BLACK SCORPION did to that tribe in the late 60s and early 70s, u will never love the yorubas.
YORUBA DESTROYING IBO since 1960s......

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by juman(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Congrats to him.
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Congratulations to man of God, the apostle of my generation. A rare gift to mankind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
mascot87:
how does this relate to igbo when will u guys stop fooling yourself??

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by inspiredlegal: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
With due respect, this is a scam! The TB Joshua I know is not an indigenous person, both in his immediate constituency i.e the yoruba and Nigeria as a whole, can't even be call a patriot with his administrative style in the governing of the church, where the non-Nigerians takes priority over Nigerians (have been there and am airing my view on personal experience). Anyway, I wouldn't blame the so-called people making frivolous award, it's just a mechanism to better their lots but this is just too big of a joke; insulting our intelligence.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
spirit88:
I know Ibos will hate yorubas forever.
when you think of the what BLACK SCORPION did to that tribe in the late 60s and early 70s, u will never love the yorubas.
YORUBA DESTROYING IBO since 1960s......

Black scorpion was big mouthed in my opinion. Several military commanders did not allow food aid into d SE. It wasnt just him. The war generals in Lagos & kaduna ordered d shoot down of a plane carrying aid. Black scorpion was just d only one who went on record declaring it in an interview wt d British journalist who visited his platoon.

Upon all d military tactics engaged by Nigeria, it didnt end d war. It still lasted a while. D biafran army were stronger. D biggest blow to ojukwu was awolowo changing d currency so he cldnt buy weapons anymore. Talk abt a sucker punch. DTS why he had nightmares & kept badmouthing awolowo after d war. Lmao! All d sandhurst trained generals didn't see d amala eating smart civilian coming. Gowon must have bn thanking his lucky stars.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by babyfaceafrica: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
mascot87:

Keep quiet hater. He is better than someone that if is activities is not curtailed would bring about the death of millions of ur people.
if you can't nam one thing..swerve!!!
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by samblessed: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
mascot87:
Bros, why nah? why attack another tribe??
Our leaders are there partying amongst themselves and making cash while the youths that suppose to know better are here on Nairaland spreading hate and fighting each other. Shame!!!!
#1naija4life.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by omoluka: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Gelengelen:
useless tribe

for juju na yellowbar dey carry am for head for islam na yellowbar people dey carry am for head christianity nko na yellowbar people

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by omoluka: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Gelengelen:
useless tribe

for juju na yellowbar dey carry am for head for islam na yellowbar people dey carry am for head christianity nko na yellowbar people

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Sunglass20(f): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
with the rate at which people hate this man, I just wonder why his star continues to shine brighter and brighter. indeed, who God has blessed, no man can curse! Baba, though I know worldly honour means nothing to you, I still wanna say congrats!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? / My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. / Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.