Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 (13202 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by DonSion(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
spirit88:

hmmmmmm, just wondering if there's a china made brain because I don't think we are from the same maker. Ur stupidity knows no bounds.
which tribe has the highest prostitutes in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt etc
which tribe is more involved in fraudulent acts?
I see no reason why we still keep this useless and self centered tribe. They are unnecessary burden and pest. I hope the know there's a wide difference btw south south and south east? Sp what is the contribution of the God forsaken region to this country?
let all these idiots go and invest in their region if truly they are successful. Success is not when u dupe people or engage in nefarious acts. Stupid landlocked tribe. Lets see how you will survive. Greedy ingrates.
Bros easy naaa...we all are human beings. Remember? One body in Christ. If u hurl insult like this, is a clear fact you are you doing same to yourself. Forget jaree..we all know that in this world, there is evil and good. But good shall prevail. Pls on behalf of all my people here I stand to wage war in the name Jesus Christ against any insult or false claims about our Prophet Joshua. Pls forgive eeem..Let's learn to Love even when it seems foolish to do so brov.
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by nedu2000(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
omobacyprus:
and igbo hero's are rotting in jail
yeah....like mandela,lol

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Boyooosa(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Crap...name one thing he did for yoruba people and also in his home town?
Read the reason for the award and stop blabbering. Philanthropy does not connote the numbers of konga u r able to dig in ur own village like ur amala politicians used to do for u to get ur votes but d numbers of lives u are able to affect positively regardless of race or tribe. The man has demonstrated a lot of xteristics just one of our present leaders should possess and everything will be fine with us.
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
mascot87:

Heros like nnamdi kalu abi, the foool that will kill millions of ur people & nothing will happen
all d ipob, Massob, drug dealers, baby factories e.t.c
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Abeymills(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
Congrat sir well deserved ur path has affected d cos of histroy in mankind by d grace of God 4gud cobgrats sir

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by babyfaceafrica: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Boyooosa:

Read the reason for the award and stop blabbering. Philanthropy does not connote the numbers of konga u r able to dig in ur own village like ur amala politicians used to do for u to get ur votes but d numbers of lives u are able to affect positively regardless of race or tribe. The man has demonstrated a lot of xteristics just one of our present leaders should possess and everything will be fine with us.
clap for yourself..you said rubbish!!!
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Boyooosa(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
clap for yourself..you said rubbish!!!
Then prove to the world dat u r not an imbe cile now...
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Smooyis(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sunglass20:
with the rate at which people hate this man, I just wonder why his star continues to shine brighter and brighter. indeed, who God has blessed, no man can curse! Baba, though I know worldly honour means nothing to you, I still wanna say congrats!

Congratulations to the able man of God. Emmanuel!
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by akigbemaru: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Yoruba man of the year.
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Smooyis(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
You are a source of pride not only to the Yorubas but to Nigerians, Africans, and indeed the entire black race. Big congratulations sir. Better is not good enough the best is yet to come!
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by redsun(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
How come they always award dubious people man of the gear in Yoruba land? With all that deaths on his hands? First it was thuefnubu,now this.

Africans,their sense of rationality is completely opposite.
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by Edunwa302(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
he deserve even more than that
#prophets re not recognize in their country home tho
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by macof(m): 1:14am On Dec 13, 2015
nedu2000:
Seems the yorubas are short of heros these days

Short to the amount of zero
Re: TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015 by proprince(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2015
True proohet of God. You deserve it Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. / Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? / Does God Really Answer Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.