Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (38071 Views)

Does Lack Of Sex Truly Makes Someone Sick? / My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Eleniyan15: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
give her a die hard fvking

come back and thank me later
Re: . by Maxity02(f): 12:27am On Dec 13, 2015
Rainess:

Well I hope she stays faithful!
will u help her to remain faithful
Re: . by strawberrywine: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Yes I suffer from the same thing. It is very hard on me as my boyfriend claims he has medical conditions that keep him from being in the mood or get aroused very often . When we first got together he claimed to be a very sexual person and within months this is where we are. My abdomen hurts and cramps until I get release.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by LAPaschal: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lack of sex for a even small period of time can cause pain in Lower abdomen is hormonal. Especially if you have poly-cystic ovary disease. It's a hormone in balance, if you are married you need to release the hormones (trying to keep it Godly) but we know a lot of us are single try self simulation (it's not recommended to use devices for long periods of time it can affect you sexual experiences with the real thing). By the way the Bible says you can get married to sustain from fornication, but that's scary.

1 Like

Re: . by Glammom: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Yes. Not all women experience this but women who have a very high sex drive experience withdrawal symptoms such as abdominal pains from lack of constant sex. Orgasm (vaginal contractions) alleviates the pain. If you can't keep up with someone like this, it's best to leave them alone. Occasional sex is very frustrating to a woman who has a very high sex drive.
Re: . by dasilver20(f): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2017
misspicy:
Let us ask the Nairaland Virgins cheesycheesy
I have never had sex before and i dont feel any pain so i think she is addicted to it

1 Like

Re: . by EasyMind(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2017
I have heard that before from one Babe... She said her friend(A nurse) told her its because of lack of sex, though I was like maybe her friend is Joking...she later took injection sa. This will be the second time i will be hearing of such.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2017
urhoboman:
Please I need both the guys and ladies here to enlighten me on this.
A lady that has abstain from sex for like 2months+ says she's having lower abdominal pain because of it and the suggested solution is to have sex and the pain will go. But her man(boyfriend) is not around till a months time. She says the pain she's feeling is similar to menstrual pain.

Ladies here, have any of you encountered such or is she just framing this up just for me to have sex with her?

Should I suggest masturbation to her?
Please I seriously need yall advice.
yes it does!
Re: . by adajoe555: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2017
if you leave sex for a long time and you engage in pre-intimacy you feels at your lower abdomen... the pain doesn't last long ..its normal
Re: . by ReaperKnight: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
I have seen this happen before! As a matter of fact it is happening to my girl at the moment![color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.