Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves (1796 Views)

Biafrans Please Judaism Is Not Christianty And Cannot Save / Biafrans Please Help Me Answer These Questions / Biafrans Please Answer My Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Mescopaul(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Please as much as we are enbittered about the latest events on Nairaland, we should try as much as possible to checkmate our emotions.

Let's act maturedly. Let's act like civilized citizens and let's prove to the world that civilization runs in our blood.

All these outbursts of anger, resentment and unecessary counter-post is totally out-of-the-point and uncalled for.

Infact we have been known as mouth waggers and die-hard tribalistics, can we break that jinx please?

If you are ban by Mynd44 or by Nairaland Founder, please it's very unmatured for you to post a counter-post with another account (which is an offence on its own) raining abuses on the Mod or on the Founder.

We are not archaic early men. We are civilized individuals capable of decent and intelligent reasoning capacity.

Nairaland does not own us.
Nairaland cannot stop the protest neither can it stop Ucher Mefo from broadcasting on RBL.

The ban or censor on the use of the word "Biafra" is only a mild issue compared to what you guys are facing in real life.

So why hype over trivial issues as these?
Why get over worked by the ban?

Please let's respect ourselves and give our kind a respectable voice in our country.

Please behave as you RECIEVE SENSE, Amen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
I want to join the protest.
How can I deactivate please.
Don't know why I always get this error whenever I click the deactivation link on my mail.
Somebody tell me where I maybe getting it wrong.

Cc seun

Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by smiliyB(f): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Many biafrans are moving on and ahead. No pains. Its ok and nice to face tribulation but at the end behold victors and victorias.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Mescopaul(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Don't know why I always get this error whenever I click the deactivation link on my mail.

Cc seun

Why do you want to deactivate your account?
And what has that got to do with Ipob protest??

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mescopaul:

Why do you want to deactivate your account?
And what has that got to do with Ipob protest??
the protest is for the code9 not IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Mescopaul(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
smiliyB:
Many biafrans are moving on and ahead. No pains. Its ok and nice to face tribulation but at the end behold victors and victorias.

Interesting ...lol
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by DaBullIT(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
I noticed surge in new profiles being created, if you deactivate to open another Monika, the joke is on you

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by kingsman66(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
OP you talk in favour of seun so that him will make you a MOD.let me tell you him that sold his prestige for money is a fool
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nigeria is not a civilize country pls
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by LordMecuzy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
All those who deactivated their accounts have opened another Monicker abeg this isn't news if you not ready to comply with Seun directive please Leave Nairaland...

Simple
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
To be sincere, Seun I am really angry. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Where is bloodkiller, GenbIoodykiller, bloodykiller, passingShit, kingofdemons, themoster, devilhimself, shakazullu, mrjanjaweed, omekata, theassassin, tigerclaws and GeneralBK.
Where are you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by chuka5000(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
op ur head dey shake ni
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by ThundrCork(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
About time we create our very own Biafr.aland and forever do away with Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Proudnigga(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Cc seun
he doesn't want us to leave just like Nigeria want to tie us down with them. undecided
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by bloodkiller: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
To be sincere, Seun I am really angry. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Where is bloodkiller, GenbIoodykiller, bloodykiller, passingShit, kingofdemons, themoster, devilhimself, shakazullu, mrjanjaweed, omekata, theassassin, tigerclaws and GeneralBK.
Where are you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

am not passingshit cheesy
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
bloodkiller:

am not passingshit cheesy
where did you surface from? I had hoped that you were among those worthless scoundrels the Nigerian army rounded up at the Onitsha bridge last week. Honestly I'm disappointed undecided
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
K
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by bloodkiller: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
kropotkin2:
where did you surface from? I had hoped that you were among those worthless scoundrels the Nigerian army rounded up at the Onitsha bridge last week. Honestly I'm disappointed undecided

Nne nwunari i ebea

Afo sagbuo nne i

Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
ozu nwulu anwu
ezi ofia

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
bloodkiller:

Nne nwunari i ebea

Afo sagbuo nne i

Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
ozu nwulu anwu
ezi ofia
quit being a coward and speak the Lingua franca. Afterall you claim to kill people for a living,or am i to assume that you are a bloodykiller of nothing but time?
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by bloodkiller: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
kropotkin2:
quit being a coward and speak the Lingua franca. Afterall you claim to kill people for a living,or am i to assume that you are a bloodykiller of nothing but time?
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
ozu nwulu anwu

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
bloodkiller:

ozu nwulu anwu
you had better not go out for the next protest lest you end up in a body bag or even worse. Being a 'bloodykiller' is more than just posting empty cliches online
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by bloodkiller: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
kropotkin2:
you had better not go out for the next protest lest you end up in a body bag or even worse. Being a 'bloodykiller' is more than just posting empty cliches online

Otolo gbabaaa nne i eke ebea

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Iroh88(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
DaBullIT:
I noticed surge in new profiles being created, if you deactivate to open another Monika, the joke is on you
You got that right. There's been a surge in the number of registered members since they started deactivating. Who's fooling who here. Deactivate one and create three. Lmao. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by GIYAZZ(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
kingsman66:
OP you talk in favour of seun so that him will make you a MOD.let me tell you him that sold his prestige for money is a fool
Shut up and try to be reasonable, man. The OP was Spot on, and every word he wrote up there is genuine. Don't let your anger corrupt your intellect.
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
bloodkiller:

Otolo gbabaaa nne i eke ebea
ozu nwulu anwu
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Mescopaul(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
kingsman66:

You think I speak in favour of the founder? Then you need to read my reply to his rule9 here: https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-biafra/49#40896085
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Mescopaul(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
studio14:
Nigeria is not a civilize country pls

Then "we" should show them that "we" are civilised ...
Re: Nairaland Biafrans Please Behave Yourselves by Mescopaul(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
ThundrCork:
About time we create our very own Biafr.aland and forever do away with Nairaland

Easy said than done bro..
The same people that would spur you up to create your 'Biafr.aland' will be the same people that will criticise you when the forum crashes ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Bello's Voter Card Actually Bears Abuja Address-aids Tell Tribunal. / Biography Of Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu, PDP Aspirant Edo 2016 Election / Meet Borno Born Oil Billionaire Who Donated N4.2 Billion To American University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.