Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. (5048 Views)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / I Can't Eat Or Sleep, I Just Won 200,000naira / How I Won A Bet Between Me And My Close Pal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
darlingtonVII:
Now i know your village people has used your brain to do new yam festival
i give u from now till next 100years, if u make 100k let d world end
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by darlingtonVII(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
ssoftappless:
i give u from now till next 100years, if u make 100k let d world end
N*igga GTFOMF
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by seyiofficial(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
y don't u invest on d money,u can buy shares wit it,bcous u will open another thread here dat gals re wicked
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
ssoftappless:
MEhn!! im happy guys, i just won a sport bet i staked with 5,000 naira. "mehnn from giving away 5,000 naira to getting 900,000naira in return, "thats the brain of a genius, "my zodiac sign is AQUARIUS, so u can imagin. "im planning to spend 150thousand naira on a lady here in romanceland, just have fun with her, "real talk im not joking, so interested ladies should come in lemme pick. "i am not joking.
You no dey give guyz too? I badly need it.
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by Pucaxo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lsofdk:

you sef funny oh how do you expect sense from a dimwit. hide ticket no: and post d damn shit, he's talking shit about jeopardizing his money, that's if it's even true . iswear diz guy can never hv sense
It'll do u a lot of good to ignore that dingbat. If he won that amount of money considering his level of poverty, there would've been a big party in his compound by now. He won't even have time for NL for like another 3 days. Trust me. I know.

1 Like

Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pucaxo:
It'll do u a lot of good to ignore that dingbat. If he won that amount of money considering his level of poverty, there would've been a big party in his compound by now. He won't even have time for NL for like another 3 days. Trust me. I know.
GUY i have acheived my aim, i got 23pms (unbelievable right?) that is life and ladies for u. "now its for me to choose who would be fleshy and can ride me well and the one closer to my location, u wud nt believe d monikers of those dat sent me pms, even three u actually hav a crush on, anyways that is that. "december sexcapades activated. "im sorry if i select ur crush, her backside is damm!!!
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by Pucaxo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
ssoftappless:
GUY i have acheived my aim, i got 23pms (unbelievable right?) that is life and ladies for u. "now its for me to choose who would be fleshy and can ride me well and the one closer to my location, u wud nt believe d monikers of those dat sent me pms, even three u actually hav a crush on, anyways that is that. "december sexcapades activated. "im sorry if i select ur crush, her backside is damm!!!

Stupidity has taken over you.
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pucaxo:

Stupidity has taken over you.
im truly sorry 4 ur crush, dnt take it personall.
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by Damayor12(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
im truly sorry 4 ur crush, dnt take it personall.

Man, you're stupidd..

No kidding.

It's legend.
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 13, 2015
cruzita:
use the money buy house for banana island
wit 900,000?u sure sai u dey Eko?
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2015
Damayor12:

Man, you're stupidd..
No kidding.
It's legend.
K
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2015
darlingtonVII:
N*igga GTFOMF
c dis small rat
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by Pinkyviv(f): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2015
What of ur girlfriend ?
If u don't have then better Still remember the motherlesS babies home and the orphans , their prayer alone can change your for the better/best .

Happy winning but Spend it wiSely PLS
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by darlingtonVII(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
c dis small rat
When you give kids phones they will just have guts to come online and start insulting their seniors. I pity you. Truely common sense is really not common. You cant even stand where i'm standing for real. You're no where near my level. I just pity you, if you grow up with this attitude of yours then i feel sorry for you cus it wont take you anywhere. Mark it on your calendar.
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2015
darlingtonVII:
When you give kids phones they will just have guts to come online and start insulting their seniors. I pity you. Truely common sense is really not common. You cant even stand where i'm standing for real. You're no where near my level. I just pity you, if you grow up with this attitude of yours then i feel sorry for you cus it wont take you anywhere. Mark it on your calendar.
LOL that annoying moment when ur junior brother boy start giving u advice
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Pinkyviv:
What of ur girlfriend ?
If u don't have then better Still remember the motherlesS babies home and the orphans , their prayer alone can change your for the better/best .

Happy winning but Spend it wiSely PLS
i dnt have a girlfriend
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by Pinkyviv(f): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
i dnt have a girlfriend

Ok
Then visit the motherless babies home
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Pinkyviv:

Ok
Then visit the motherless babies home
i rather spend it on you than visit there.
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2015
Enjoyed the comments grin
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2015
pinceprinz:
Enjoyed the comments grin
PUCAXO is hating right?
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by Pinkyviv(f): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
i rather spend it on you than visit there.

No problem
But why don't u wanna viSit there ?
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2015
Pinkyviv:

No problem
But why don't u wanna viSit there ?
i do like charity donations but this cash is simply for fun, anyways how are u?
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ladycomfort(f): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
MEhn!! im happy guys, i just won a sport bet i staked with 5,000 naira. "mehnn from giving away 5,000 naira to getting 900,000naira in return, "thats the brain of a genius, "my zodiac sign is AQUARIUS, so u can imagin. "im planning to spend 150thousand naira on a lady here in romanceland, just have fun with her, "real talk im not joking, so interested ladies should come in lemme pick. "i am not joking.
. Are you serious about this?
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Are you serious about this?
100% serious
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by Rapmoney(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Threads like this one really make it easy to separate kids from adults!!! cool
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by omorttee4u(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:

Please Edit the Zodiac sign AQUARIUS from your post. We are too deep beyond what you just posted here.
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2015
omorttee4u:

Please Edit the Zodiac sign AQUARIUS from your post. We are too deep beyond what you just posted here.
hmmm what do u mean?
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
Threads like this one really make it easy to separate kids from adults!!! cool
are u jealous?
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by Bsmiles49(f): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Even if it's true, so u don't have important things to do other than spend on a lady. I'm giving you 1 month to finish that money. Good luck on finding dat lady
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bsmiles49:
Even if it's true, so u don't have important things to do other than spend on a lady. I'm giving you 1 month to finish that money. Good luck on finding dat lady
why cant u b d lady?
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by Bsmiles49(f): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
why cant u b d lady?
Cos if I had that amount I wouldn't be looking for a guy to spend on
Re: I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. by ssoftappless(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bsmiles49:

Cos if I had that amount I wouldn't be looking for a guy to spend on
LOL URE A WIFE MATERIAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Is It Compulsory You Have A Side Chic? / Man Nearly Eats A Woman’s Big Booty In A Club (PHOTO) / Hey Guys Im New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.