Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ladies Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ladies (857 Views)

Ladies..ladies..we Urgently Need Your Help To Help The Helpless!!! / A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack / Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Ladies by yapapa: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
is it necessary to always talk to your man about your period??
Re: Ladies Ladies by iceberylin(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
No....keep it to yaslf.. sad
Re: Ladies Ladies by midehi2(f): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies Ladies by benedictnsi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Ladies by yapapa: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:
God bless you.
Re: Ladies Ladies by goodmorning40: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
jamb question. I need a hb pencil to answer this pls
Re: Ladies Ladies by Rone16(f): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Yessss you guys are meant to be that free.My ex even knew the dates smiley but not all the time though,starts getting annoying.
Re: Ladies Ladies by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
but my girls date use to change.. does it mean anything
Rone16:
Yessss you guys are meant to be that free.My ex even knew the dates smiley but not all the time though,starts getting annoying.
Re: Ladies Ladies by yapapa: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rone16:
yea I grab..not all the time just like you said but my gf is something else, just don't wanna hurt her feelings .I would have let her know I'm not really cool with it.
Re: Ladies Ladies by Ginaz(f): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
I do, what's the big deal? He comes around when I'm in pains to help me buy drugs, cook and feed me cos I'll be too weak to do anything and he doesn't want me starving. tongue

Its high time men start showing care when their girlfriends are seeing the red lady, it hurts you know. embarassed a little petting here and there works magic wink
Re: Ladies Ladies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Capital YES. PMS is real. You need to know ahead of time so you can brace yourself for hell fire and brimstone.

grin grin angry
Re: Ladies Ladies by Rone16(f): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
LoL tell her then..tell her you want to be interested in her period jist and all but that it's getting too much
Re: Ladies Ladies by Rone16(f): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Period dates changing mean absolutely nothing so no fear
Re: Ladies Ladies by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mumu question. Even pple givin her answers ar nt beta

(1) (Reply)

Elaborate Marriage Proposal Flops After Girlfriend Says Diamond Is TOO SMALL / Listen Up! Why Some Women Still Walk Away From Men They Truly Love / What Do You Fear Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.