Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Who Do you Think Will Die First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do you Think Will Die First (2154 Views)

Bae Said If We Have Sex I Will Die Because..... / 18 !!! Which Two Nl Girls Do U Think Will Fight Like Dis---- / Which Romancelanders Do You Think Will Be Good Together As A Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do you Think Will Die First by rolexsms(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
among this two guys who do you think will die first ?

Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by rolexsms(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
for me i think its both of dem except the guy standing on the wood has sense...like me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
The other guy..
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by AdeniyiA(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
That number 1 man is a fool, if I were the second guy, I would just fall on my back nd it's bye to bald fool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by Khd95(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
If iam d no1,i will just tell no2 'do not move am inch' while i move closer to himgrin,else he will die b4 me,(i dy hold gun)grin

But if iam no2,i will just do as adeniyi,d guy above me saidcheesygrin
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by firstking01(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
AdeniyiA:
That number 1 man is a fool, if I were the second guy, I would just fall on my back nd it's bye to bald fool...
lol,sm comments for nl sha.
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by cruzita(f): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
anybody wey like make e die first after all dem old and dem don reach to die
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by sunkieisland(m): 12:06am On Dec 13, 2015
End time scenario
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by tosyne2much(m): 12:14am On Dec 13, 2015
In as much as a gun performs its operation within seconds, the second (2) guy will definitely die first cheesy
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by bqlekan(m): 12:22am On Dec 13, 2015
There is a general rule..

'Respect the man with the gun'

should the no 1 shoot, no 2 might die first but only if he was killed and not wounded...

the distance from the top of the cliff to the bottom is enough for no 1's last prayer.. grin
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
In as much as a gun performs its operation within seconds, the second (2) guy will definitely die first cheesy

What if he misses shocked
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 13, 2015
No 1 guy shoots No 2, No 2 dies therefore causing No 1 to fall to his own death.

They r already both dead if u ask me.
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by sarmiie(m): 3:08am On Dec 13, 2015
If no 2 is smart, he can live.

All he has to do is to back up real slow likr he's scared. Before the other dude realized that he's on a long thing, no 2 has escaped.

#jackbauerstyle
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by gradeA(m): 4:09am On Dec 13, 2015
rolexsms:
for me i think its both of dem except the guy standing on the wood has sense...like me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Are both of them not standing on a wood?
please where exactly is your sense?
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by tosyne2much(m): 7:11am On Dec 13, 2015
Nubian113:

What if he misses shocked
Only if he misses his target but mind you, who could miss target at such a close range ? cheesy
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Only if he misses his target but mind you, who could miss target at such a close range ? cheesy

Someone walking the plank grin
Re: Who Do you Think Will Die First by rolexsms(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Have No Chill, This Is Wickedness! / 10 Ways To Get A Rich Man To Marry You:husband 101 / If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.