Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Introverts Are Fun To Be With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts Are Fun To Be With (719 Views)

10 Reasons Why Introverts Are Incredibly Attractive People / 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introverts Are Fun To Be With by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
In our society today, people think introverts are dullards and stuupid, am an introvert buh i live in the midst of extroverts, that has changed me buh not much, i talk where i feel free and comfortable, am also funny with my female friends and my male friends, buh am a shy dude i hate to go where people know me to the extent of knowing my next move, buh am unpredictable, i realised that if someone or some people tells me to do this, i won't do, i will only do it when i say to myself "dude" is time to face ur problem, all am trying to say is if u have a boyfriend who is an introvert try to make him comfortable, introverts character are painful to extroverts, buh don't take it personally, try to take him to a lonely place make him confortable with you, don't shout at him or make him feel sad, it doesn't helps, buh complicate issues, most extroverts reading this, won't understand, introverts are fun to be with, they are human beings, God created them the way he created you.
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dnt just say that... They r d most boring people on earth
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by cruzita(f): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
undecided who are introverts and extroverts?are they ministers under buhari?just asking
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Dnt just say that... They r d most boring people on earth
lie am an introvert, it depends how u talk to me will determined how i will response to u
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by Kingsasian(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
You just described me
Zceesneh:
In our society today, people think introverts are dullards and stuupid, am an introvert buh i live in the midst of extroverts, that has changed me buh not much, i talk where i feel free and comfortable, am also funny with my female friends and my male friends, buh am a shy dude i hate to go where people know me to the extent of knowing my next move, buh am unpredictable, i realised that if someone or some people tells me to do this, i won't do, i will only do it when i say to myself "dude" is time to face ur problem, all am trying to say is if u have a boyfriend who is an introvert try to make him comfortable, introverts character are painful to extroverts, buh don't take it personally, try to take him to a lonely place make him confortable with you, don't shout at him or make him feel sad, it doesn't helps, buh complicate issues, most extroverts reading this, won't understand, introverts are fun to be with, they are human beings, God created them the way he created you.
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by obiorathesubtle: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by Cutehector(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Zceesneh:
lie am an introvert, it depends how u talk to me will determined how i will response to u
lol pls dnt mind my comment, i just wanted people to confess they r introverts grin
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by AlienStar: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
This got me laughing. smiley
cruzita:
undecided who are introverts and extroverts?are they ministers under buhari?just asking
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
cruzita:
no, they r biafrans
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by E383: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wait, is this supposed to make sense? angry angry
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by Heromaniaa: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
AlienStar:
This got me laughing. smiley
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by AlienStar: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by AlienStar: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by feran15(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2015
please. deez introvert people should not come and do like they are under opression. i would qualify and as introvert doesn't mean i should be making up stories about oppositions from people.

if you cannot come out and talk when.it P's needed but hive the excuse that you are an.introvert, then you have a problem
Re: Introverts Are Fun To Be With by Heromaniaa: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=AlienStar post=40951095][/quote] pretty faces on your profile picture.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Wedding Photo? / When You So Much Hate Yur English Teacher Back Then / Check Out [photos] Who Kill The Make Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.