Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive (1661 Views)

Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp / Would You Rather Be Extremely Attractive? / 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by naphunlimited(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
People have different opinions of introverts but being sexy and awkward is one of them.
It could be due to the kind of mystery they build around themselves or because they know how to pay attention to details amongst numerous good qualities they possess.

Inspired by All Women stalk, here are 5 reasons introverts are extremely attractive
1. They think before speaking.
Introverts are mindful of other people’s feelings so they carefully choose the words they say. It can be a good or bad thing but the unpredictability of introverts makes them attractive.
2. Introverts are good listeners.
Introverts are very good at listening because they speak less. Having an introvert as a friend at least would really help you.
3. They are mysterious.
Introverts look mysterious to other people. They keep to themselves a lot though it looks like they are thinking about things that aren’t too important. People try to get to them to understand what they are thinking which could be a major turn on.
4. There’s a sexy dreamy quality about them.
Introverts love to dream. They could dream for a long time if left alone, but if they channel those dreams the right way, they’ll get what they desire which is incredibly sexy.
continue reading by clicking my signature below -

Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by possibilita(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
They view life like a disney movie.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by halfricanadian(f): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
possibilita:
They view life like a disney movie.

grin we do tho
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by possibilita(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin we do tho
am an introvert(they shy type)
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by ireneony(f): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
cool
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by halfricanadian(f): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
possibilita:
am an introvert(they shy type)

i am too
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Surfboard(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Waiting for everyone to claim 'this is so like me...'. Everybody will turn introvert now. Just watch grin
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by possibilita(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

i am too
wow but am a guy not a gal.
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by halfricanadian(f): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
possibilita:
wow but am a guy not a gal.

We both humans
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Vick4rill(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
THEY ARE THE MOST BORING PEOPLE YOU CAN EVER TINK OF

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by paix(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vick4rill:
Because we talk less, but when we talk. ..........
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by iPrevail(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
I cannot help but agree.
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vick4rill:
We find you boring too.

You extroverts are a bore.
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Vick4rill(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

We find you boring too.

You extroverts are a bore.
lol even u they claim introvert? ok o.why i said introvert are very boring set of people is that: they hardly initiate anytin lively, although some of them are wise bt most of them are dump honestly.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by cr7lomo: 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Disadvantage of being one is knowing you will definitely be cheated on because they don't talk...very boring set of people, boys wanna have fun, we can only marry them and park them at home like a Benz s350 and them look for the Porsche convertible that we fire all day
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by valariz: 12:39am On Apr 26, 2016
So true
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by DharmyYinks: 12:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Most of them are free to talk only on social medias
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by DharmyYinks: 12:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Vick4rill:
Introverts may be boring to you but what goes on in their head is more interesting than your whole life wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Vick4rill(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Introverts may be boring to you but what goes on in their head is more interesting than your whole life wink
lol, u must be a comedian! so u tink nothing goes on in the minds of extrovert, the two ve sumtin great to offer. is jst that former is too naive and lack confidence to execute it, while the latter took the bull by the horn. silence always doesnt mean that a person is wise, it may also be lack of ideas
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by tommychow(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2016
Vick4rill:
lol, u must be a comedian! so u tink nothing goes on in the minds of extrovert, the two ve sumtin great to offer. is jst that former is too naive and lack confidence to execute it, while the latter took the bull by the horn. silence always doesnt mean that a person is wise, it may also be lack of ideas

What the hell is this mumu saying?

There's a difference between being shy and being an introvert. You're just making yourself look proper naive.

And how can you say introverts are dumb? Get out of that small village you live in, BLOODY TOWN CRIER! Introverts are the smartest set of people due to the time they spend alone to develop themselves. We are talking about the great inventors in history, scientists, super brilliant students (go to Harvard and see if they have lousy s like you), professors, authors etc. These people are usually reserved, gentle and can isolate themselves to focus on their goals, assignments and intellectual development. Have you heard of Mark Zuckerberg, Albert Einstein, JK Rowling etc?!

OLODO OSHI!

Nothing against extroverts though, they have their strengths and flaws just like introverts. We need each other, VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE!
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Vick4rill:
No....we're So Not! undecided

Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by RoyalBlak007: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

OK kindly please explain..

how you and your kind are fun.Thankyou
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 26, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
OK kindly please explain..

how you and your kind are fun.Thankyou
People seem to have different definitions and myths about introverts...

It all depends on which sides You tend to Nurture.
I could say I'm 50% an introvert and 50% a homebody...
I might See A party as self draining. And I might have lesser friends. that's because I'm somewhat very selective in that area.

but that doesn't mean I don't have fun.

Besides...we all have different definitions of fun?
Bokoharam might think turning people into sausages is fun..You might think partying and drinking vodka and having some steamy hot sex is fun? Contrary, I might think Cooking, Making folks laugh or even playing with my puppy is fun...

different peoples, different Perspectives, different methods.
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

shocked you too?
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2016
juhan:
shocked you too?
Lol. grin

I hate admitting it Online? but yeah....grin
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

I hate admitting it Online? but yeah....grin
omo we plenty here o smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Skykid1208(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2016
We introverts hardly cheat on our Spouse.
Being an introvert rocks just that some moffos would mistake you as a proud and snubby person

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Vick4rill(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2016
tommychow:

hehehe. 'e pain am' you see,tommychow a fool is better than a person who dont know and yet dont even know that he is ignorant.. the four temperament that makes up a persons behaviour are sanguine, choleric, melancholy and phlegmatic. melancholy and phlegmatic, are usually reserved and rarely socialize with people. they ve the talents but can't actualize it due to inferiority complex,.. this set of people falls under the categories of the introverts. the extroverts are, the sanguines and cholerics.sanguines are people oriented intelligent. choleric are goal oriented, leaders. they dnt give up.. so how sure re u the people u mention above re introverts? is true melancholies ve high iq but they need to blend with either cholerics or sanguine to use it.thats were we ve melsan and melchlor.do u knw that the following ppl re cholerics. micheal faraday,obama,neil armstrong e.t.c pls read why u act the way u do by tim lahaye.. u need to get rid of this ignorance

(1) (Reply)

Build Up To My Birthday / Real Videos From Bb9ja Exposed / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Check Out The Disgusting Kissing Competition At A Hangout Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.