Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria (3202 Views)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / Buhari Paid The Unemployed Youths With N5k Bombs/bullets At The Calabar Creek. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by Mightymanna(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
i am telling you yesterday's night is like a hell to some residents of kano,hadejia and dutse because the Shiites had been protesting from dusk to dawn chanting war song and shouting JUSTICES
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Blackfire:
Kneels down to pray.
*dont worry is not amadioha,sango and zeus prayer*.
Dear father who did we offend in this country, pls touch his/her heart to forgive us... Amen.
the reward for voting a terrorist is killing, and destruction of lives n properties.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
the reward for voting a terrorist is killing, and destruction of lives n properties.

ZakZaky's followers have been around and have had clashes with the. NA since time immemorial!! When I worked in a village that majority were Shia's in Kauru local govt, they had pictures of Jonathan on their walls with the inscriptions like 'God will punish (abi never forgive) Jonathan for killing our son'
Apparently, the sons of ZakZaky that were killed a few years, they are blaming it on the past govt.
So I see no reason to blame PMB for the violence in Zaria. I took pictures of them during their procession 2 weeks ago...

Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by sofiabelgrade(f): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

You get liver sha. Abeg borrow me small grin
Its God o. Not by my power.
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by tuk2ato(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
You welcome.
sofiabelgrade:

Hmmm. Thank you.
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
tchidi:

ZakZaky's followers have been around and have had clashes with the. NA since time immemorial!! When I worked in a village that majority were Shia's in Kauru local govt, they had pictures of Jonathan on their walls with the inscriptions like 'God will punish (abi never forgive) Jonathan for killing our son'
Apparently, the sons of ZakZaky that were killed a few years, they are blaming it on the past govt.
So I see no reason to blame PMB for the violence in Zaria. I took pictures of them during their procession 2 weeks ago...
but this is a 'change' government who promised to do things different.
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
sofiabelgrade:

Its God o. Not by my power.
May He keep protecting you
Re: Multiple Bombs, Bullets Rock Zaria by sofiabelgrade(f): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

May He keep protecting you
I say amen to that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Minimun Wage Of Oil Producing Nations(pic) / Pls What Is Joe Ajaero's State Of Origin? / APC Crisis: Why Tinubu Unleashed His Bloggers Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.