Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah (3305 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / (ladies) Tips To Make Him Love You Alone / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by raayah(f): 7:26am On Dec 13, 2015
I read this freat article on-line for women and I decided to share with nairaland women.

Mostly tips on how to keep your man.

1) Be physically fit: Yes this is pretty straight forward, eat healthy and exercise regularly. You need to keep yourself healthy. This is very general.

2) Blowjobs: Yes, men love it. Its one of the easiest way to show thar you care to go the extra mile for you man. Find a good position and pleasure him with your mouth.
You can find some great tips from my previous post:https://www.nairaland.com/2590520/mouthaction-tips-women-how-make

3) Never talk disrespectfully about your man to anybody.: talking bad about your man to anybody is very disrespectful. Don't mock him in public. Don't bitch about him to your girlfriends. Discuss any issues with him personally.

4) Compliment /Encourage your men: He does something great at work? A new promotion.? Make a big deal about it. Bake a cake. He bought a new shirt, tell him how handsome he looks in it. Appreciate his hard work and dedication.

5) Be his wh.ore: A lot of women are scared to go all the way but why not? Be his own personal IndecentStar. Find tips, suprise him. Quickies, spice it up! You both need to get laid, so why withhold sex.

6) Emotions: share your emotions with him. If you are happy, let him now, if you are sad, share with him. No need for suppressing your emotions and desires. I am not saying be aggressive or bitchy. Think about what you say before you say it.

Stay Classy nairaland!!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by ichommy(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Classic. The question is Will the ladies yield?
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by khristals(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2015
"5. Be his wh.ore" was all u needed to say
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by montezz(f): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Tips on how to keep a MAN
1. Cook good food for him at the right time.
2. Give him good sex
3. Respect and love him
4. Give him sometime to hang out with the boys
5. Treat him like a king and he will treat u like a queen. Even tyrants loves the ones who pamper and revere dem.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2015
montezz:
2. Give him good sex
3. Respect and love him
5. Treat him like a king and he will treat u like a queen. Even tyrants loves the ones who pamper and revere dem.
Absolutely !

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2015
Would do all this if i we'rnt married, in as much as
He would always spend on me, and take care of me always i am good to go.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2015
raayah:
I read this freat article on-line for women and I decided to share with nairaland women.

Mostly tips on how to keep your man.

1) Be physically fit: Yes this is pretty straight forward, eat healthy and exercise regularly. You need to keep yourself healthy. This is very general.

2) Blowjobs: Yes, men love it. Its one of the easiest way to show thar you care to go the extra mile for you man. Find a good position and pleasure him with your mouth.
You can find some great tips from my previous post:https://www.nairaland.com/2590520/mouthaction-tips-women-how-make

3) Never talk disrespectfully about your man to anybody.: talking bad about your man to anybody is very disrespectful. Don't mock him in public. Don't bitch about him to your girlfriends. Discuss any issues with him personally.

4) Compliment /Encourage your men: He does something great at work? A new promotion.? Make a big deal about it. Bake a cake. He bought a new shirt, tell him how handsome he looks in it. Appreciate his hard work and dedication.

5) Be his wh.ore: A lot of women are scared to go all the way but why not? Be his own personal IndecentStar. Find tips, suprise him. Quickies, spice it up! You both need to get laid, so why withhold sex.

6) Emotions: share your emotions with him. If you are happy, let him now, if you are sad, share with him. No need for suppressing your emotions and desires. I am not saying be aggressive or bitchy. Think about what you say before you say it.

Stay Classy nairaland!!
Lol, these stuffs don't work in Africa. They're for foreign women.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by virginboy1(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2015
Raayah, your types are rare. You are just so gbaaski.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Pdizzle(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2015
Raayah... The boys favorite cheesy
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by CaroLyner(f): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2015
Show interest in his hobbies. A guy would absolutely love a girl who shows interest
in his special hobbies, be it playing on his Xbox
or climbing a mountain. Men want to spend
their lives with a woman who truly understands
them and connects to them.
# Don’t be a drama queen. It’s alright to throw a fussy fit now and then if your guy
disrespects you. But no matter what, don’t
exaggerate a situation or blow it out of
proportion just to prove a point. Guys can see
through the acts of even the best drama
queens.
#9 Be his shoulder to lean on. Give him your strength and support when he’s low on
morale. Reassure him and help him confide his
problems to you. Be his confidant and his
warm pillow when he’s in the dumps and he’ll
treat you like a goddess.
# Be his arm candy. Look good in his arms when both of you are together. Get a
new hairstyle now and then, look fashionable
and classy and he’ll never want you to leave
his arms.
#Be financially secure. Be in control of your finances

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Viktor1983(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2015
khristals:
"5. Be his wh.ore" was all u needed to say

Its not all about intimacy....
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2015
Viktor1983:

Its not all about intimacy....
But most times sex is 70% in a relationship wink
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by jrerico1(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Start watching football with him kiss
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2015
Nice thread! @raayah
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Bullsh!t

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:
Show interest in his hobbies. A guy would absolutely love a girl who shows interest
in his special hobbies, be it playing on his Xbox
or climbing a mountain. Men want to spend
their lives with a woman who truly understands
them and connects to them.
# Don’t be a drama queen. It’s alright to throw a fussy fit now and then if your guy
disrespects you. But no matter what, don’t
exaggerate a situation or blow it out of
proportion just to prove a point. Guys can see
through the acts of even the best drama
queens.
#9 Be his shoulder to lean on. Give him your strength and support when he’s low on
morale. Reassure him and help him confide his
problems to you. Be his confidant and his
warm pillow when he’s in the dumps and he’ll
treat you like a goddess.
# Be his arm candy. Look good in his arms when both of you are together. Get a
new hairstyle now and then, look fashionable
and classy and he’ll never want you to leave
his arms.
#Be financially secure. Be in control of your finances
Lol nice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2015
I love dat number 2 grin
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by octopusfreaky(f): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2015
doesnt work for a Nigerian guy...Time to port overseas grin
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by tk4rd: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Woowww..
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Adaeze003(f): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
I'm sorry... when did men become puppies that we now need tips to "keep"

Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by MsBliss(f): 1:37am On Dec 14, 2015
lol
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by decode55(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2015
just don't be a drama queen.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by sauceEEP(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2015
Raayah Chinese restaurant... Nice one.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by cyprus000: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2015
octopusfreaky:
doesnt work for a Nigerian guy...Time to port overseas grin
[size=13pt]
The feeling is mutual..dearie

If you have problem porting overseas. I will gladly help with connect,moral and financial support.

We dem boyz done port tey tey, infact, all nigerian couple of this generation, should be banned.

nigerian nigerian marriage should be frowned at.
One of this dayz. I will propose the bill to the senate
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by SexyCeline(f): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Too bad am nat a fan of giving blowjobs.. The sight of an erected diçk can be soo scary..
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Every week a new set of man-keeping tips surfaces, yet every other day, a thread on "Why men are such unfaithful assholes" appears on NL. cheesy

Naija babes, when will you learn? I know many girls reading these tips will go all "na today?" grin
Someone even uploaded a pix saying being pretty or a good woman won't keep a man unless he wants to be kept, so I guess there's no need to bother trying to be pretty or a good woman, since there's a big probability he won't want to be kept anyway......
And somehow men are called dogs when we eventually meet women that are ready to please us and we dump the ones that can't be bothered. undecided
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by flokii: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2015
the summary... 'be smart, submissive and his whor*ee'

as simple as a, b, c...

btw OP can you or have you given ur bf/ husband Blo*wjob bfor? thnk goodness you know men love it
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by yanabasee(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
montezz:
2. Give him good sex
3. Respect and love him

The OP should borrow these tips... I think this will make the FP.

OP, I hate mouthactions

I also detest girls who I see as wh.ores... The moment you try to be one... The moment you're used and dumped!

The point I really felt made sense where:
Point1
Point3- especially this one... You nailed it here. Not just talking disrespectfully to anybody... Never talk disrespectfully before him.

And
Point4..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by tonyobj(m): 6:00am On Feb 25, 2016
I know this write up isn't originally yours, but for posting it I can tell ............. I love the way you think. You got a man? PM me.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2016
mcheeeew
Re: Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah by dabimzy(f): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2016
No woman can keep a man except God keep him for her. If you like go from:
Mouth Gig to scatterjob
Emotional to spiritual
Even if you worship him,nah u sabi.

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs You Are Forcing Yourself To Love Him / Are There Foreign Guys On Nairaland? / See How This Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy Who Just Had His Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.