Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) (74361 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Aminat508:

God fearing, Tall, Dark and huge grin
Please kindly specify the part of the body you want tall, dark and huge!!!
Your statement is vague tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by texazzpete(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
What of a man like this?

1 Like

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
I just laugh when I hear ladies says they are looking for God fearing man while none of them aren't loyal,they can even turn God fearing man to rascal when they start calling you mumu,ode,dumb,bobo yen koja,ko soji and all sots of name.Women are confused set of being.

1 Like

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Akkord4gov: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
QueenValerie:
This is funny.I lol + ed.But I'm glad that prayer is gonna hit the roof and get no higher.

God,i don dey help u catch dem,QueenValerie,give her that no2 man of God

Amen
Amen
Amen
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by oromankirisi(f): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lol..very funny grin
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
D second one is God chasing
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by symbao: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
You can only ask from GOD you cannot choose for Him
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by olempe(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
iceberylin:
No2 is God Scaring grin
Legendary!!! grin grin grin
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by ichommy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin
iceberylin:
No2 is God Scaring grin
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
cruzita:
I think I choose number 3
Am your number 3 bae grin grin
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Akkord4gov:

God,i don dey help u catch dem,QueenValerie,give her that no2 man of God

Amen
Amen
Amen
Ha! amen as much as you like. Your prayer is stuck to the ceiling
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by cruzita(f): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
purecrxtal:
Am your number 3 bae grin grin
*computer accessing u*I don't think so

1 Like

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
And that is just d perfect description for it
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
iceberylin:
No2 is God Scaring grin
and that is just the perfect word for it
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
cruzita:
*computer accessing u*I don't think so

Computer assessment will never give you the accurate result my dear wink wink
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by maestroz: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
number 1 is already bearded and one may say he is old.

2 is radical, supposedly young and radical. even the devil go fear am....kingdom of God suufereth violence and violence takes it by force
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by deavicky(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
sickstars:
Number one is my catch grin
number 1 starting from right Abi?
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by lasisi69(f): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
tchidi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
God abeg, you know na!! grin kiss
The. Second guy reminds me of Asumo12 abi na Lasisi69 sef? undecided angry tongue
lol.. U no well

1 Like

Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by asumo12: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked tchidi kilomean!
tchidi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
God abeg, you know na!! grin kiss
The. Second guy reminds me of Asumo12 abi na Lasisi69 sef? undecided angry tongue
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
deavicky:
number 1 starting from right Abi?
Lol from the left wink
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by sabi99(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
dis two islamic terrosist.
nawaoo, u even get time 2 cram pples religion
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by tola9ja: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Aminat508:

na me be that
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by islamics(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Aminat508:

Sorry I had to quote you with regard to your signature: I think the word 'severing' is wrongly used except you mean otherwise.
Severing as I know is to cut off.
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Aminat508(f): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
islamics:

Sorry I had to quote you with regard to your signature: I think the word 'severing' is wrongly used except you mean otherwise.
Severing as I know is to cut off.
ohhh shocked Thanks
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by bewla(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin who I gonna choose?
Do am well
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by Vikky014(f): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
lol. no be small thing ooo.
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by vickoozy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Aminat508:

you mean me? tall, dark and huge...#winks
Re: When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) by jbblues24(m): 12:42am On May 31, 2019
Neat. So nice. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.