Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky (41615 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Soldiers And Militant Exchange Heavy Gunfire In Bayelsa / Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by BasharMaaji: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
We are praying may Allah restore peace in this great nation.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is an act of genocide, how will they kill innocent people ?I hope human rights watchers are seeing this evil atrocity
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
noblezone:
Moslems should rise up and question the life, teachings and writings of Mohammed.

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by anigold(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Boko haram version 2 loading.
Which one is shiite and Sunnis.. I thought Muslims are one... hmmmm na only God go safe us.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by coolexy2: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
rafhell:

Exactly. A present day Mohammed is 100 % pure terrorist.
The greatest deceptor and terrorist to ever walk the earth
.. if prophet Muhammad(SAW) still alive, dir wouldnt b dis kind of problems.. nd more also, ws nt one of white pastor who said if d Apostle of God(SAW) still alive, d problems d world is facing nw, he could av solve within a minute...SAW... what do U no?
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by ifenes(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
hemucology:
I known God will help us in Nigeria

how?
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by TUMIC(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ho What a peacful Religion MY FOOT.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by Dezzx(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
sameer1212:
I don't know what is wrong with some muslims Can't we allow peace to rainreign ? Haba!Mtcheww!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by Hollaniyii(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't believe the Military, they are very unprofessional and cannot be trusted. I want federal government to investigate this and bring d the military chief to judgment
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by mentorandfriend(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Show me a peaceful nation in the world today and I'll tell you the religion that is not there yet in a sizeable proportion among the populace.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by tajooks123: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Go to school they won't hear, where there is no knowledge people perish... God bless 9ja
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by jorlons(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
I thought the muslims where undivided. Which one is now shiite/sunni muslims again.

Islam seems to be getting on the news for all the wrong reasons.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by Yeeyo: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Subset of boko haram
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by tunex23: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thank God have graduated from ABU Zaria, make I hurry go collect my pali before Shiite take over like Maiduguri, no time to check time.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by Judolisco(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Make Dem ban Islamic schools now Arbi which kind wahala b dis one now
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by cr7lomo: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Y can't this stupid soldiers dialogue, everything ain't by force ... B4 we know now, it will spiral out of control.... Whatever d group is called did not just start now so y face them with force , we know the way Muslims behave, next thing will b another boko in d making , then d foolish fg will now call for negotiations when lots of properties and lives must have been lost... Muslims take injustice very unlikely

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by queenzibah(f): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
flokii:

Bro.. in as much as I'd love to answer ur question

d truth is. we don't know who is who anymore

even soldiers are at alert... Dasuki himself was once a Nigerian soldier and def. still has boys in d Army.

this Bokoharam took too long.. GEJ messed up
as it is now... d funds were practically from GEJ's govt. knowingly or unknowingly to him..

God help us
no bro, gej didn't mess up , we can still recall that the first and heavy attack by boko haram was on christians and the northern muslim celebrated that en mass. Even when gej tried to do something by choosin option of cain and no longer carrot buhari cried that " fight againt bh is fight againt the north"... Even when NA had encounter with shitte group then , el rufia cried that gej want to remove them from history. .........we can still recall the positive impact of ihejirika but the northern elders chased him away. We can still recall the last six month strenght of Gej. Believe u me , the north knws their problem. In 1984 buhari destroyed maltusian ( cos all are shitee) , in 2015 the same buhari wan to destroy zakzaky group ( because of all are of shite) ...... NA and buhari must be cautioned. Believe me if this goes ahead as fight between sunni and shitte , then this country will be all over.

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by hamzeiy: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
noblezone:
Moslems should rise up and question the life, teachings and writings of Mohammed.

...what has the event got to do with the greatest man that ever walked and will ever walk on earth (either you agree or not your opinion dosnt matter).
i work in a company virtually right opposite the huseynniya shrine .i call it a shrine because it has no similarity with a mosque.though the shi'aite have a way of causing gridlock on the road whenever they are carrying out most of their unislamic activities but i can assure you the attempt on the life of the COAS is a blantant lie.
we all know how trigger happy the nigerian security apparatus are.the unfolding events has noting to do with islam pls.
you dont have to show your hatered and stupidi.ty on the slightest oppurtunity.though we know you hate any thing islamic and we hate you too for that.but you could be truthfull and matured about it.
even enemies respect eachother..

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by Olukat(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Don't tell me you've accepted Nigeria is zoo shocked grin grin grin
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by Jobneeded12: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Boko Haram and Shitte in one region
Those Fulanis need to be chased away
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
But, the leader of the movement, Zakzaky, denied the claim, saying “it was soldiers who opened fire on his members for no just cause.”

“They lied to have said we attacked them, nobody attacked them, they were the ones that first stormed our headquarters with truck full of soldiers, sealed off our headquarters on a day we were supposed to change our flag and started shooting and killing our people.”

So this is how the Army have been deceiving us? If these Shiites did not protest, they would have released the photographs and the video of the incident and claimed it was Boko Haram members they killed and apc through Liar Mohammed will claim they are winning the war against terrorism!

Liars!!

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by Ebubeslym(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shiit moslems are shooting at Soldiers but yet still Zackzachy is free and even issuing statements..

IPOB are only protesting peacefully
while Nnamdi Kanu is still locked up.
Talk about Hypocrisy and selective justice.
There was indeed a zoo country.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by Olukat(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
lekkie073:
Muslim groups and violence.......

Like beer and pee grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by kraftsta(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
They know his residence n yet couldn't arrest him, if El-Zakzaky can make an attempt on d life of COAS n till this hour is roaming freely then I am left to believe that this present government is facilitating islamic extremism...tell me how dey plan to end boko haram reign wen dey can't arrest a man bn gaurded by a bunch of untraind mallams at a known location, yet dey can locate n detain nnamdi kanu n tagging all source of crimes to. His name, if dey wish to islamise dis nation den let dem grant us biafra asap so dey can relax n enjoy their boko haram, sunni,shiites and sharia bullsh*t....
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by flokii: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
queenzibah:
no bro, gej didn't mess up , we can still recall that the first and heavy attack by boko haram was on christians and the northern muslim celebrated that en mass. Even when gej tried to do something by choosin option of cain and no longer carrot buhari cried that " fight againt bh is fight againt the north"... Even when NA had encounter with shitte group then , el rufia cried that gej want to remove them from history. .........we can still recall the positive impact of ihejirika but the northern elders chased him away. We can still recall the last six month strenght of Gej. Believe u me , the north knws their problem. In 1984 buhari destroyed maltusian ( cos all are shitee) , in 2015 the same buhari wan to destroy zakzaky group ( because of all are of shite) ...... NA and buhari must be cautioned. Believe me if this goes ahead as fight between sunni and shitte , then this country will be all over.

wooow..

I don't know nothing then...

I give up
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by SylarsMcQuins: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
anigold:
Boko haram version 2 loading.
Which one is shiite and Sunnis.. I thought Muslims are one... hmmmm na only God go safe us.

More like denominations, Catholics, Pentecostal and d likes
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
noblezone:

Life of Prophet Mohammed saw is nothing but peace.

What u shud ask is y are these people negating his teachings.Simply means they are not in agreement with the Prophet and by extension they are hiding under Islam causing mischief in the society

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / FG To Stop Workers Salaries Over Payroll System Default / Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.