Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) (3081 Views)

Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU KNOW AND ITS BIN CONFIRMED BY A LADY THAT YOU ENDOWED. FOR ME, I FEEL LIKE A KINGKONG........... grin

NOW I KNOW SAY BOYS WITH SMALL THINGS GO COME YAB ME HERE, BUT MEN WITH 'WATER CORPORATION PIPE-LIKE' THING GO UNDERSTAND WETIN I THEY TALK.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by iceberylin(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
That stuff dh help Our Confidence grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by obiorathesubtle: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin satisfied

Reputable
To mention a few.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin satisfied

Reputable

To mention a few.
BY THE POWERS VESTED ON ME BY ALL KINGKONG MEN, I HEREBY DECLARE YOU A CERTIFIED KINGKONG.........................

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by midehi2(f): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
iceberylin:
That stuff dh help Our Confidence grin
YOUR HEAD HIS THERE.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
midehi2:
undecided
ENEMY OF PROGRESS, BUT IF NA THREAD WAY MEN THEY COMPLAIN OF WASTE PAIN, I NO THEY DO WELL, YOU GO THEY REJOICE. NOW WE THEY CELEBRATE OUR CONQUEST YOU THEY VEX. NO LET ME SWEAR FOR YOU OOO
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by Aminat508(f): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by Aminat508(f): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

ENEMY OF PROGRESS, BUT IF NA THREAD WAY MEN THEY COMPLAIN OF WASTE PAIN, I NO THEY DO WELL, YOU GO THEY REJOICE. NOW WE THEY CELEBRATE OUR CONQUEST YOU THEY VEX. NO LET ME SWEAR FOR YOU OOO
free my e-friend ooo angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Aminat508:
free my e-friend ooo angry
SHE WAN SPOIL MY THREAD, INSTEAD WAY SHE FOR SUPPORT US, SHE KAN DAY VEX SAY WE DAY ON FORM. ANYWAYS I DON FORGIVE AM, I DAY WAIT FOR MIDOLIAN MAKE HIM COME MAKE MOUTH FOR HEAR........
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked shocked shocked
CLOSE THAT MOUTH, BEFORE "SOMETHING" GO ENTER, THAT TIN WAY THEY ALWAYS ENTER AFTER THE "FILMSHOW" LOLZZZZZZ
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by obiorathesubtle: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

BY THE POWERS VESTED ON ME BY ALL KINGKONG MEN, I HEREBY DECLARE YOU A CERTIFIED KINGKONG.........................
Amen!

I am truly honored!

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by midehi2(f): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

tongue
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I comment my reserve
YOU DON DAY BEEF ABI?//////
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
midehi2:

tongue
WHY YOU DAY DO LIKE THIS, YOU WAY SUPPOSE DAY HYPE OUR MORALE, WAN DAY DOWN AM
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

YOU DON DAY BEEF ABI?//////
Mr ENDOWED aka KINGKONG i no beef oooo

I just dey hail thee grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Mr ENDOWED aka KINGKONG i no beef oooo

I just dey hail thee grin
MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO ENJOY YOUR KINGKONG
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by RoyalBlak007: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I comment my reserve
Hi Goddess wink
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Hi Goddess wink
Hey u

Wats up
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO ENJOY YOUR KINGKONG
Rotfl
AMEN
Nd may u live long in showing d ladies how ENDOWED u r wit ur KINGKONG
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by RoyalBlak007: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
*...in 2face's voice* I DEY FEEL LIKE OBASANJO eh eeh eh grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by tintingz(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gays.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by RoyalBlak007: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Hey u

Wats up
Cold grin

u?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
Cold grin
u?
HOT

Happy Sunday
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by RoyalBlak007: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
HOT

Happy Sunday
O0ooo00ps! grin cheesy ur gonna make sum romancelanders drool grin wif dat

HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
RoyalBlak007:

O0ooo00ps! grin cheesy ur gonna make sum romancelanders drool grin wif dat

HAPPY SUNDAY
U r very funny

Am not making anybody to drool, just saying how i feel

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Leaping for joy, because a lady validates how gitfted you're down there portrays one as having an abysmally low self-esteem. You don't need anyone to give you an assurance of some sort if you're sure of yourself.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by RoyalBlak007: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
U r very funny

grin cheesy
Yes sure
Cant wait to ger home cool
Schl don dey dry undecided

am pretty sure ur enjoying yours
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by midehi2(f): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

WHY YOU DAY DO LIKE THIS, YOU WAY SUPPOSE DAY HYPE OUR MORALE, WAN DAY DOWN AM
oya no vex, i admire you guys grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by RoyalBlak007: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
U r very funny

grin grin

sum dudes read btw d lines cheesy
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
RoyalBlak007:

grin grin

sum dudes read btw d lines cheesy
If dey like let dem read below the lines grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / Who Rock It Better ? / She Told Me To Stop Coming To Her House Three Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.