Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Mallam Turi Martyred; Army Invaded House Of Mu’allim Ibraheem Al-zakzaky- IHRC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam Turi Martyred; Army Invaded House Of Mu’allim Ibraheem Al-zakzaky- IHRC (3969 Views)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home / "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC / Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mallam Turi Martyred; Army Invaded House Of Mu’allim Ibraheem Al-zakzaky- IHRC by erunz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
EasternLeopard:

I am a Christian

You talk like an illiterate

The military is wrong

You don't go around killing innocent civilians

Shame on the military
well said
Re: Mallam Turi Martyred; Army Invaded House Of Mu’allim Ibraheem Al-zakzaky- IHRC by basilo101: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
rafhell:
No religion is greater than Nigeria. Why stop and harrass the convoy of a who army chief.
This Shiite sh!t people should mind themselves or pack up and go to Iran.
Religion of Peace my foot. Na only una dey this world.
since they are unarmed they should have been arrested, not killed
Re: Mallam Turi Martyred; Army Invaded House Of Mu’allim Ibraheem Al-zakzaky- IHRC by Okanokan(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
GspotAngela:
Confirmed
I thought he was in killed, i just got the SITREP too that he has been killed by the NA

Did the C in C, give the order to NA to carry out the arrest or raid? I think we should seek better way of arresting situation of this kind than the killing, issues of this nature is what is making Nigeria finding it to access Arms at the International Market-,HUMAN RIGHT ABUSES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ / Breaking News In Sokoto. And The Defections Continue / 2019: Our Doors Widely Open For You – Zenith Labour Party Tells ADC Members, Oth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.