Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari (30915 Views)

Nigerian Musicians With Shehu Shagari In 1982 (Throwback Photo) / 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD / Imo North: Appeal Court Sends Senator Achonu Of PDP Packing, Orders Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari by yapapa: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2015
maduxs:
you are a blind follower so I got nothing to say to alamagiris
and you're dumb...dunno how you ppl reason sef.
you are a very daft person,truth be told.
Re: 2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2015
Nellybii:

You mean these Yahoo boys.?
You better don't make the mistake. These boys are worse than Danshuki oooo.!!
Not at all! I do not mean yahoo boys, I mean youths of Nigeria with integrity who MUST be accountable at all times, and make changes in the constitution to prosecute even current office holders. Retire all these corrupt judges and use a jury in trial for corruption. Trial cannot last more than two days and no member of the jury will be in touch with the public. It will not work 100% but it will be a step in the right direction.
Re: 2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari by maduxs: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
yapapa:
and you're dumb...dunno how you ppl reason sef.
you are a very daft person,truth be told.
when people who understand that our economy is wilding up call buhari a foolish leaders, cowards like. You start taking bullets for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje: BBC Pidgin Makes Jest Of EFCC, Nigeria's Anti Corruption Agency / Betta Edu: Forget About Her Reappointment - Tinubu Tells Party Leaders / Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.