Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs (13539 Views)

See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Which do you prefer guyzzzs. Flat ass and big boobs or big ukwu and small bwest.
Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod boo plz answer this for me kiss
Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
are u obsessed over that guy? Because he looks like 2 pac, jeez undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by ssoftappless(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
hmmm well i go for big boobs and flat ass

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by vizkiz: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't want a girl that looks like toolz neither do I need a Cynthia Morgan kindda girl. undecided

I think I will go for either dija, mochedda (I didn't get that spelling right though) oh yes!!! and seyi shay ok scratch that last name grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by tosyne2much(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
I prefer small bumbum and big bosom

*nobody should quote me* tongue

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by iceberylin(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
BASB

1 Like

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by naijaboiy: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
you are becoming creepy undecided
Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by naijaboiy: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
vizkiz:
I don't want a girl that looks like toolz neither do I need a Cynthia Morgan kindda girl. undecided

I think I will go for either dija, mochedda (I didn't get that spelling right though) oh yes!!! and seyi shay ok scratch that last name grin

In other words you like to eat the bones instead of meat. lipsrsealed

You be dog? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
lifeisabitch:
are u obsessed over that guy? Because he looks like 2 pac, jeez undecided

Anything it goes, it's none of ur biznez wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by adaksbullet: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

you are becoming creepy undecided
thr it go agn cosin ppls ups n downs NLundecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by ssoftappless(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:

MY NIGGA
Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
tosyne2much:

Oya beat me tongue
Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by vizkiz: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

In other words you like to eat the bones instead of meat. lipsrsealed

You be dog? grin

lmao grin

1. I hate it when I am going faster and harder during doggy style and the thing is just doing "pah pah pah" it will wake the neighbors na. tongue

2. Have you ever tried lifting them up (like we lift up our problems to God) before? Damn, the thing can sweet when the girl is dija - ish and she is now say "yes daddy, harder daddy" embarassed

3.... Make I stop here abeg, I just receive holy communion for church grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by MeloGist(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
lifeisabitch:
Which do you prefer guyzzzs. Flat ass and big boobs or big ukwu and small bwest.

I Prefer Flat ass and big boobs but not dat flat oooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
None. I prefer a girl with an average looking a*s & b**bs. Having extra large b**bs and a flat _ass is kind of irregular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Flat arse and boobs rockcheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by cruzita(f): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
hmmm well i go for big boobs and flat ass
DAT shape no follow ooo,she go big from waist up come slim from waist down.God forbid

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by cruzita(f): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
small boobs and big bums can be manageable and the girl can retain some shape but flat arse and big boobs is a no no no no SHAPELESS

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by naijaboiy: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
vizkiz:

lmao grin

1. I hate it when I am going faster and harder during doggy style and the thing is just doing "pah pah pah" it will wake the neighbors na. tongue

2. Have you ever tried lifting them up (like we lift up our problems to God) before? Damn, the thing can sweet when the girl is dija - ish and she is now say "yes daddy, harder daddy" embarassed

hehehe.... Nawa o! cheesy

I can't imagine doing anything with a flat assed girl. Such a turn off for me . sad

Most times na manage I dey manage. cry

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by naijaboiy: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
somebody like negedugrace is my kind of spec wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by NegeduGrace(f): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
vizkiz:

lmao grin

lol,,u don spoil finishgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by NegeduGrace(f): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
somebody like negedugrace is my kind of spec wink
hahaha..lol,,**blushing**
Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

Anything it goes, it's none of ur biznez wink
so u are giving him green light to knack u akpako
Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
lifeisabitch:
so u are giving him green light to knack u akpako

Oohh that's another thing & still it's none of biznez either. cool
Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Flat arse and boobs rockcheesy
Because ur yansh is flat ba?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oohh that's another thing & still it's none of biznez either. cool
ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by dmola(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
am a sucker for big ass

so big ass/flat boobs

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wetin concern me with big bumbum.. Even if the bumbum flat like hand-fan, make the boobs full to the extent I can even use it as an earpiece by putting d nipples_ in my ear and tune the other endowed arena for signal like my grandpa's radio..

8 Likes

lifeisabitch:
Because ur yansh is flat ba?
av u see my arse?
Re: Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs by tosyne2much(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
MY NIGGA
Boss I throway salute ooooo cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Raw Honey Better For You Than Sugar? Check This Out / Dedicated to dark and skinny black girls / Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.