Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,032 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie (15041 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by winkmart: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2017
A Lagos socialite, Roman Goddess was captured in a selfie yesterday at a popular get-away spot in Lagos. The interesrting thing about the photo was the display of uncladness. Showing off the larger part of bums and feeling so confident doing that.

This Roman Goddess self!!! What's her profession if I may ask, because from the GEo-location of the photo, it obviously revealed that she was at Oriental Hotel in Victoria Island.

Maybe she took herself out on vacation!!! Who am I to know if it was someone that took her there

[img]https://3.bp..com/-T2kqq4DVeyM/WOCr7MLefQI/AAAAAAAARkI/6vgaDH1e7ps5mLxlbRw3GyZ7CaKkJejxwCLcB/s640/IMG_20170402_084158_333.jpg[/img]

http://ogunstatevibes..com.ng/2017/04/roman-goddess-flaunts-her-bare-big.html

lalasticlala
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by winkmart: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by tosin139044(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2017
FTC iranu abasha

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Kingsley1000(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2017
gosh ...could this be nyash .....where is my soap
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by youngberry001(m): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2017
oboy befor i bang dis asss i need to dig mah grave incase i pass out shocked

See asss like Tundra

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by lilmax(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2017
seriously some men are really attracted to this amoeba?

18 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Rubbish. Brainless bitch.

6 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2017
lilmax:

As in ehn I just ask my self this same question.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2017
I feel so sorry for our generation. This is what mothers are doing now? Who wants to see you in your underwear in the toilet? Like wtf is happening to our women! cry
She is a grown person, not in her teens or twenties but probably in her thirties! Wtf is wrong with our generation cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Kingsley1000(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2017
lilmax:
so this gorgeous babe isn't enchanting to you?u must be a gay

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by ahahnow: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Is this what you have to talk about early on this holy morning, Sunday.? Chai.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Kingsley1000(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:
I feel so sorry for our generation. This is what mothers are doing now? Who wants to see you in your underwear in the toilet? Like wtf is happening to our women! cry
She is a grown person, not in her teens or twenties but probably in her thirties! Wtf is wrong with our generation cry cry cry
that's part of civilization,we are fond of copying the western lifestyle,discarding our own norms and values.....quite pathetic.

In contrast,we africans are bloody hypocrites,but if it were to be nicki minaj or rihanna,you wouldn't have condemned her
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by holywahala19(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2017
nonsense.if only lala could stop promoting all these shameless prostitutes .just saying cos I know say any advice u give lala against boobs and snake is just like pouring water on the stone
meanwhile lala right now

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by youngberry001(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2017
ahahnow:
Is this what you have to talk about early on this holy morning, Sunday.? Chai.
sharrap mheen just tell us u enjoy wat u see stop forming holy man
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2017
Kingsley1000:
that's part of civilization,we are fond of copying the western lifestyle,discarding our own norms and values.....quite pathetic.

In contrast,we africans are bloody hypocrites,but if it were to be nicki minaj or rihanna,you wouldn't have condemned her

I condemn any grown woman that takes pictures of her bum in underwear and shares it with the world, knowing that boys young enough to be her sons will get off on it. Our generation is a waste. I don't want to see any adult in their toilet and wearing underwear.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by NeeKlaus: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2017
Kingsley1000:
What's gorgeous about her?? Her face is a 2/10.

Or are you just talking about her over bloated front and backside??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Sheenor: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2017
Irritating
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Kingsley1000(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2017
NeeKlaus:

What's gorgeous about her?? Her face is a 2/10.

Or are you just talking about her over bloated front and backside??
i don't know about you but considerable number of men see those bloated front and back sexually appealing
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by lilmax(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2017
Kingsley1000:
if this is your definition of gorgeous then I must say you are the definition of " some have eyes but they cannot see "

5 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by JacksonD7: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2017
lilmax:

That's one of the things in life that baffle me.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Divay22(f): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2017
Both front and back door is massive
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by joeace2020(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2017
Some people will bang anything with big boobs and ass even if the face was made from cow dung mixed with mud clay

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Mimzyy(f): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2017
I'm not hating but she just doesn't look appealing to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by lyriclekidd(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2017
This offer is for US iTunes gift cards started with "X" (total 16 digit).
Rates now higher... don't dull

Only accept $25,(minimum of two) $50, $100 denominations.
Physical cards picture is required.
E-codes accepted.

I am online 24/7.

Payment method: Instant Bank Transfer

I will make payment instantly after redeeming in 10 minutes (there will be a little delay sometimes when I am very busy).

Don't waste my time with invalid, used, not activated codes.

WhatsApp 08096277606
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Her biz
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by tabithababy(f): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by kullozone(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2017
I love me a fat asss but this one doesn't look nice.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by KennyID17(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Her biz

It's Awa work oo, Softwork cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by KennyID17(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2017
Am sure d client must b in d room passed out and exhausted AF!! While she be taking nudes (semi-nudes rather ). None of my biz sha lipsrsealed
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by HQuadreal: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Abeg the girl ugly.
See first pics.
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2017
lyriclekidd:
This offer is for US iTunes gift cards started with "X" (total 16 digit).
Rates now higher... don't dull

Only accept $25,(minimum of two) $50, $100 denominations.
Physical cards picture is required.
E-codes accepted.

I am online 24/7.

Payment method: Instant Bank Transfer

I will make payment instantly after redeeming in 10 minutes (there will be a little delay sometimes when I am very busy).

Don't waste my time with invalid, used, not activated codes.

WhatsApp 08096277606

Is this your business model?

1: No guarantee of fulfilment after Instant Transfer except your shabby snobbish statement on Nairaland
2: No Incentive except "Don't Dull"
3: Making irrelevant statements lime invalid, used codes - what has that got to do with anything

There are legitimate online stores to buy gift-cards and you can visit the Civic Center Orchard to by Gift cards

Smells like a Scam, looks like a scam.. it is a ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie by Kingsley1000(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Mimzyy:
I'm not hating but she just doesn't look appealing to me.
you are lady ......like charges repel while unlike charges attract

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? / Don't Forget This Practice After Sex! / Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.