Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) (57711 Views)

EXPOSED! Why El-rufai Is At War With Shi'a Muslims And IMN / KOWA Party's Statement On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls And IMN / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Khd95(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Buhari is a terrorist --- El rufai.
Thank God, i didn't vote for him therefore the blood of d innocent people he has slaughtered so far will be required from his hand n those that voted him
whic means the blood of d chibok girls,slained soldiers nd civilians under grj administration will b on jonathan and those those who voted him(including u)
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by meezynetwork(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Johnsonpa:

you have NO knowledge about Islam and Muslims... Sunni is the most peaceful Muslims and that's why any country with majority of sunni have bn peaceful. Shi'a and d likes are the troublesome ones among Muslims and that's why all the countries bn headed by Shi'a are the war zones of Islamic states
You that have knowledge of Islam more than me, can you tell me why the Taliban, ISIS, boko haram, al-shabaab, etc are all Sunni? And why is the Taliban always bombing Iraq (whom are mostly shia) through the help of Iran(whom are 100% Sunni) ? The reason while Shia or shiite doesn't retaliate is simply they are the minority abt 20%. Even in history the Sunni first struck the shiite by kill Ali's son who was the head of shiite then.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by abdusma8(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bokoharam and ISIS are not even Muslims talk less of them been Sunnis.
meezynetwork:
Shiite Muslims have really suffered in the hands of
Sunni Muslims. Boko haram is against them, ISIS is
against them, Nigerian army is against them. I
don't know why most Muslims are intolerant. Shiite
is the most peaceful sect of Muslims. Just that
Sunni detest most of their rituals and traditions like
honouring the death, cursing Aisha and others. But
then Christianity have many divisions who have
contradicting belief and yet are tolerant of each
other. If I wanted to be a Muslim, I will go for the
Shiite cos they are very peaceful. Boko haram is
Sunni, ISIS - Sunni, all other Islamic militant group
are Sunni too. Because the shiite Muslims are minority doesn't mean they should be wiped out. We should protect our minorities. This is too bad of the Nigerian army.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by duality(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:

are Sunni too. Because the shiite Muslims are minority doesn't mean they should be wiped out. We should protect our minorities. This is too bad of the Nigerian army.

Is there a possibility that President Buhari is a Sunni?
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by awesomesossy(f): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jephz:
shu na me post am?? na u I join lah grin ur reply to her make sense and funny cheesy
Kai...bros abeg no vex jare...was eagerly waiting for d babe's reply...I forgot to check who it was....my bad jare....
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
I know I sound weird but this is not graphic enough.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by bishop4life(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
ndaman25:
dis plp get mind self to stand d Army

I wonder why it's so hard for us to see something fishy in all this? Why can't somebody smell propaganda?

For Christ sake did they attack the army or were they attacked by the army?

Where are the apc they used to attack the army?

Where are the weapons discovered in their possession?

Where are the injured and dead Nigerian soldiers during the said clash?

Clue :
1. There was no clash.
2. There was an invasion.
3. There was no or little retaliation. (if not did you see
even a stone lying around? just dead and wounded
Civilians)
4. The military is lying on the issue of assassination.
Or do you believe even a junior arm corporal will
be attacked with no weapon talk less of
assassination?

Point: SAY NO TO PROPAGANDA

2 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by BetaSexLife: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Proudnigga:
so y didn't they do same on Biafra protesters undecided something is fishy here . the post is full of lies
I believe tunex23 viviangist is a liar.....pineapple island loading undecided

grin grin grin @bolded
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by meezynetwork(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
duality:

All Nigeria Muslim Presidents both past and present are from the Sunni sect. A shiite Muslim can never be a president in Nigeria cos he/she won't be supported by the Sunni who are majority. These are effects of being minorities.

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by bishop4life(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
duality:

I bet you don't need the answer to that question?
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by meezynetwork(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
duality:

All Nigeria Muslim Presidents both past and present are from the Sunni sect. A shiite Muslim can never be a president in Nigeria cos he/she won't be supported by the Sunni who are majority. These are effects of being minorities. the Sunni sect. A shiite Muslim can never be a president in Nigeria cos he/she won't be supported by the Sunni who are majority. These are effects of being minorities.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
It is quite sad that the military that one of its core function is to the protect the citizen are the one responsible for killing unarmed civilians. I really do not care what they are called but am sure there are alternative way of getting the leader rather than engaging in a war of gun with under-armed civilians.

I wish they had shown such bravery in their fight against BH.

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by bewla(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
un watching in my 3d tv how nigeria is gradually returning to dictator ship country.

why will u use army to do all things even arresting some one kai

oga Buhari u must c to this personally

let this army not bring boko zarzaky in to the already fill zoo that we created by our army and police
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by adasexie(f): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
gentlii:
I think this pictures are very questionable especially the first one.

@ maryvivian, the first picture depicts soaked ground and the leaves are blooming meaning it's rainy season in there.

But the question is this; we are in the middle of dry infact harmattan period. How come everywhere is wet?
Where are those leaves blooming?

And I'm sure somebody will move this to the front page without considering this.

I have been observing this viviangist for some time now. Anything to gain popularity is welcome. Mister, slow down and take it easy.
you just voiced out my thoughts.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
kolaaderin:
This is just how a proactive government should react, kill them before they graduate to a world known terrorist. This is how boko haram sector started and the government allowed them to grow and become dreadful. Muslims are not terrorist, bad element amoung Muslims should be dealt with mercilessly.
DID YOU KNOW HOW BOKO HARAM STARTED? THAT'S EXACTLY HOW BOKO HARAM STARTED, I COULD REMEMBER YARADUA WAS ENTERING AIRCRAFT GOING FOR LESSER HAJJ WHEN THEY CALL TO INFORM HIM ABOUT THAT DAY HAPPENING, YARADUA RESPONSE WAS THAT THEY SHOULD DEAL WITH ANYBODY THAT IS INVOLVE, THAT WAS THE BEGINING OF THE PROBLEM THAT JONATHAN INHERITED FROM YARADUA, AND WE ARE STILL BATTLING WITH IT. AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT RESPONSIVE GOVERMENT, (eni sango ba toju wo le ko ni ba won bu oba koso) PROBABLY YOU ARE IN LAGOS OR ONE OF THIS GOD FORSAKEN APC STATE TYPING RUBBISH WHILE ALL THE NORTHERN STATES ARE BURNING.

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:
Are u a Muslim? And how did u knw BH, and the likes are Sunni and the Shiites are peaceful? One last question are u Shiite or Sunni?
I don't understand the factions u're either a Muslim or not, once u're already devising from Allah's commands and the sunnah of the prophet and freely curse the Prophet's wife Aisha and other companions and make Ali as some sort of prophet, some even add Ali's name while calling for prayer, trekking as a form of worship, etc all these aren't recognised in Islam and the person is already deviating from the religion.
I am a muslimah trying my best to live in accordance wt Islam and tht is all tht matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by duality(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:

All Nigeria Muslim Presidents both past and present are from the Sunni sect. A shiite Muslim can never be a president in Nigeria cos he/she won't be supported by the Sunni who are majority. These are effects of being minorities. the Sunni sect. A shiite Muslim can never be a president in Nigeria cos he/she won't be supported by the Sunni who are majority. These are effects of being minorities.

That mean president Buhari and Boko haram belong to the same religious sect.

They should meet and resolve things na...
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by duality(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
bishop4life:

I bet you don't need the answer to that question?

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Saved2Serve: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
ever since linder ikeji bought her banana island mansion; you have always had sleepless night. You post lies and garbagge. Do you think she made it in life in this shameless manner?
maryvivian:

May be u pray to be the one on the ground , so that you will be part of the answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Obynolee(f): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:

You forgot to add that they don't believe in government which have been mostly responsible for their clashes with the security agencies like attacking the convoy of the emir of Zazzua,attacking the millitary last year which led to the killing of their leaders four children,disobeying the order of the federal government under Yaradua not to hold that their yearly road walk(because tension were always high whenever they are doing that),and the recent attack on the chief of army staff.In fact,they forced a sitting governor(Ramaran yaro) to alight from his vehicle and trek into Gyellesu when the governor came to visit Benadine last year.I think their leaders should refrain from poisining their fellowers minds,until this happens,shiites will be clashing with the consituted authorities and there will always be casualties.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by bishop4life(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Are u a Muslim? And how did u knw BH, and the likes are Sunni and the Shiites are peaceful? One last question are u Shiite or Sunni?
I don't understand the factions u're either a Muslim or not, once u're already devising from Allah's commands and the sunnah of the prophet and freely curse the Prophet's wife Aisha and other companions and make Ali as some sort of prophet, some even add Ali's name while calling for prayer, trekking as a form of worship, etc all these aren't recognised in Islam and the person is already deviating from the religion.
I am a muslimah trying my best to live in accordance wt Islam and tht is all tht matters

"I am a muslimah trying my best to live in accordance wt Islam and tht is all tht matters"

And that's all that matters? The truth doesn't? Another man's life(or even your own life) doesn't matter?
So your sense of judgment is all sold to Islam and it's accordance?
Shai!! #Crying for Nigeria#
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by CrazyMan(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
ifyalways:
Those pictures don't look anything like Zaria NOW plus shittes usually wear black undecided
The pictures (especially the first one) looks like an accident scene. Look at the man in native attire sitting on the ground, the cut on his head looks like a wound sustained in an accident and not in a shoot-out. The tarred road confirmed it.

If they (the Nigerian army) invaded their leaders house, I expected to see pictures of the compounds and shite muslims in their traditional black attire. Not this. This picture is a folly.

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by penta(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:

There is no Shiite or Sunni, what we have is Islam/Muslim. Get it right, am a Muslim. Don't even know what Shiite or Sunnis stand for in Islam. One Quran and one prophet we follow.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by abuhikmat(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:
I think you should first ask what cause the attack.It is not Musllims against Muslims but because they attack the Nigerian Army.That was why Nigerian Army attack them to arrest their leader.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by bishop4life(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
duality:

According to you

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by usmanbaba(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=ProfessorPeter post=40967305]Buhari is a terrorist --- El rufai.
Thank God, i didn't vote for him therefore the blood of d innocent people he has slaughtered so far will be required from his hand n those that voted him[/quot
Don't u think constructive criticism will really help us in tackling the present predicament we are witnessing in this country rather spewing trash for no reason?. Nigeria belong to all off us whether igbo,yoruba or hausa, we don't need this brother
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by omojeesu(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
kolaaderin:
This is just how a proactive government should react, kill them before they graduate to a world known terrorist. This is how boko haram sector started and the government allowed them to grow and become dreadful. Muslims are not terrorist, bad element amoung Muslims should be dealt with mercilessly.

Is this the way of democracy and the rule of law? Hound people down because of an accusation?

One day what is done to this group will be done to others and gradually Nigeria may slide into dictatorship and Islamic State.

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by ogoplus: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
gentlii:

@ maryvivian, the first picture depicts soaked ground and the leaves are blooming meaning it's rainy season in there.

But the question is this; we are in the middle of dry infact harmattan period. How come everywhere is wet?

And I'm sure somebody will move this to the front page without considering this.

I have been observing this viviangist for some time now. Anything to gain popularity is welcome. Mister, slow down and take it easy.

Thanks for your observation.
The first picture you referred to seems like a road accident scene.

As for desperation of the OP and her saucy traits,........SMH
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
gentlii:

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
bishop4life:

"I am a muslimah trying my best to live in accordance wt Islam and tht is all tht matters"

And that's all that matters? The truth doesn't? Another man's life(or even your own life) doesn't matter?
So your sense of judgment is all sold to Islam and it's accordance?
Shai!! #Crying for Nigeria#
Do u understand what I said?
Check my former posts there was no where I supported the senseless killings by the trigger happy soldiers. I was referring to the factions, why shld there be different factions or ideologies when the do's' and don't's' of Islam are clear? It's just the personal interests of some pple creating divisions.
And yes, religion is a way of life, u consider ur religion's stance on things b4 doing. U are told to do good, enjoin pple to do good and avoid evil
Pls read and digest what I mean b4 quoting me nt time
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by mauriceju2(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
IF A MUSLIM KILL A MUSLIM IT IS A GOOD NEWS because IT WILL HELP THE INFIDEL TO HAVE TIME TO LOOK FOR EXIT, ISLAM IS A CURSE FOR PLANET EARTH. THERE IS NO PEACE IN ALL THE MUSLIM COUNTRIES, ALL OF THEM ARE RUNNING TO THE WEST WHERE THERE IS PEACE THE WEST THAT IS BUILD IN CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES IS WHAT THEY WANT TO ISLAMIZE AND INTRODUCE SHIARIA TO AND TURN TO THE PLACE THEY ARE RUNNING FROM, MOSLEM ARE THE PROBLEM OF THE PLANET EARTH

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by lastpage: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:

Saudi Arabia is behind most of the these terrorist attack in the world and its SUNNI!

Its is that Oil rich country that is posing the greatest terrorist threat to the whole world (along with Turkey) and yet both are allies to America and NATO?

Go figure it out

Lastpage!

Caveat: I am neither Shiite nor Sunni ....I am a Christian. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) / ECOWAS Delegation: How Abdulsalami, Sultan Were Humiliated By Niger Junta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.