Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) (57706 Views)

EXPOSED! Why El-rufai Is At War With Shi'a Muslims And IMN / KOWA Party's Statement On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls And IMN / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Jephz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
awesomesossy:

Very funny...as a blogger I xpect u to understand d word "tolerance and patience".....u can't just choose to ridicule or insult people indirectly...because dey need clarity about an issue...dat reply was so immature nd totally unnecessary....well dat aside....pls answer d question...nd stop running away from it...
shu na me post am?? na u I join lah grin ur reply to her make sense and funny cheesy
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Jobabori(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
May God give us more of tunex23 & gentlii in this forum. They are examples of people that use their brain to think not their anus.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by davodyguy: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
kayjasper:
Seun, Lalasticlala and other Mods, please close down this thread that is spreading ffalsehood.

When they said they want to start censoring blogs we were all shouting freedom of speech. See what the bull shi.it this one is feeding us now?

Am sure its viviangist and co that are giving the rest bloggers bad names.

This topic needs to be deleted.

This girl is shameless.

Giving bloggers bad name.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Chartey(m): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
maryvivian:
The battle between Nigerian Army and Islamic Movement of Nigeria that led to the arrest of their leader was .... heavy see the graphic photos of the injuries sustained by some people below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/graphic-photos-from-the-battle-between-nigeria-army-and-islamic-movement-of-nigeria

Seun, Lalasticlala please delete this thread. This cannot be Zaria right now.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
I insist that terrorism by Shiites are more deadly than that of Sunnis though it's not a regular occurrence but SH1t like this ignite it.

Hmmmm
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Ymodulus: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
dayo23:
He already succeeded in blowing up your lies, infact making the frontpage does further damage to your image, he told you the truth, that is not zaria or better still compare that road on your photo with this photo along the Shiite attack yesterday below me

I agree with you. She even pissed me off with her igvo comment. She's so tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
[s]
maryvivian:
The battle between Nigerian Army and Islamic Movement of Nigeria that led to the arrest of their leader was .... heavy see the graphic photos of the injuries sustained by some people below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/graphic-photos-from-the-battle-between-nigeria-army-and-islamic-movement-of-nigeria
[/s]you will soon be arrested for spreading fake rumors, you this nonsense goat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by abysirius(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:
Shiite Muslims have really suffered in the hands of
Sunni Muslims. Boko haram is against them, ISIS is
against them, Nigerian army is against them. I
don't know why most Muslims are intolerant. Shiite
is the most peaceful sect of Muslims. Just that
Sunni detest most of their rituals and traditions like
honouring the death, cursing Aisha and others. But
then Christianity have many divisions who have
contradicting belief and yet are tolerant of each
other. If I wanted to be a Muslim, I will go for the
Shiite cos they are very peaceful. Boko haram is
Sunni, ISIS - Sunni, all other Islamic militant group
are Sunni too. Because the shiite Muslims are minority doesn't mean they should be wiped out. We should protect our minorities. This is too bad of the Nigerian army.

Definitely you are also one of them if attacking our soldiers and destroying lives and property for no tangible reason is your definition of peace.

This was exactly how Bokoharam started. So u expect nigerian army to sit back, fold their arms and watch while some unrue pple make our nation ungovernable. No!! This is to GEJ's mistakes and this govt won't repeat that. They should not be treated as human. They are beasts and should be wiped out.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Crieff(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thank you @gentlii for your valid observation.

The OP, the post, the attached images and the source is one huge falsehood.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by carinmom(f): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
maryvivian:

May be u pray to be the one on the ground , so that you will be part of the answer
the guy made a valid observation about the fake pic you posted and this is your response. SMH

7 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Who ever hurriedly moved this crap to FP with out first verifying the authenticity of those pix, is a complete joke angry
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by SkinnyDude(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
gentlii:
I think this pictures are very questionable especially the first one.

@ maryvivian, the first picture depicts soaked ground and the leaves are blooming meaning it's rainy season in there.

But the question is this; we are in the middle of dry infact harmattan period. How come everywhere is wet?
Where are those leaves blooming?

And I'm sure somebody will move this to the front page without considering this.

I have been observing this viviangist for some time now. Anything to gain popularity is welcome. Mister, slow down and take it easy.
that girl is a pathological liar,,,,

4 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by idupaul: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
tunex23:
sharaap there! Those photos are fake, that not even Zaria, I schooled there and I know exactly where that place is, it along PZ road. Stop spreading lies Viviangist
That's the pics of a motor accident date happened during a rain.. Vivian goat is just to desperate to create false news

2 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
I hate this viviangist... She spreads lies all over like she spreads mats on the floor to lie on...

Viviangist hear me and hear me good... Have taken notice of all your threads...., there seems to be a coma at the end of your truthful lies.... And you always go ahead to back it up with fake/suspicious picx...

And I wonder the stupid modes or moderator or whatever they call themselves that pushes your thread to front page without confirmation... All ye modes that smokes weed before viewing any topic and then with one whoosh it's on front page.... Be warned oo...

Nairaland is even getting boring these days.... I have to deactivate soon... Stupid modes... Stupid viviangist.... Foolish seun osewa that can't caution his workers.....

Am out!!!!!!

If u like ban me.. I Don already ban una self from my plans... I don't give flying or walking fvck!!!!!!! Spits on NL!!!!!!! I got better sites to get information from and gist!!!! Nonsense!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nascent(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
When you brain is ready to function well, raise up your hand.[/i][/color]

[color=#006600]You probably don't know them or you are one of them. That's why you can sit somewhere in your comfort and be writing this rubbish.
[i]

meezynetwork:
are Sunni too. Because the shiite Muslims are minority doesn't mean they should be wiped out. We should protect our minorities. This is too bad of the Nigerian army.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by JayJustus(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Christianity has hundreds of denominations but we don't start blowing up our heads...but then we have muslims...they will kill Christians, muslims, random people...this Islam religion has a very wrong fundamentalism...thunder fire una

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by ilyas26(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
The Shiite sect has millions of followers, if they decide to buy arms and seek revenge we'll have an ISIS in our hands.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Iroh88(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
This viviangist is a terrible liar. I'm beginning to doubt that lady that died in that protest was actually her sister.

What a shame. The length some people would go for fame and money is just appalling, no honor whatsoever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sai baba terrorist, u dey too much oooo grin grin grin carry go jooor grin
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Johnsonpa: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
meezynetwork:
you have NO knowledge about Islam and Muslims... Sunni is the most peaceful Muslims and that's why any country with majority of sunni have bn peaceful. Shi'a and d likes are the troublesome ones among Muslims and that's why all the countries bn headed by Shi'a are the war zones of Islamic states
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by ngoziama: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
eyeview:
Am happy Buhari is a muslim. Am also happy the COAS Brutai is a muslim too.
Had this been under GEJ and the COAS was a christian(like Ihejirika),some people would have been shouting nonsense by now.

On point!

1 Like

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by ibkgab001: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Story.....

Muslim vs Jew = Problem

Muslim vs christian = problem

Muslim vs Hindru = Problem

Muslim vs Presbytarian = Problem

Muslim vs Muslim = More Problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
maryvivian:

Lol just Blogging for Fun ok ..... am already Rich By the grace of God
shediot!!!! Where u reach go?? Or rich go?? Silly rat!!

Vivian just dey make me dey vex this Sunday evening.... Thunder fire you...

I am never in any thread spew hot words before to anybody... Since I joined nairaland in 2013....but today vivid made me go Gaga!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by meezynetwork(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
abysirius:

Definitely you are also one of them if attacking our soldiers and destroying lives and property for no tangible reason is your definition of peace.

This was exactly how Bokoharam started. So u expect nigerian army to sit back, fold their arms and watch while some unrue pple make our nation ungovernable. No!! This is to GEJ's mistakes and this govt won't repeat that. They should not be treated as human. They are beasts and should be wiped out.
That was also how boko haram was thought to have been wiped out by killing yusuf and his followers only for it to get worse. You can't suppress people's ideology nowadays cos ideas can't be destroyed. Moreover the problem was that the shiite were having a procession and then had to block the road which is a common features of many religious group in Nigeria. Why couldn't the COAS use an alternative route? Ego problem.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Rotimi47: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Guns don't kill people but people use guns to kill people; may God help us.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Rotimi47: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Guns don't kill people but people use guns to kill people; may God help us..
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Culin(f): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
madam this pictures are so fake, I don't know where you got this trash from. all roads are blocked which means no civilian or non shia Muslims will be spotted outside and the shites only wear black, and from your pics I'm seeing only colourful clothes, besides none of the pics you uploaded have the background of the shrine in which the fight is going on, plus it's a fight of guns and machine guns not leaves and cutlasses. I could list a thousand reasons. That's just a car accident pix and to think that it made FP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by madgoat(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
maryvivian:

May be u pray to be the one on the ground , so that you will be part of the answer

Seriously ur mumu answer to that guy's legitimate question is very silly. I just wonder if u even use to reason before u talk/type. Same way u lied u lost a sister.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by ManTiger(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
I think Seun has started collecting rebate from bloggers especially Vivian. If not, why would anything she post (questionable news) get to frontpage. It's high time her info is being screened!

VivianBlog, stop spreading lies, wait till you get confirmed info, pictures, footage. That picture is not anywhere related to the news.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Proudnigga(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
BetaSexLife:

Maybe the army brought a tank-load of water and was spraying it all around the protesters as part of the fight
so y didn't they do same on Biafra protesters undecided something is fishy here . the post is full of lies
I believe tunex23 viviangist is a liar.....pineapple island loading undecided

2 Likes

Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by dokJ: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Graphic shiits. dem neva see anything.
Re: Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) by Culin(f): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nascent:
When you brain is ready to function well, raise up your hand.[/i][/color]

[color=#006600]You probably don't know them or you are one of them. That's why you can sit somewhere in your comfort and be writing this rubbish.
[i]

what's the difference between Shiites and sunni Muslims?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo / Massive EndSARS Protest In Toronto, Canada By Nigerians (Video) / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.