Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes (68893 Views)

The Moment Thin Tall Tony Cried When He Got Evicted From #bbnaija / Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by 5p1naz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wtf. Do you know his bank account? Are you his accountant? Do you know how much he donates ro charity annually? Can a man not spend his hard earned money the way he wants to anymore?

Do not judge people when you don't know them, that's how ISIS works.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by xender(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
lolll..u never start cry
end time shoe
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by somez(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
And how is it your fvcking biz? Its his money go get yours. Bad belle.
Hanendez:
Though tears didn't stream down my cheeks,but I was pained on the inside.How can someone from a third world country like Nigeria,which has most of its citizenry living on one dollar per day,expend one million naira on a pair of gold encrusted and plaited snickers? The height of bovine improvidence and dissipation you would say.Tuface who comes from one of the most impoverished state in Nigeria,Benue state,couldn't as much as take into account the fact that his state is ranked the state with the highest rate of hiv and aids in nigeria.He didn't take into account the unenviable fact that benue is the least most industrially undeveloped in ratings.All of these stats is a gritty pointer of the ravaging and grinding poverty in his home,yet in his crass egotistical brazenness,he posed with these shows which can pay for the Waec and jamb forms of at least 200 pupils.These shoes carry the financial clout of providing medications to cottage hospitals.Its outrageous and preposterous that this man who many see as role model would put up a fashion faux pas as this.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Onyi42(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
On top person money again
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by pleiades45: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
ugly shoes

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Vikfarad(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:
Op, I pray God bless and prosper you so you don't continue measuring what people use their money for.
That's not the point jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by victorazy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
Though tears didn't stream down my cheeks,but I was pained on the inside.How can someone from a third world country like Nigeria,which has most of its citizenry living on one dollar per day,expend one million naira on a pair of gold encrusted and plaited snickers? The height of bovine improvidence and dissipation you would say.Tuface who comes from one of the most impoverished state in Nigeria,Benue state,couldn't as much as take into account the fact that his state is ranked the state with the highest rate of hiv and aids in nigeria.He didn't take into account the unenviable fact that benue is the least most industrially undeveloped in ratings.All of these stats is a gritty pointer of the ravaging and grinding poverty in his home,yet in his crass egotistical brazenness,he posed with these shows which can pay for the Waec and jamb forms of at least 200 pupils.These shoes carry the financial clout of providing medications to cottage hospitals.Its outrageous and preposterous that this man who many see as role model would put up a fashion faux pas as this.

F00lish write-up

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Davidovinci(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op Is it ur money? Either you are hating or you've got a poor man's mentality

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:

Na wa o. Omenka, this your state need serious prayer.

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by abimbawealth(f): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Is it your money
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by anonimi: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thanks OP.
Our celebrities need to do more for their own communities, especially in EDUCATION for all children, otherwise they are simply YEYEbrities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by ochigboochayi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Don't go and work wait for people sweat and judge them mumu

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Sijo01(f): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Unfortunately, this is what Nigeria celebrities are known for. Flamboyant life styles; competiting with one another on who wears the latest and most expensive designers and cars.

I've never read or heard about 2face reaching out to his fans financially like Don jazzy and even small Davido.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by noble2faith(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chai! grin u for no post dis thing ooo...u post am so dat e go enta FP and u go gain popularity...e nta FP trutru but na notoriety u con get in return. Some even say spirit of poverty dey fight u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by robosky02(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
ok
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by westlius(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thatz niaja 4 u
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Sankabson(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
you people just like wahla sha. it is well
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by jrerico1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Instead of you to cry on how to make money, you're busy carrying on someone success smh cry
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by domopps(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tho Op has got a critical point and that was a masterpiece but lot of Nigerians don't think in this direction....... But @the same time if he has worked so hard his got to enjoy his money tho I don't support waste and waste according to individuals has diff definitions

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by StarFlux: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
So.. You want to teach him how to spend his own money again abi?

How many times have you donated even one pure water bag to a hospital in benue state??

Don't mind your damn business.. Keep posting nosy threads!
This logic right here is based on pure greed. Greed is the reason we have poverty. Unwillingness to share and desire to buy useless items for show will be our downfall. If you see nothing wrong with this (if you see nothing wrong with 1% of the human race having 99% of the wealth), then you're a part of the problem. Every one has probably been greedy at some point in life, but probably not to the point where you buy gold to put on your shoes.

It's OK for the select few to bath in gold, but for the masses to suffer. Abeg, go look yourself in the Mirror.

4 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by abbey621(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Look at the comments,I always knew most Nairalanders were ignorant but wow! Imagine statements like 'is it your money' or 'it's his money'! Most people rely on the government to get rid of poverty not knowing that little charity from celebrities and private companies can also be a solution. In advanced countries like the USA most famous celebrities give back to the community in many ways, I believe Tuface is one of the biggest stars in Nigeria, asking him to give back to his community is not too much. The only thing I would blame the OP for is blaming him for buying an expensive shoe!

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by coronaprof(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
Haba shege Sultan 2-2

God bless Naija

4 get take kia of biz

Joor
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
I support the OP because he spoke with conscience. Others criticisg him(op) have lost it.

4 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
2Awesome:
some pple are born to cry. while some are born to make money. U never start ur crying.

That's funny.....
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Bollinger(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:

If only it was possible to slap someone through a computer, i swear you'll be blind by now. Answer me this; is it his money? did he work for it? is there a law saying celebrities must donate part of their funds back into society? Bros na school wey you no go de disturb you. You are confusing philantropy with taxation. With quality taxation, all your perceived grievances can be taken care of, so don't blame 2face.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by onoja12: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
you must be either foolish or dumb, because white men give you all those stupid statistics and fool you with CNN you then think Nigeria is poor, no it is your slave mentality coming out, to your mind it is not normal for an African to be rich, wealth is for the whites right? and poverty is for Africa. Mental slavery the biggest problem of the black race

Hanendez:

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by ndcide(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
The same bullsshit people said when my uncle bought a Peugeot 404 saloon car those days.

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
No comment!!!
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by sean079: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
That's d greedy nature of an average typical african men. Not care about his neighbours, community, society and his unborn future generations. Those of you saying his money this and that, I guess you should endeavour to go live among people that know how to make life easy for the generality. All these materials things don't matters to them. They paid unemployed among them enough to survive let alone those with health challenge. Botha of South African really know this continent.

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by worlexy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rubbish! Abeg free the guy, let him enjoy his money. Hanendez, the money you used to buy the phone you're using can buy anti malaria drugs for 400 children, why did you waste so much money on phone
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by element44: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time spending.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Jidibia(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Raiders:
Tuface is an idi0t for spending that much on a pair of shoes
oyaa call police. The last time I checked, Tuface has a foundation which takes care of the poor and less privileged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Bathroom Photo / Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.