Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes (68889 Views)

The Moment Thin Tall Tony Cried When He Got Evicted From #bbnaija / Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by austinfab14(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oga. that's his money; his problem
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by worlexy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rubbish! Abeg free the guy, let him enjoy his money. Hanendez, the money you used to buy the phone you're using can buy anti malaria drugs for 400 children, why did you waste so much money on phone
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Godset1: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Is he a polician? can't he buy some Good things for himself? All because his state is poor. Abeg Op pack well.
Did he still Nigeria money?
Abeg go do ur Father Nigeria leave my G alone. Na hustling make u know 'm.
Hanendez:
Though tears didn't stream down my cheeks,but I was pained on the inside.How can someone from a third world country like Nigeria,which has most of its citizenry living on one dollar per day,expend one million naira on a pair of gold encrusted and plaited snickers? The height of bovine improvidence and dissipation you would say.Tuface who comes from one of the most impoverished state in Nigeria,Benue state,couldn't as much as take into account the fact that his state is ranked the state with the highest rate of hiv and aids in nigeria.He didn't take into account the unenviable fact that benue is the least most industrially undeveloped in ratings.All of these stats is a gritty pointer of the ravaging and grinding poverty in his home,yet in his crass egotistical brazenness,he posed with these shows which can pay for the Waec and jamb forms of at least 200 pupils.These shoes carry the financial clout of providing medications to cottage hospitals.Its outrageous and preposterous that this man who many see as role model would put up a fashion faux pas as this.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Hanendez(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Raiders:
Tuface is an idi0t for spending that much on a pair of shoes
I feel your pain bro but no foul or uncouth language so you don't lose your salvation.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by LOVEGINO(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
MzPecs:
Op, I pray God bless and prosper you so you don't continue measuring what people use their money for.
d OP must b a banker. Dem stingy die!
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by macdelene(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
So.. You want to teach him how to spend his own money again abi?

How many times have you donated even one pure water bag to a hospital in benue state??

Don't mind your damn business.. Keep posting nosy threads!

My dear I beg ask am, was he the one that taught tuface how to make his money? Nw he want to dictate on Hw to send.

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by damihayjay: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
@op did he use your money...2face Is a multimillionaire so buying 1m naira shoe is just as equivalent as a thousandnaire buying a 10k shoe....so stop lamenting n hustle to make yours to send dose kids to school......
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by adconline(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Poor always telling famous and successful peeps how to spend their money!! If you are smarter and better, you should about another Tuface or better
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by scait(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
end time sneakers
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by OlowoB(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
abbey621:
Look at the comments,I always knew most Nairalanders were ignorant but wow! Imagine statements like 'is it your money' or 'it's his money'! Most people rely on the government to get rid of poverty not knowing that little charity from celebrities and private companies can also be a solution. In advanced countries like the USA most famous celebrities give back to the community in many ways, I believe Tuface is one of the biggest stars in Nigeria, asking him to give back to his community is not too much. The only thing I would blame the OP for is blaming him for buying an expensive shoe!

hello sir

and what makes you think he is not giving back to his society? do you have any prove of him not doing such? must he announce it to the whole world when he helps the poor? funny people plenty for this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
stiles009:
Op, u disappointed me big time! It's one million naira not one million dollars. I should hop that when I'm rich, I can spend such on myself, not because I don't care bout the poor, but because I deserve it.

..well your money .. your life.. but know this.. you are a small fish in a big pond of poverty stricken hungry lions.. you have just made yourself a bait.. as Nigeria continues to slide down the abyss of economic despondence.. wealthy peeps and those who can afford 3 meals a day will become targets.. prey for the desperately poor to hunt and devour.. then you will realize you should live well within the relative economic trends of your general community.. when the rich is robbed and murdered.. only the servants and relatives cry.. the poor simply smirk and move on if they do not have access to loot the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Akanniade(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
Though tears didn't stream down my cheeks,but I was pained on the inside.How can someone from a third world country like Nigeria,which has most of its citizenry living on one dollar per day,expend one million naira on a pair of gold encrusted and plaited snickers? The height of bovine improvidence and dissipation you would say.Tuface who comes from one of the most impoverished state in Nigeria,Benue state,couldn't as much as take into account the fact that his state is ranked the state with the highest rate of hiv and aids in nigeria.He didn't take into account the unenviable fact that benue is the least most industrially undeveloped in ratings.All of these stats is a gritty pointer of the ravaging and grinding poverty in his home,yet in his crass egotistical brazenness,he posed with these shows which can pay for the Waec and jamb forms of at least 200 pupils.These shoes carry the financial clout of providing medications to cottage hospitals.Its outrageous and preposterous that this man who many see as role model would put up a fashion faux pas as this.

First of all like everyone said, its his money, non of your business.
Secondly, just in case you are a child with shallow mind, Tuface is a performing artiste, the shoe is part of the razzmatazz.

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Are you a joker? Na you give am the money? You wetin you don do for the less privileged? Do you know what he has done for the poor? Let's not judge abeg.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by AyakaDunukofia: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigerians and their ironies. Idomas have so much cultural similarities with their Igbo neighbors. Before Tuface's father passed on two years ago, rumours had it that his real estate in the country was gigantic.

Then, came the death of his father. The villagers in idoma requested this empty barrel to erect at least a little bungalow for himself and the family... alas, Tuface had no money. He pleaded with them until he was shamed into burying his father without a family house in the village.

Now, behold the Id!ot displaying a pair of snickers purported to have been bought with 1M.

Sorry!
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by barnabas91: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
2Awesome:
some pple are born to cry. while some are born to make money. U never start ur crying.
;Di can't stop laughing over this your quote grin
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by DeRay98(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
As far as he is not a politician, he didn't make the money from Govt coffers but from his musical work of his talent and sweat, its nobody's business....
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by religionisbad(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
I disagree with what most people are saying here. How can someone be matching one million naira? it is unreasonable.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by abbey621(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
OlowoB:

hello sir

and what makes you think he is not giving back to his society? do you have any prove of him not doing such? must he announce it to the whole world when he helps the poor? funny people plenty for this country.
?
Do you have proof that he is giving back? Or are you going to pretend that you don't know that Benue state is one of the poorest state in the nation.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by raphiemore(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
Hanendez:
Hanendez:
Oga na english you de speak...d shoe fine..tell ur story to politicians...#thank_u..#2baba on point..if them give u the shoe u nor go take??@op?
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Adonis3: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sijo01:
Unfortunately, this is what Nigeria celebrities are known for. Flamboyant life styles; competiting with one another on who wears the latest and most expensive designers and cars.

I've never read or heard about 2face reaching out to his fans financially like Don jazzy and even small Davido.

Lol... Please go and do ur research on the guy, he's known far and near as a "philanthropist", not the 50 50k don jazzy gives on twitter (not judging him tho, he's still my man). When he was hustling, where was benue? When he was paying money to sing at shows, where was benue? Now he has made it, you're saying he should help benue. Is it until he starts wearing 10k shoes (so that bloggers will attack him) before u know he's helping people.

One last thing, he's a musician, and one thing celebrities do is use stuffs like this to maintain relevance, keep being on the headlines so that the money can keep rolling in... Gerrit? He has worked very hard for his money, now is his time, please let him enjoy it. The longest reigning modern Nigerian artiste, TU BABA TUALE, na u get all the mouth.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by tierthefirst: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
Olorun oba o. Since when did tuface become the father of the poor? Or the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Or even a local government councillor? See unwarranted hate o. Tuface is a private individual and has the choice to do whatever he wants with his money.

What have you done to help the poor in your hood, by the way?

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by kennethchidi(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Too much joblessnesss and cheap data is d op's problem.
Coz i dunno what is his problem with another man's business.
Go get a life.

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Rexyl(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
he must have worked for his earnings, but at the same time he must be mindful of the needy.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by efembaba(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
God blesses us so that we can be avenue of blessing to others.. Indulging ursef in frivolous spending especially when u can impart lives with ur wealth is surely not d right way to live.. Many people just walk about with reprobate minds.their minds are hardened that's why nothing u say will penetrate them. Gold shoes my FOOT!!!!!
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by prettyboi1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
This OP must be silly. Lol. What's your business with how someone spends his own money?
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by kunzaar83(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
bro don't you think getting the money is more than knowing how to use it Or rather "knowing how to use money" and "getting the money" which 1 do you prefer?? I think u need 2 be in his shoes in other 2 Judge him, what u said is true but even if he give all his wealth 2 d poor in Benue... I think poverty is all about lack of ideas of making money not having no money..
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Airforce1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
cry no more over someone else's money
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by blimeyVic(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Over 98% of comments indicate strong support for Mr Idibia. Wow!! This shows how much people love Tuface. I'm sure it wouldn't be the same for others like chief T.A orji ,ex-minister Alison Madueke, Tompolo, 'some' pastors,and recently Dasuki - (until proven though).
A little this and a little that would hurt nobody. I do fancy those shoes Mr.
#Clean Money gives no heart attack.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by redcliff: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:

to think that this useless post made frontpage. Imagine if you are using a phone worth 100k and someone who earns or does not have the resources to be able to get the same 100k phone u r using come up to say the same things you just did and ask you why you did not use that money to support the beggars and poor folks on your street, how would that sound to you? I am totally appaled by your mentality. Repugnant!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Agindi: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mr poster you chop ass and drink urine, that's why you criticised Tuface and benue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley / James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Bathroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.