Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes (68891 Views)

The Moment Thin Tall Tony Cried When He Got Evicted From #bbnaija / Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Coolcash1: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Raiders:
Tuface is an idi0t for spending that much on a pair of shoes

You and OP RECEIVE SENSE..

...favouritism and nepotism have beclouded their sense of judgement. Honestly, what is this topic doing on FP...

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by siegfried99(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Welcome to Nigeria. Op we all know the story of TuBaba, we know his humble beginning and how he rose to stardom through dint of hard work. Remember his first album and the song "ifune e baga oo " (if I got that right). He worked his money out and earned the fame he now has. It would be out of place for you to sit down in a corner and try to decide how he should spend his money.
Have you called out the pastors with private jets and rolls royce who try to outdo themselves with monies gotten from other people's sweat?
Have you called out the politicians who just sit smwhere and misappropriate our money?

Benue state produced the Senate president for 8yrs, who he help?
Benue state have elected officials, who them help?
Bia work hard and earn your dough, and if you like wear bathroom slippers when you've made ur millions, ko Kan aiye.

#seconded

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by obiorathesubtle: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
StarFlux:
This logic right here is based on pure greed. Greed is the reason we have poverty. Unwillingness to share and desire to buy useless items for show will be our downfall. If you see nothing wrong with this (if you see nothing wrong with 1% of the human race having 99% of the wealth), then you're a part of the problem. Every one has probably been greedy at some point in life, but probably not to the point where you buy gold to put on your shoes.

It's OK for the select few to bath in gold, but for the masses to suffer. Abeg, go look yourself in the Mirror.
this is fúcking hypocrisy!... How the fùck am I obligated to share my hard earned fortune with someone??

It is my decision to make.. Not whatever!! If I feel like buying a billion dollar underwear, I will buy! It is not greed! I had full discretion and I used it!

Where were the masses when I was sweating for my money? The same people who would mock you if you did something wrong!! It's nobody's business if tuface wants to buy an expensive shoe!! He has the money!

1% of the human race having 99% of the wealth? What does that even mean??.. Everyone has an equal shot in life, some took theirs better than others, why should it be someone else's problem??

I believe in hustle, when you get to the top, live it up! You only live once! The poor have been around since forever, they will always be around! One man cannot change the world!

He decides what to wear on his legs! His money! His sweat! His blood! His sleepless nights! His sore feet from walking long distances! Everything! Now he has achieved, you're saying he's greedy for living it up.. There's no greed in that..

Greed defined is even far from this!

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by safo99(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Welcome to Nigeria. Op we all know the story of TuBaba, we know his humble beginning and how he rose to stardom through dint of hard work. Remember his first album and the song "ifune e baga oo " (if I got that right). He worked his money out and earned the fame he now has. It would be out of place for you to sit down in a corner and try to decide how he should spend his money.
Have you called out the pastors with private jets and rolls royce who try to outdo themselves with monies gotten from other people's sweat?
Have you called out the politicians who just sit smwhere and misappropriate our money?

Benue state produced the Senate president for 8yrs, who he help?
Benue state have elected officials, who them help?
Bia work hard and earn your dough, and if you like wear bathroom slippers when you've made ur millions, ko Kan aiye.
No mind the yeye op.. Him dey talk trash.. Wen 2 baba dey hustle..work hard. Who help am.. He has made his cash tru hard work.. U sit down for corner dey yarn dus..t the pastor a buy porsche recently nko.. Mtcheew.. Its his money anyhow he wishes to spend it.. He's free.. No body's biz..nigerians just sitting in one corner dey beef..

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
It his moni, u cant tel him hw 2 spend it, u r nt even fit to judge him cos i knw dt wit d little God has blessd u with, u most likely nt helpd d needy in ur environment. My take is let God b d judge

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
safo99:

No mind the yeye op.. Him dey talk trash.. Wen 2 baba dey hustle..work hard. Who help am.. He has made his cash tru hard work.. U sit down for corner dey yarn dust.. Mtcheew.. Its his money anyhow he wishes to spend it.. He's free.. No body's biz..
Thank-you ooo, my broda. Nigerians could be really funny. As in ehn....
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by ishiamu(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Okay
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by xMrPx(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Naa Jealousy dey worry you
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by SweetyZinta(f): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Op..... what's your business with how spends HIS money? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Emrey: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by safo99(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
2Awesome:
some pple are born to cry. while some are born to make money. U never start ur crying.
NO o.. E for cry blood.. Nigerians sha.. Even if tubaba buy singlet with 1 million dollars.. Its nobody's biz.. No b say d dude get private jet o..our pastors and bizness men a get private jet u no see dem talk.. U guys shud not b surprised tubaba didn't even buy those shoes wit his cash.. Probably a gift or sometin.. Go america make u see where celebs dey ball.. Cos of small gold shoe u wan cry.. U neva start..

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Ukarakpa2019: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
Though tears didn't stream down my cheeks,but I was pained on the inside.How can someone from a third world country like Nigeria,which has most of its citizenry living on one dollar per day,expend one million naira on a pair of gold encrusted and plaited snickers? The height of bovine improvidence and dissipation you would say.Tuface who comes from one of the most impoverished state in Nigeria,Benue state,couldn't as much as take into account the fact that his state is ranked the state with the highest rate of hiv and aids in nigeria.He didn't take into account the unenviable fact that benue is the least most industrially undeveloped in ratings.All of these stats is a gritty pointer of the ravaging and grinding poverty in his home,yet in his crass egotistical brazenness,he posed with these shows which can pay for the Waec and jamb forms of at least 200 pupils.These shoes carry the financial clout of providing medications to cottage hospitals.Its outrageous and preposterous that this man who many see as role model would put up a fashion faux pas as this.

You should have heart attack as well. Don't go and improve yourself, sit and wait for Tuface to hustle and use the proceeds to redeem you from slumber

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by donhils: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
Though tears didn't stream down my cheeks,but I was pained on the inside.How can someone from a third world country like Nigeria,which has most of its citizenry living on one dollar per day,expend one million naira on a pair of gold encrusted and plaited snickers? The height of bovine improvidence and dissipation you would say.Tuface who comes from one of the most impoverished state in Nigeria,Benue state,couldn't as much as take into account the fact that his state is ranked the state with the highest rate of hiv and aids in nigeria.He didn't take into account the unenviable fact that benue is the least most industrially undeveloped in ratings.All of these stats is a gritty pointer of the ravaging and grinding poverty in his home,yet in his crass egotistical brazenness,he posed with these shows which can pay for the Waec and jamb forms of at least 200 pupils.These shoes carry the financial clout of providing medications to cottage hospitals.Its outrageous and preposterous that this man who many see as role model would put up a fashion faux pas as this.
Op you're just suffering from Judas syndrome. When a woman broke an expensive alabaster box and poured on Jesus's feet, Judas came and said this money could've been used to give to the poor. Who can remind me what Jesus answered him?
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by chimoskyg(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
That shoe was given to him as a birthday gift. The Tuface I meet in Jos will not buy that shoe with his money. The bro is loyal
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Gap2020(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op, Nobody or few people on nairaland we appriciate your points. If a very young lad like Zuckerbag can give 70% of their sweat, I have no reason to blame your assertiveness. But note, Tubaba, have every right to wear diamond is part of their business. But our celebrities needs to contribute to the fight against poverty.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by safo99(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sijo01:
Unfortunately, this is what Nigeria celebrities are known for. Flamboyant life styles; competiting with one another on who wears the latest and most expensive designers and cars.

I've never read or heard about 2face reaching out to his fans financially like Don jazzy and even small Davido.
How wud u knw.. So if he does it.. He will now announce it to the world abi.. Nigerians sha..
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
You cried? wtf? Dude, you should have committed suicide idiot!
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by glyph(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Broke pips think they have an opinion
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by sam90s(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:

What if he didn't pay for it, celebrities do get a lot of freebies.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by glyph(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gap2020:
Op, Nobody or few people on nairaland we appriciate your points. If a very young lad like Zuckerbag can give 70% of their sweat, I have no reason to blame your assertiveness. But note, Tubaba, have every right to wear diamond is part of their business. But our celebrities needs to contribute to the fight against poverty.
There will always be poor people
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Gap2020(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
this is fúcking hypocrisy!... How the fùck am I obligated to share my hard earned fortune with someone??

It is my decision to make.. Not whatever!! If I feel like buying a billion dollar underwear, I will buy! It is not greed! I had full discretion and I used it!

Where were the masses when I was sweating for my money? The same people who would mock you if you did something wrong!! It's nobody's business if tuface wants to buy an expensive shoe!! He has the money!

1% of the human race having 99% of the wealth? What does that even mean??.. Everyone has an equal shot in life, some took theirs better than others, why should it be someone else's problem??

I believe in hustle, when you get to the top, live it up! You only live once! The poor have been around since forever, they will always be around! One man cannot change the world!

He decides what to wear on his legs! His money! His sweat! His blood! His sleepless nights! His sore feet from walking long distances! Everything! Now he has achieved, you're saying he's greedy for living it up.. There's no greed in that..

Greed defined is even far from this!
It's not a crime to drop from your sweat. We need to be pragmatic a bit. Tubaba didn't makes him self alone , Nigerians contributed from buying his CDs.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by adegwurulez(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:
Dude are you living in 2011? Benue isn't ranked number 1 on HIV prevalence ranking, rivers state is. Benue is ranked 9th. Just had to set the record straight
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hummm it is well o the rich are getting richer nd the poor are getting poorer.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
the only thing that angers me is that it wasn't made in Nigeria. atleast the money would have stayed withing the country. but they do all this without realizing how much jobs they are exporting abroad. someguy in us is busy chilling with the money used to buy this overpriced shoe just to prove a point. I won't be surprised if he owns a gold plated phone that runs into hundreds of thousands if not millions of naira. at the end is his money sha.
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
Are you saying he has never helped anyone from his state?

Op go sleep.

In a rastama voice... Respect to 2baba!!!
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by safo99(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Buoyed by a sound management, Tu Baba was in the forefront a campaign for a violence free election. Towards the presidential and gubernatorial elections in March 2015, the singer along with other advocacy groups urged Nigerians to vote without being violent. 2Face never campaigned for a candidate as others did, he stood for the ordinary people and educated them on the need to vote wisely. That speaks of his ideals. In 2014, after losing his father to prostate cancer, Tuface became a voice in Nigeria’s prostate cancer prevention campaign kicking off an awareness month in September. He partnered with CECP-Nigeria (Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy) to further increase awareness with plans to launch Mobile Cancer Centers (MCC) to promote holistic health to rural communities. 2Face has established an NGO called 2Face Idibia Reach-Out Foundation which motto is service to humanity. In 2009, the singer was appointed as ambassador by National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control NAFDAC. He released a song ‘Man Unkind’ to raise awareness on the menace of fake and sub-standard food and drug products in Nigeria. In 2009, he was presented with the prestigious International Youth Ambassador for Peace Summit and the Nigeria Youth Merit Award by the National Youth Council of Nigeria in recognition of his contributions to youth development in Nigeria. Wetin una say make e do again.. Dose shoes he didn't even buy dem..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Westrnzdbyd4lt(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bros start helping people with the little money you have first. You have no idea who tubaba(the legend) has or is helping at the moment ok.srp
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by roselynbas(f): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
And Jesus famous reply when Mary Magdalene rubbed expensive perfume on his feet, when Judas Iscariot rebuked her, " there will always be the poor". Fact is, Tuface is not even Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by tega4eddie: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
[quSTUPID TALKote author=voltron post=40973321]

..well your money .. your life.. but know this.. you are a small fish in a big pond of poverty stricken hungry lions.. you have just made yourself a bait.. as Nigeria continues to slide down the abyss of economic despondence.. wealthy peeps and those who can afford 3 meals a day will become targets.. prey for the desperately poor to hunt and devour.. then you will realize you should live well within the relative economic trends of your general community.. when the rich is robbed and murdered.. only the servants and relatives cry.. the poor simply smirk and move on if they do not have access to loot the dead.[/quote]
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
tega4eddie:
[quSTUPID TALKote author=voltron post=40973321]

..well your money .. your life.. but know this.. you are a small fish in a big pond of poverty stricken hungry lions.. you have just made yourself a bait.. as Nigeria continues to slide down the abyss of economic despondence.. wealthy peeps and those who can afford 3 meals a day will become targets.. prey for the desperately poor to hunt and devour.. then you will realize you should live well within the relative economic trends of your general community.. when the rich is robbed and murdered.. only the servants and relatives cry.. the poor simply smirk and move on if they do not have access to loot the dead.

.. or did it make you cry to your momma.. you classless buffoon
Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hanendez:

One of my favorite quotes: "The poor don't need charity. They need inspiration."

Your phone or laptop isn't a necessity too. You could feed lots of poor people from your state if you sold them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes by logica(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
sneezeemek:
Op do well na. That's a Versace crested sneakers nice shoe yeah!!but is not up to a million naira. In Nigeria here that's like 450-500k . And mind u tuface might buy his abroad which will make the price even less
I saw it on their online store for $1695. But I bet there are also replicas. wink

Oops. EDIT: this appears to be a bit cheaper; it goes for $795.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley / James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Bathroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.