Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? (4208 Views)

Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by korrej(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
it came up in a discussion with friends...any experiences?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by adonbilivit: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
them wan be baby mamas
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by mizquote(f): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
a lady doesn't have to ask a responsible man to play safe.

if you refuse to protect yourself until d lady insist, you re playing with fire.

you don't know her health status and mission.

it takes two to play the game.

play safe.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by iceberylin(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
That stuff boring .....
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Am hearing this for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
mizquote:

if you refuse to protect yourself until d lady insist, you re playing with fire.

play safe.
cheesycheesycheesy so ur brain dey functioncheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Because their complains re base on 3 excuses.

1. it pains them,

2. it reduces the pleasure,

3. they feel d guy digging them dnt trust them, and dats why d guy seek for protection.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by cruzita(f): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
what's condom?does it look like hotdog?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
cruzita:
NO, it looks like YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by korrej(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Am hearing this for the first time.
are you sure?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by AJ01(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
korrej:
my brother i thought it was just me
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by korrej(m): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
mizquote:

play safe.
so if i dnt wear condom im irresponsible...n she shldnt put it to my notice?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Your title doesn't make any sense.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by korrej(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Because their complains re base on 3 excuses.

1. it pains them,

2. it reduces the pleasure,

3. they feel d guy digging them dnt trust them, and dats why d guy seek for protection.
cool points uve raised...no 3. cld land her in 'virus village'
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by braintext(m): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ladies o
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by korrej(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
Your title doesn't make any sense.
a better title from you would be appreciated...
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Emac34: 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
AJ01:
my brother i thought it was just me
Am still a virgin
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
korrej:
cool points uve raised...no 3. cld land her in 'virus village'
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by korrej(m): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
cruzita:
lol...it looks like airbag...it saves frm accident!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Adaeze003(f): 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
I think because there's no more crying and shouting about HIV/AIDS people think it's gone with the wind grin grin

Well... what can I say? oga eme ha vum n'anya...

Coz rii now? Nigeria is recording a growing number of carriers. Like someone said up there, if you like, wait for a lady to beg you to use condom...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Arian11(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
i dont know why some guys can be so stupid....if AIDS no fear you ...having a baby mama should....no matter how clean the babe be abeg use condom ....na still the same pussy...the way you go cum inside nicki minaj kitty na the same way you go cum inside kafaya kitty....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by korrej(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
iceberylin:
That stuff boring .....
boring ke?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by korrej(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Arian11:
i dont know why some guys can be so stupid....if AIDS no fear you ...having a baby mama should....no matter how clean the babe be abeg use condom ....na still the same pussy...the way you go cum inside nicki minaj kitty na the same way you go cum inside kafaya kitty....
bros 4get o...personality na kitty upgrading machine!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by trustedward(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lɨҡɛ sɛʀɨօʊsʟʏ..... Oʄ aʟʟ ɖ ɮaɮɛs I'ʋɛ ɮaռɢɛɖ sɨռċɛ ʟɨҡɛ 5 ʏɛaʀs ռօա,օռʟʏ 1 aċtʊaʟʟʏ sʊɢɢɛstɛɖ I ʊsɛ քʀօtɛċtɨօռ.... Eʋɛʀʏ օtɦɛʀ օռċɛ ռa tօ ɦɛʟք ʍɛ taҡɛ օʄʄ ʍa քaɨռtɨɛs aռɖ ɖɛռ ɦɛʟք ʍɛ ɨռsɛʀt aʍ...ɦʍʍ..աօʍɛռ ɛɦ!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Arian11(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2015
korrej:
bros 4get o...personality na kitty upgrading machine!

na true you talk but make we dey honest no be for all situations
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Ximonak: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

100% true

Hot romance with a lady I met newly and she wanted Chairman, and she didn't plan on staying over night before so I didn't budget for Umbrella, I just told her not today, she was like so I don't "trust her", me just told her bluntly that I don't. She vex, after a month came back with STD status report angry undecided

met a virgin(she was in law-sch then) wanted to pop the cherry and wanted raw, I was like you no they fear if I get STD, she said she can't imagining nylon inside her, she want to feel it well since its her first time... don't ask me if I refuse angry lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Testerfuze(m): 1:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Not all of them,some....those who want to derive maximum satisfaction not even thinking of the possibility of having STI's and so on.
its a two-way thing.
it is either life or death.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Sanguine(f): 1:04am On Dec 14, 2015
People don forget say AIDS nor dey show for face.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmn...ans u re busy discussing it wit ur friends?... Some guys sha lipsrsealed
korrej:
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 14, 2015
I hate people like u. D way u type is d way u are. Better go and marry. undecided
trustedward:
Lɨҡɛ sɛʀɨօʊsʟʏ..... Oʄ aʟʟ ɖ ɮaɮɛs I'ʋɛ ɮaռɢɛɖ sɨռċɛ ʟɨҡɛ 5 ʏɛaʀs ռօա,օռʟʏ 1 aċtʊaʟʟʏ sʊɢɢɛstɛɖ I ʊsɛ քʀօtɛċtɨօռ.... Eʋɛʀʏ օtɦɛʀ օռċɛ ռa tօ ɦɛʟք ʍɛ taҡɛ օʄʄ ʍa քaɨռtɨɛs aռɖ ɖɛռ ɦɛʟք ʍɛ ɨռsɛʀt aʍ...ɦʍʍ..աօʍɛռ ɛɦ!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by korrej(m): 3:24am On Dec 14, 2015
bestdeals0:
Hmmmn...ans u re busy discussing it wit ur friends?... Some guys sha lipsrsealed
any p with it?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? by korrej(m): 3:46am On Dec 14, 2015
Ximonak:

100% true

Hot romance with a lady I met newly and she wanted Chairman, and she didn't plan on staying over night before so I didn't budget for Umbrella, I just told her not today, she was like so I don't "trust her", me just told her bluntly that I don't. She vex, after a month came back with STD status report angry undecided

met a virgin(she was in law-sch then) wanted to pop the cherry and wanted raw, I was like you no they fear if I get STD, she said she can't imagining nylon inside her, she want to feel it well since its her first time... don't ask me if I refuse angry lipsrsealed
hehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His White American Girlfriend Pre-wedding Pics / Nude South African Pant-less Dancer Kisses And Romances Fans At A Club / Guys, Can You Date This Kinda Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.