Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo (1115 Views)

Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 / Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt / Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo Over Alleged N13bn Land Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by oluwatomisin93(m): 4:29am On Dec 14, 2015
The leaders and people of Okerenkoko, Gbaramatu
Kingdom, in Warri South-West Local Government Area,
Delta State, have given their total support to the
Economic and Finance Crimes Commission, EFCC, in its
probe of Chief Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo,
over the alleged N13 billion paid by Federal Government
for the acquisition of the Maritime University land in the
community.
The leaders, who spoke through Chief Micheal Johnny,
yesterday in Warri, said now that Tompolo had admitted
that the alleged N13 billion was approved by the Federal
Executive Council, FEC and Bureau of Public
Procurement, BPP, Federal Ministry of Lands and Survey,
Federal Ministry of Transport, NIMASA, the EFCC should
ask Tompolo why Okerenkoko was paid only N360
million for the land.
They said Tompolo was not above the law and he should
tell Nigerians the whereabouts of the balance of over
N12billion, urging the EFCC to invite Tompolo and also
the immediate former ministers of the aforementioned
ministries and agency to explain their respective roles in
the transaction.
The leaders insisted that EFCC should prosecute those
involved in the diversion of the funds, recover same and
given for the development of the community, which was
razed down years.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/alleged-n13bn-land-scam-okerenkoko-community-asks-efcc-to-probe-tompolo/
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by abiolert(m): 4:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Yes! you must return the balance.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by alrahmanonline(m): 5:52am On Dec 14, 2015
Any individual that are still supporting jonathan government, May God rule your life as GEJ rule NIGERIA... GEJites I dare to say Amen

6 Likes

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by Businessideas: 5:57am On Dec 14, 2015
and the revelations continue. This is even different case from the armsgate.Nigeria is on the path of redemption by the special grace of God.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 14, 2015
I knew this.. Jonathan can not escape this.. If Jonathan is from Hausa, then he would have been in EFCC custody.. He is still enjoying freedom because he is from another ethnic which is not same with the president. Any attempt for now will only cause chaos..

Dasuki should put his mind at rest... Jonathan is the one giving him order. So he will surely join him.. Although his arrest will be delay..

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by Aufbauh(m): 6:12am On Dec 14, 2015
This is what we expect from reasonable Nigerians instead of the victim mentalists.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by vincent10(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2015
I strongly believe someone is pushing the government into fire. EFCC is a scam.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by disloman(m): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2015
At the rate these revelations keep popping up makes mi to keep asking this question.Am I that lasy that I work my azz out to earn a living and I know what I'm going through but these cowards keep looting money that should have easing my stress to financial freedom.Some people will still be calling that badluck their hero.Make them never experience peace and goodness of life in this life and after.This is madness.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by Pavore9: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2015
l can feel the pains of the people involved, how can they get only N360m out of the N13bn paid for their land!

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Tambolo grin
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by ayemerbarth: 6:29am On Dec 14, 2015
It's like Revelation time. When will i ever read were a Govt official stole thousands. Naija. Why must we pay community money to an individual? Why will Govt of Nigeria buy land from Nigerians. I was thinking Govt only pay compensation to those whose houses or crops were affected in the course of devt.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by Businessideas: 6:38am On Dec 14, 2015
Pavore9:
l can feel the pains of the people involved, how can they get only N360m out of the N13bn paid for their land!
If this allegation is true, it means Chief Tompolo shared the money into 36 places, gave one portion to his whole kindred and kept the remaining 35 parts to himself. In percentage terms, he gave his ancestral community who actually own the land, 2.76% of the total amount and kept 97.24% to himself!! shocked
Now you can guess why these militants want 100% resource control on oil and gas resource.
For the emancipation of Niger-deltans or themselves and their families?
Government should just ask for refund and return the land to the community. I think the community should have their own way of dealing with a single member of their community with such deviant and corrupt behavior.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by Trunaijian: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2015
ayemerbarth:
It's like Revelation time. When will i ever read were a Govt official stole thousands. Naija. Why must we pay community money to an individual? Why will Govt of Nigeria buy land from Nigerians. I was thinking Govt only pay compensation to those whose houses or crops were affected in the course of devt.
exactly. Under the land use act, all lands belong to govt. Govt only pay compensation to the community and relocate them elsewhere. Kai! May God help us.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by koxyz: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Nigeria tied down by corruption,you can liberate this country without fighting corruption and if you fight corruption,corruption will definitely fight back.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by DaBullIT(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2015
This Erdyot claimed they wanted him to join APC

now that the community has spoken and told us the real event

What's tompolo's excuse ?

And these are the people who would protect him ....... If an enemy is not inside , the enemy outside can not gain entrance

Those who said Tompolo is above the Law , expect the Airforce, Army and Navy .... i can not wait to hear tompolo the supposed thin god ran to Ghana
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by Rednaxelot: 7:06am On Dec 14, 2015
There is nobody fighting for anyone again in Nigeria!

Imagine Tompolo always acting as if he is fighting for his people, not knowing he is only fighting for himself and shortchanging the people.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by Realdeals(m): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2015
This is how sane people should talk, not defending wrongly or accusing government of witch-hunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by Pavore9: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2015
@businessideas, you are so on point. This is why l have always been wary of "freedom fighters" because they have a way of transiting into dictators, Museiveni, Mugabe and the Presidents of Eritrea and South Sudan-the 2 youngest African countries!

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by Iroh88(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Watch how the inconsolable Ekpas from you-know-where come to tell the members of the community about what is right for them and how foolish they are to allow an Ab¤ki witch hunt their "brother".

Imagine over 12billion dolled out to a single individual despite the juicy contract he enjoys from the government for a job he never does. Did Jo have a gun to his head when he was literally sharing the country or perhaps he had a personal vendetta against Nigeria?? How on earth can one be so callous and corrupt??

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by aieromon(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2015
The community certainly has a bone to pick with Tompolo. Even his militants have issues with him for amassing all the amnsety package for himself. It is time for this act of "Na my broda" to stop. That "broda" is only after his personal interest and not yours.

Why should the FG pay for a land owned by a community to a single individual? Why should they even pay that much in the first place? The weekly FEC meeting was truly a meeting of contracts bazaar.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by anath(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2015
Yep! Time up for this PDP men,but one question "what about these APC men of Ameachi and Fashola,no news yet o". Which way baba,show us...
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by bettercreature(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Pavore9:
You can imagine,he paid them 360million and recieved 13 billion
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo by Goke7: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2015
my ijaw people again, lol they just know how to expose themselves to the whole world, they find it difficult to even cover one another, I remembered how the militants denied Jonathan after the elections, also how papa clark disown Jona, Now Tompolo's people want efcc to probe him too.

Anyway I won't be surprised if the community deny this report later but truly no smoke without fire.

God bless Nigeria o

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Swears In Commissioners And Special Advisers Today (SEE PHOTOS) / BREAKING NEWS - Fuel Stations On Strike In Anambra State / Rivers Rerun Election - The Truth That Need To Be Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.