Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. (3804 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by Rapsodee(m): 6:10am On Dec 14, 2015
THINGS THAT ATTRACT GIRLS IN GUYS
There are a host of things that attract girls in guys which varies with different girls but these are the most common attribites/personality/behaviour they desire and are attracted to.

(1).MONEY
Money,they say is "the root of all evil" but girls cannot do without it even for a second and that's why majority of them consider it necessary in dating,some of them say they have their money to take care of themselves and that its not that necessary,proving to be an innocent gold-digger but just accept this fact that "Girls love money and are attracted to rich guys".

(2).GOOD ACCENT AND COMMAND OF ENGLISH
Good accent and command of English thrills most girls to excitement and attraction,they love it when a guy speaks fluently with the American accent coupled with good choice of words and intelligence.

(3).HEIGHT
A lot of girls prefer tall guys to short ones although most of them just want you to be taller than them even when both of you are not tall but most are attracted to guys of 6ft and above height.

(4).INTELLIGENCE
This tops the list of many girls, they are instantly attracted to a guy who speaks in a meeting and wow everyone with his intelligence and good reasoning.

(5).DRESS SENSE
What they simply want and admire in guys is how presentable they look with dressing, they don't want guys who will disappoint them in front of their friends.dress presentably SIMPLE!

(6).CONFIDENCE
A host of girls prefer confident guys to the shy and gentle ones ,girls admire boldness and courage but not pride which most of them hate.

(7).MUSCULAR BODY
Really? Yeah, they love it because it is masculine and attractive to them,mentioning the firm looking 6-packs,V-shaped abdominal region,broad shoulders and many more.

Other things worth mentioning are good sense of humour,skin complexion, charisma, education, the eyes and face,cute haircut,cleaniless and more.Don't forget that all these varies with different girls,i thereby advice guys to just be yourself and you will attract the right one for you.
Kindly share with your friends, Thanks!

www.naijamotive..com/2015/12/things-that-attract-girls-in-guys.html?m=1

Would be happy if you guys can hit LIKE on Naijamotive Facebook page through the below link
https://mobile.facebook.com/NaijaMotive-368563129980815/?refid=52
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by marshalcarter: 6:14am On Dec 14, 2015
2moro and next..1 mumu would still post and re-post dis tin...

BTT...OP its gud you put MONEY as no1 tin....from 2 to 7 is still money...money is the only tin dat can make a 27yrs old b1tch to sleep with 19yrs old nigga....EVERYTHING is MONEY

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by Rapsodee(m): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2015
marshalcarter:
2moro and next..1 mumu would still post and re-post dis tin...

BTT...OP its gud you put MONEY as no1 tin....from 2 to 7 is still money...money is the only tin dat can make a 27yrs old b1tch to sleep with 19yrs old nigga....EVERYTHING is MONEY
You have a good point there sire
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by chibwike(m): 6:17am On Dec 14, 2015
Have got all qualities
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by wilybebsy(m): 6:17am On Dec 14, 2015
And this keeps comin up
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by marshalcarter: 6:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Rapsodee:
You have a good point there sire
cool Talkin from xperience

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by cruzita(f): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2015
undecided seen next
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by Rapsodee(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2015
cruzita:
undecided seen next
sit tight,it's coming soon! wink
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by khristals(m): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2015
I didn't see big dick in ur list lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Rather than put muscular there, u should have written "Care and understanding." Very essential!
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by Rapsodee(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2015
khristals:
I didn't see big dick in ur list lipsrsealed
lolz...let's see if girls will support you that Big dick shocked should be in the list. ..girls oya! grin
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by Rapsodee(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Rather than put muscular there, u should have written "Care and understanding." Very essential!
Hmmm..dats a reasonable one,guys take note

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Some ladies die for guys with 21packs than those that are caring & understanding.

BTW, you related to any Ezirim family?
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by RussianRoulette: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2015
well for me cleanliness comes first,I cannot stand a dirty man,then complexion, some guys are to fair in complexion,its a turn off lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2015
I admire guys who exhibit Confidence and Boldness in all they do. The masculinity in it is an attraction for our Femininity. Good Sense Of Dressing and Intelligence is another plus.
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2015
profojah:

Some ladies die for guys with 21packs than those that are caring & understanding.

BTW, you related to any Ezirim family?
Packs... The very least of my priorities. No, I don't know that family. Why?
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by darlingtonVII(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2015
I disagree with #3. I don't have that much of a height, i'm 5'7 which is average and ladies are attracted to me
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by firstking01(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2015
Ewwwww....yawns..
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Packs... The very least of my priorities. No, I don't know that family. Why?
Least of your priorities but Top of other's priorities. You see how females of nowadays crave for packs, when our grandmothers & great grandmothers didnt even fancy that in their days.

Never mind. Thought you related to Ezirim family
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I admire guys who exhibit Confidence and Boldness in all they do.
The masculinity in it is an attraction for our Femininity.
Good Sense Of Dressing and Intelligence is another plus.
You just dey describe me
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You just dey describe me
cool pix. Y are u frowning?
Re: 7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Adaure4ever:
cool pix. Y are u frowning?
Cos u haven't done what I told you to do on ur mail.

(1) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute / Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. / Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.