Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute (3800 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hi All,
I had an intercourse with a prostitute and after then i noticed that i have erectile dysfunction . The intercourse was done in my matrimonial home. I have called the prostitute and she says she doesn't have a hand in it. Could it be because I have a high blood pressure? or Could it be spiritual. your advise would go a long way for me.

Thank you
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by jopretty(f): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Confess your sin/crime to your wife then seek spiritual help.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
jopretty:
Confess your sin/crime to your wife then seek spiritual help.
If i do she will devorce me ...what kind of spiritual help are you talking about?
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by falconey(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
what location did you picked her? so to make sure I don't patronise there
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lol..its all in your head, your symptom is psychosomatic because of your guilt. Repent before it becomes full blown

Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

A random hookup on badoo
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by falconey(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

If i do she will devorce me ...what kind of spiritual help are you talking about?

why did you do it? Is she not giving you any?

Oh or you wanted to change taste?
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by eleko1: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jopretty don talk am finish. Abeg,no infest ur wife with ur AIDS/STD. Unfaithful one,dip ur Opa inside hot charcoal,U'll be ok undecided sad
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
Lol..its all in your head, your symptom is psychosomatic because of your guilt. Repent before it becomes full blown

I have prayed and confessed my sins....i just couldnt slep for days.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

she has been way from the country for months
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by MzPecs(f): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Na wa oh! lipsrsealed
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by jopretty(f): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

if you're a Christian meet your pastor, if a muslim meet your imam.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Adaowerri111: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto gradually becoming ronaldo

Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

I have prayed and confessed my sins....i just couldnt slep for days.

Guy you need your wife's forgiveness believe me.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
jopretty:
if you're a Christian meet your pastor, if a muslim meet your imam.

I am thinking my pastor would bring it to her notice
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by falconey(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

she has been way from the country for months

ok hmmmm that's a reasonable excuse.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by 20bc(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
For real..... shocked

Chinedu, chibuwki, oyema food done done oh, carry mat take sit-down... cheesy

Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by obiorathesubtle: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
She has stolen your destiny..

And why dafuq did you take the number of a cheap prostitute??

Why did you do it on your matrimonial bed?
Men.. You just opened the gates of hell on yourself.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Guy you need your wife's forgiveness believe me.
This is not something I can bring up on the phone or via emails with her
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
She has stolen your destiny..

And why dafuq did you take the number of a cheap prostitute??

Why did you do it on your matrimonial bed?

Men.. You just opened the gates of hell on yourself.

I did it on my couch in the living room not my matrimonial bed
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by free2ryhme: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:
Hi All,
I had an intercourse with a prostitute and after then i noticed that i have erectile dysfunction . The intercourse was done in my matrimonial home. I have called the prostitute and she says she doesn't have a hand in it. Could it be because I have a high blood pressure? or Could it be spiritual. your advise would go a long way for me.

Thank you

you slept with ashewo come to nairaland open a new moniker and thread and complained

oya clap for your mumu grin
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by macaranta(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
smh...some dudes tho
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

This is not something I can bring up on the phone or via emails with her

No one said to talk via email or phone. Do it face to face, I'm sure she has noticed something is off with you.
If you are not a serial cheat, ask for forgiveness, go for counseling together.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin the meaning of ur moniker says it all... "Bebeto " grin now dem don bebeto ur di*k go younder tongue grin
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

No one said to talk via email or phone. Do it face to face, I'm sure she has noticed something is off with you.

She is not coming until the end of 1st quarter 2016. I had pleaded with her severally to come over and that a man's body is wired differently but she complained about not being able to take time off from work to nigeria. So thats how i got involved in this mess. On a normal day I dont sleep around. So i am worried about the situation at the moment.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by jopretty(f): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

I am thinking my pastor would bring it to her notice
that's the idea. But you can beg him not to which I doubt cos most pastors will tell you your other half need to know and forgive you so the forgiveness will be complete.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

She is not coming until the end of 1st quarter 2016. I had pleaded with her severally to come over and that a man's body is wired differently but she complained about not being able to take time off from work to nigeria. So thats how i got involved in this mess. On a normal day I dont sleep around. So i am worried about the situation at the moment.

Oh sorry, long distance relationship is actually hard. BTW how do you know you have a problem if your wife is not around? Did you try it on someone else?
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

she is not coming anytime soon and do i have to wait that long before going for counselling together?
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Oh sorry, long distance relationship is actually hard. BTW how do you know you have a problem if your wife is not around? Did you try it on someone else?

I havent tried it on anyone else...i just noticed that my dick doesnt get hard like it used to do when i wake up in the morning. So the apprehension.
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
bebeto234:

I havent tried it on anyone else...i just noticed that my dick doesnt get hard like it used to do when i wake up in the morning. So the apprehension.

See a doctor, let them run tests on you to rule out STIs. But I think its in your head. Please don't tell her over the phone or email oo, or else she no go just come back. Lol
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

See a doctor, let them run tests on you to rule out STIs. But I think its in your head. Please don't tell her over the phone or email oo, or else she no go just come back. Lol

I have seen the doctor and I had a protective sex. Could the guilt be the cause of wht i am going through?
Re: Erectile Dysfunction After Intercourse With Prostitute by samphemmy5: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
lobatan...................
confession time

Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR.. / 40 Powerful Photos From Around The World That Will Break Your Heart / Message To My Nairaland Girlfriend B...