Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,692 members, 7,823,946 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe (35656 Views)

EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts / $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by looseweight: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Nobody is above the law...
The press are really having a swell time with probe...more sales to their papers

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by ERAKAMUS: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2015
grin grin Controversial EMIR I SPIT on APC.

2 Likes

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by suxkill: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2015
madridguy:
Ok
hypocrite spotted!!!
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2015
jakiedudu:
You know most people are on this erraneous belief that the fight against corruption will not affect APC bigwigs, but they are wrong. Later more can of worms will be openned and influential members of APC and PDP will be included. It will get messier as investigation continues. Just keep watching.
I SAID THIS PROBE IS A WASTE OF TIME, ABI NA ANGELS FLY COME FORM APC, WERE THEY NOT CRIMINALS FROM PDP?? BUT THEIR THUGS WONT REASON, JUST BEHAVE LIKE ZOMBIES

5 Likes

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by jaybee3(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2015
They had better not dance to the gallery and confirm suspicion of the corruption fight being selective.

They should invite, interrogate and charge all those connected with gross negligence of duty and of course abuse of power.

what nonsense!
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Ladipodeal: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2015
If Sanusi is found wanting , he should be dethroned and jailed. No selective justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by loomer: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2015
N.A should go and shoot people if EFCC no fit do their work. Cos na the only thing wey dey rain for nigeria now
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2015
WHEN YOU SUPPOSE SEE JOSEPH1832, MIDOLIAN, PASSINGSHOT,GBAWE ETC TO COME ANALYSE THREADS LIKE THIS, YOU NO GO SEE THEM??

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by amazingspiderma: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2015
jakiedudu:
You know most people are on this erraneous belief that the fight against corruption will not affect APC bigwigs, but they are wrong. Later more can of worms will be openned and influential members of APC and PDP will be included. It will get messier as investigation continues. Just keep watching.

Yes o,let everyone be held accountable.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by BRAV0O(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2015
I know efcc will still trace dis arm probe back to oritsjafor and his private jet money laundry in S/A by the time they're true ehen , we shall se nau
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by BabaO2: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2015
Sanusi and Saraki are 5 and 6
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by seanpizzy(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by bigass123(m): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Receive sense IJN

Lvlink:
OMG APC gvt are only fighting their enemies, in the name of fighting corruption! So Sanusi is now too big to be invited? So a corrupt Emire should now be reverend?

I

Spit

On

This

Government!
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Akinz0126(m): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2015
No wonder yoruba adage says "gbogbo wa ni ole eni ti ile ba moba ohun ni barawo"In otherwords,every1 of them is a thief but any1 of them that is caught is a criminal.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Izontubo(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2015
sooner or later these probes would hit a rock and all vibrating nerves would calm down...shey no be sanusi...oya make them go probe am... cool
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Prec1ous(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2015
Then call the both of them in for questioning.
This is a single opportunity, apply today and secure your educational and financial future.

MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at Michigan State University USA For Undergraduate & Masters USA 2016 is open to all countries and are currently accepting entries.

Follow the link below to begin your aplication:

MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at Michigan State University USA For Undergraduate & Masters USA 2016
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Izontubo(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2015
jaybee3:
They had better not dance to the gallery and confirm suspicion of the corruption fight being selective.

They should invite, interrogate and charge all those connected with gross negligence of duty and of course abuse of power.

what nonsense!
watch the action...we would know if this government is real with their fight against corruption or not..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by bloodykiller: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2015
where is ngeneukwenu sef grin
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by bigass123(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Talk of "speaking with both sides of the mouth"
Senseless and confused submission.

jakiedudu:
You're calling for the investigation of Sanusi and you're at the same time defending him.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by godoluwa(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHEN YOU SUPPOSE SEE JOSEPH1832, MIDOLIAN, PASSINGSHOT,GBAWE ETC TO COME ANALYSE THREADS LIKE THIS, YOU NO GO SEE THEM??
dnt 4get dat stupid boy NgeneUkwenu
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by ajepako(f): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Even if Sanusi is guilty, Sahara Reporter, The nation and Leadership will not report this

So,nothing will happen to him

Because he is one of their own

That is the meaning of 'paighting kwarrofsion'

Selective probing and trial..

I hail oh..

4 Likes

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2015
godoluwa:
dnt 4get dat stupid boy NgeneUkwenu
YOU WONT SEE THEM, EVEN BEREMX, EGIFT AND ONE MODATH ABI NA MODAFT
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2015
efilefun:
Invite him asap and if he's found wanting, he should be served kirikiri jersey number. Nobody should be pardoned
WHY UNA LIKE TO THEY DECEIVE UNASELF CASE WAY GO DIE VERY SOON LOLZZZZZ, FIND ANOTHER PERSON PROBE
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by joseph1832(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Unlike you, I don't reason with my rectum. If Sanusi is found wanting, let him face the music.

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by dammytosh: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2015
Foolish vanguard achieving their aim of painting Sanusi as a sacred cow.

Sanusi will be glad to say anything he knows about money going to the NSA.

If found wanting, he should be arrested and jailed

But I av learnt to read Vanguard and The Nation using my extra brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Unlike you, I don't reason with my rectum. If Sanusi is found wanting, let him face the music.

LOLZZZZ, MUST I INVITE YOU BEFORE YOU GO CHOP THIS KIND FOOD, WHERE AND WHEN THEM WAN FIND AM WANTING. BRO, LETS NOT DECEIVE OURSELVES, THIS CORRUPTION PROBE IS A CHAIN, MANY PEOPLE EVEN PMB HOUSEHOLD WONT BE SPARED. WE NEED TO MOVE ON?

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Achorise: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2015
if Jonathan was a northerner, Will this case be taken this serious? just a question? why is Efcc not going with full force, if it was an eastern or western king, won't they have arrested them without blinking an eye brow? just a question. Pdp and Apc should pay for wrongds done.irrespective of who, tribe and institution involved. 2billion is too much, but if compared to the amount stolen by past leaders,It's just a stipend.

5 Likes

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by joseph1832(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

LOLZZZZ, MUST I INVITE YOU BEFORE YOU GO CHOP THIS KIND FOOD, WHERE AND WHEN THEM WAN FIND AM WANTING. BRO, LETS NOT DECEIVE OURSELVES, THIS CORRUPTION PROBE IS A CHAIN, MANY PEOPLE EVEN PMB HOUSEHOLD WONT BE SPARED. WE NEED TO MOVE ON?
Please I need no such invitation from you and your lot. You might be deceiving yourself, but I sure know I'm not deceiving myself.

....................................................................................................
I wonder why the EFCC is afraid or having second thoughts on inviting SLS. Isn't he a Nigerian, so because he's now the Emir of Kano he's untouchable or unquestionable.

The sooner we separate religion from state, the better it will be for everyone. Being an Emir doesn't make anyone primus interparas in a sane democracy.

However, I feel SLS should show his statesmanship by even honoring any invitation brought by the EFCC.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Wallade(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2015
If EFCC need to interrogate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, they should proceed.

It will be difficult to arrest him but they can get his account of what transpired while he was in office.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by ODUBEZE: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2015
EFCC, you are afraid of inviting someone to give an account of his stewardship while working under the government!

What will then happen if he is indicted?

TB Joshua face CORONA oooooo
Funny people! well this can only happen in a country that lacks principles. You guys are so unprofessional, filled with sentiments e.t.c
That is why no one will respect you guys!
North Agenda!
It is well!

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by chinchum(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2015
Sanusi was removed in Feb. 2014 as CBN governor, at least we now know why GEJ removed him. So that he could have direct access to CBN vault. cry cry cry. The only reason why GEJ is not in detention by now is only on sentiments that he handed over after losing an election that his rigging prowess could not upturn the final result.

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by signature2012(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

THIS KIND ISSUE, NA OK YOU SEE TALK

Wetin u expect am to say?When bush meat don catch hunter.If na PDP person...e for don write epistle.

Sebi Sanusi say $20billion was missing then.

He gave kano 100million after the bomb issue they had then from CBN coffer.

We are watching APC daily,letz see how it will end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court / Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu / Moshood Oshun: All Politicians Use Charms, Tie It On Their Waists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.