Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,076 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe (35658 Views)

EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts / $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Tripleclick(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2015
NAIRALAND IS CRASHING!!!!!!!; RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

MEANWHILE SANUSI IS A EMIR OF THIEVES
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by henrysam(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2015
The rate at which Sanusi was desperate to become the emir of Kano left much to be desired.
He became the emir to secure himself against any probe
We re watching if EFCC and Buhari have the balls to investigate and prosecute him [Sanusi]
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by dazdilijae(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2015
When I said the govt does not follow rule of law some people wanted my head. What there to consider in inviting Sanusi? Is the emir seat above the law? Why are they even wasting time in considerations for some1 who spent Nigeria's fund but quick to chase some1 who received the money?
And some mofos here are saying GEJ should be invited when common emir the are afraid of the consequences
I said it before and say it again if any arm of this Govt invites GEJ for any corruption case thats the end of nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by mbulela: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Vanguard and their jaundiced report.
Who told them Sanusi will not come to your efcc? The man goes to court freely and replies crtics of his natural arrangement on twitter freely.
Stop insuinating crap. He will respond freely.

2 Likes

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by oluwaahmed: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2015
D probe don reach hausa/fulani now Efcc don dey tink if it was 1 obi of onitsha nau or an olu of warri dem 4 don surround d palace. Who is deceivin who?

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Bakbillz44(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2015
Later dem go tell us say nobody is above d law... We sha dey look... #nobetoday
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by crispberry(f): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2015
I don't think people read this article before commenting at all. They all rushed to make front page. Smh

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Sweetlemon(f): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Sanusi is a man of honour. Knowing him well he will present himself on his own.

2 Likes

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by jaybee(f): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Djicemob:
Now sanusi's name is involved all APC sychophants are running to their caves.

Not a word from them

Somebody said, and I quote: " wailer sported!"
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2015
Be it Sanusi, Jonathan, Oritsejafor, Tinubu. Who ever the fukc is sure not above the law.

SO ride on EFCC. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Lol...Only a Vanguard newspaper can report this kind of news. All other pro APC will keep mute.

Nothing will happen to Sanusi. The government will find a way to still rope it around NOI, Dasuki, Emefiele and GEJ.

Change has come to stay...our only choice is to get used to it.
Nothing will happen to any body. By the time issues that involving APC princes , the whole thing will be muddled up and every body will go home and rest. remember PTDF probe, power probe, Nobody is getting any conviction
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by MrDavidson: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2015
If truly we believe that no one is above the law then questioning Sanusi should not be a headache or what you need to take two months to think about!!! Few weeks ago, a highly placed king by name, King Dalindyebo, was jailed in South Africa for 15 years!
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Ahmeduana(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Rednaxelot:
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's activities concerning fund disbursements on the acquisition of arms should be investigated.

I'm so sure it would happen like it happened under Emefiele. It is so evident he wouldn't be useful for that deal, hence his removal by GEJ.
WHEN DID EMEFIELE TAKE OVER FROM JONATHAN? IS NOT TOWARDS THE TAIL END OF JONATHAN REGIME? which means that sanusi spent almost 7years if not 8, WHO TOOK MOST DECISION ABOUT C.B.N ACTIVITIES DURING THOSE PERIOD? emefiele or sanusi?
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by ihatesycophant(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Bigcake:
If the EFCC is afraid of inviting Sanusi then they should not also invite Tompolo.... After all both are chiefs in different enclaves.... Fvck their fvcken investigation.
Did you take time to read the reprot or just take deduction from the caption. They never insinuated that Sanusi soil his hand in the disbursement but just to get first hand information from him on the routing of the money. No single bank operative of the apex bank would be guilty bcus they're under order to route money meant for security to NSA, how they spend it is none of their business. If the President had asked them to disburse money to them and they diverted it, that's a case on it own but for now they've done the right thing and cannot be rope for disbursing money to the right security hub of NSA. Please take time and read and if you read or still having assimilation problem, ask for interpreter.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by ihatesycophant(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2015
dazdilijae:
When I said the govt does not follow rule of law some people wanted my head. What there to consider in inviting Sanusi? Is the emir seat above the law? Why are they even wasting time in considerations for some1 who spent Nigeria's fund but quick to chase some1 who received the money?
And some mofos here are saying GEJ should be invited when common emir the are afraid of the consequences
I said it before and say it again if any arm of this Govt invites GEJ for any corruption case thats the end of nigeria
Did you take time to read and assimilate this report? They never insinuated he's guilty but wish to get first hand info from him and other apex bank operative. How would they be guilty for receiving directive from President to disburse money to NSA office. Can't you use your brain than just swim in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by prettyboi1(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2015
Bigcake:
If the EFCC is afraid of inviting Sanusi then they should not also invite Tompolo.... After all both are chiefs in different enclaves.... Fvck their fvcken investigation.
Kid,just listen to yourself. How old are you,kid?
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by ihatesycophant(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2015
henrysam:
The rate at which Sanusi was desperate to become the emir of Kano left much to be desired.
He became the emir to secure himself against any probe
We re watching if EFCC and Buhari have the balls to investigate and prosecute him [Sanusi]
Did you read the report at all. Read again and assimilate.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by prettyboi1(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2015
ihatesycophant:

Did you take time to read and assimilate this report? They never insinuated he's guilty but wish to get first hand info from him and other apex bank operative. How would they be guilty for receiving directive from President to disburse money to NSA office. Can't you use your brain than just swim in ignorance.
My brother,don't mind some of these folks around here. We have let sentiments blind us too much in this country that we do not have simple sense of understanding and reality again.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by umehmj(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2015
the constitution is supreme and supersedes any body's personal or group interest so long such interests don't conform with the statutes of this country, the 'sacred cow' sanusi inclusive. they should let the law reign supreme or are they (APC) gonna use their veto power watching
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Jesusloveyou: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Lvlink:
OMG APC gvt are only fighting their enemies, in the name of fighting corruption! So Sanusi is now too big to be invited? So a corrupt Emire should now be reverend?
I
Spit
On
This
Government!
sanusi wil not be invited for corruption, but to throw more light that wil send gej and his cronies to jail, sanusi is very important in dis armsgate

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by czaratwork: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2015
please can someone enlighten me on what security vote is all about and under what condition is it probed?
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by dunlie: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2015
TSNG:
Emir my foot,if he's guilty of any fraudulent act or is been indicted he Shud b invited to efcc custody for queries...I no even gbadun all dis probe,buhari just mk dis nation work again, give our economy a direction or step aside for someone with d knowhow to handle dis countries affairs
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by dunlie: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2015
prettyboi1:

My brother,don't mind some of these folks around here. We have let sentiments blind us too much in this country that we do not have simple sense of understanding and reality again.

shut up fo.ol..!!!! which sentiments? is sanusi not part of GEJ administration...was he not the CBN governor? so in the mist of all these so called corruption bull craps he is now a saint baaa!!!!. we are not yet ready to fix this country.

3 Likes

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Ferdinandu(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2015
I don't know how anybody should be talking about involvement of Emefiele without Sanusi. Sanusi should be the main Culprit. He was the CBN Governor most of Jonathan’s administration.

Though I won't blame EFCC because they know that once you are APC, you are born again and all sins forgiven. My own is that anybody that is involved in squandering Nigerian money be it Sanusi or GEJ must account for it. It is only a stupid fellow that support any of them when they didn't give you any share

3 Likes

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Geniro: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2015
jaybee:

Somebody said, and I quote: " wailer sported!"

zombie identified.

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by badesco(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2015
Anybody that hold any public offices should know that one day he/she can called at anytime for questioning on any matter related to former office held in the past. And it is clearly stated in Nigeria constitution that nobody is above the, so Sanusi should invited for questioning if found to be involved in any shady deal. Present CBN Governor and others have been questioned. Sentiment should be removed.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by modath(f): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

YOU WONT SEE THEM, EVEN BEREMX, EGIFT AND ONE FT

Since I'm holding brief for Emir Sanusi, he asked me to tell you to tell you to G "N" D !! smiley & that the quickest route is for you to take a trip to Sambisa!!

Any frustration, take it out on Seun & your hero who was the PIN for Dasuki's ATM..
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Uwaomapaul(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Please is Sanuthief oh sorry sanusi Emir of Nigeria or Kano? Thunder go fire Buhathief and his witch hunt ,

See the news EFCC in delima over Saninu !
Who is him, is he bigger than Topolo?

APCist
I weep for my country

2 Likes

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by 4nobody4every1: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2015
madridguy:
If you collected an envelope like this 6 months ago...please report yourself to the nearest police station in your own best interest.
. Ye, mogbe, l collected 2 envelopes, it is time for me to run to hide in the creek in Bayelsa state grin grin
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by CioAngels(f): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2015
Pmb, your efcc is very much afraid to carryout their duties. Can you kindly call your foreign colleagues to take over efcc. The last time i heard him speak he was a humanbeing and not animal, so i wonder your fear to approach him. PMB, the sane countries are watching and waiting for your sincere score card on corruption.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by bishop4life(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

THIS KIND ISSUE, NA OK YOU SEE TALK

Oya go tear im mouth collect word. You no talk your own na person own you wan talk?
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by dazdilijae(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2015
ihatesycophant:

Your brain is the dull one here. Trying to twist the story won't work kid. The EFCC is considering[color=#990000][/color] whether to invite or visit SLS that is the story here. Is he above the law why not invite him? Why go to him? Is his stool bigger than the law? Has Tompolo being indicted? Was nt he invited? The fact that there is a delay and consideration whether 2 invite him or visit him is a cham for an institution of Govt.
You need to learn comprehension to get the purpose of a story pls go back to primary sch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moshood Oshun: All Politicians Use Charms, Tie It On Their Waists / Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions / Naomi Campbell's Controversial Handshake With Buhari, Failure Of Protocol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.