Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe (35655 Views)

EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts / $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by lagdmark(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Nobody is above the law according to our anti kwaraption PMB.
Pls arrest dat sanusi thief and jail him if guilty then pmb will be world anti kwaraption fighter of the year with nobel
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by CyberTerrorist: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Sanusi is a man of honour. Knowing him well he will present himself on his own.
You again shocked shocked shocked ..I thought you left NL ..No let me catch you here again angry angry
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by CyberTerrorist: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
ihatesycophant:

Did you take time to read the reprot or just take deduction from the caption. They never insinuated that Sanusi soil his hand in the disbursement but just to get first hand information from him on the routing of the money. No single bank operative of the apex bank would be guilty bcus they're under order to route money meant for security to NSA, how they spend it is none of their business. If the President had asked them to disburse money to them and they diverted it, that's a case on it own but for now they've done the right thing and cannot be rope for disbursing money to the right security hub of NSA. Please take time and read and if you read or still having assimilation problem, ask for interpreter.
And did you vomited this same thrash when the APC sycophants were shouting for the heads of Emefiele and NOI? hypocrisy is a chronic disease..

3 Likes

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by billyG(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
madridguy:
If you collected an envelope like this 6 months ago...please report yourself to the nearest police station in your own best interest.
What!make God & Devil punish PDP 4 d Rape of our CBN.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by klax(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Beehshorp:
Later say baba slaves will say dat dis administration is not witch hunting.. The moment dey decided to leave Amaechi dat was when I knew dat dis corruption battle is dead on arrival..
U must probe Sanusi oo if not u will av no other option dan to die dis matter

Trust me you earn my respect for your above post and may God bless you.

I had said it long before this time buhari plus APC can not fight corruption I belong to this class I knew what I'm saying all these demons from both side are looters and they knew each other deeds in looting games any attempt to use anyone as sacred cow he will voice out names and more names will keep flowing and make the fight against corruption messier at the end to avoid been jail they will turn against buhari and the next slogan will be *buhari must go*. Let anybody quote me just watch how buhari will be booted out of Aso Rock.

Buhari has made an error for allowing looters to sponsored him no matter how he shielded them the nemesis will catch them one good day infact soon and buhari image will be in mess because all the people Sai him are criminals high time looters just keep watching. Trust me this arm deal stuffs is dead already at the mentioned of Sanusi the game over.

3 Likes

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by boylce: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
He who runs to equity must shun iniquity for equity is righteousness. Sanusi is a nigerian and is subject to our laws. EFCC should not adore him as God. The importance of his invitation is to lend clarity to probity and his position sanctifies him as an instrument of truthfulness. The word is "INVITATIoN" for now but whence the privilege is abused, "ARREST" should not be negotiable.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by billyG(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
All this junks can only b written by vanguard,efcc never invite Emeifele na sanusi wey don comot tay tay dem go ask,if na sanusi dey dia that time i trust him over his dead body them take look CBN,so they remove him.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
madridguy:
If you collected an envelope like this 6 months ago...please report yourself to the nearest police station in your own best interest.
Stupid post.
We talking about Saint Sanusi here.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by pedrilo: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
invite sanusi or forget abt probing the arms deal because sanusi was part of the previous administration, which kind yeye govt be dis? very selective and corrupt.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Bigcake: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
ihatesycophant:

Did you take time to read the reprot or just take deduction from the caption. They never insinuated that Sanusi soil his hand in the disbursement but just to get first hand information from him on the routing of the money. No single bank operative of the apex bank would be guilty bcus they're under order to route money meant for security to NSA, how they spend it is none of their business. If the President had asked them to disburse money to them and they diverted it, that's a case on it own but for now they've done the right thing and cannot be rope for disbursing money to the right security hub of NSA. Please take time and read and if you read or still having assimilation problem, ask for interpreter.
Youngman in all honesty, i sincerely appreciate your effort in painstakingly explaining the details of the write-up in your own understanding. well, permit me to display a synonymous scenerio where CBN Gov.Emefiele is facing sanctions for not questioning the appropriation of the funds he released to the ONSA. AS A CBN GOVERNOR, YOU HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BE IN THE KNOW OF APPROPRIATION OF ANY FUND LEAVING THE CBN. NOT MINDING WHOSE SIGNATURE IS ON THE REQUEST FORM. THIS IS BECAUSE, THE CBN GOVERNOR IS THE CHIEF CUSTODIAN OF THE NATION'S MONEY. That was why Sanusi raised an alarm where he alledged that $20M was not remitted to the federation account.

1 Like

Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by bigtt76(f): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sanusi wen de comment on woman issue na hin nor go ready to comment on issue such as dis? You will surprised ...e go yarn wella grin as far as it will resolve that $20Bln issue
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bigcake:
If the EFCC is afraid of inviting Sanusi then they should not also invite Tompolo.... After all both are chiefs in different enclaves.... Fvck their fvcken investigation.

Pls, those are two different things. Tompolo should be compared to otunba melaye or esama igbinedion. Those are chiefs. I don't think d efcc are looking at political party or tribe in their investigation. Or maybe they are (as far as I'm concerned both parties are filled wt crooks), but this case of sanusi is different. I understand d hesitation.

Please leave political inclinations and be factual. Arresting an emir or calling him in for questioning, is like summoning d ooni, alaafin, oba of Benin, obi of Onitsha etc. for questioning. Trust me u have no idea how irrationaly his pple will react. All common sense flies out d window. Its seen as a SERIOUS sign of disrespect. Even some of d efcc investigators from DT area will say they're not going on DT assignment.

See d overhanded killing spree d northerners went on when Ahmad bello was killed. It wasn't because of balewa they killed igbos, and it wasnt because Ahmad bello was a politician, it was because he was a ruler.

That is d reason for d hesitation. Its not because of anything else.

The only soln is for sanusi to take d initiative & do d right thing out of rspct to d Nigerian pple. But if u think he'll be arrested or summoned, ur on a long thing.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pathetic attempt by Vanguard to rope Sanusi into this mess.

The man had been pushed out before ramsgate.

Expect a robust response that will put this pro pdp rag to shame
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
evrione is jst talking like they know nuthing bout wats going on. i dnt tink sanusi is guilty, i mean, why was he drafted for removal from office just after he revealed that 20billion dollars got missing from nnpc oil revenue?? then jonathan now placed his person there to supervise the withdrawals for election campaign.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by ghostfinger67: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
The said fund transfer were mostly done under the watchful eyes of Sanusi. ASS LICKERS. If you think your tiny gods are saints, you are on long thing. BRO.

Rednaxelot:
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's activities concerning fund disbursements on the acquisition of arms should be investigated.

I'm so sure it would happen like it happened under Emefiele. It is so evident he wouldn't be useful for that deal, hence his removal by GEJ.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Bigcake: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
janellemonae:

Pls, those are two different things. Tompolo should be compared to otunba melaye or esama igbinedion. Those are chiefs. I don't think d efcc are looking at political party or tribe in their investigation. Or maybe they are (as far as I'm concerned both parties are filled wt crooks), but this case of sanusi is different. I understand d hesitation.

Please leave political inclinations and be factual. Arresting an emir or calling him in for questioning, is like summoning d ooni, alaafin, oba of Benin, obi of Onitsha etc. for questioning. Trust me u have no idea how irrationaly his pple will react. All common sense flies out d window. Its seen as a SERIOUS sign of disrespect. Even some of d efcc investigators from DT area will say they're not going on DT assignment.

See d overhanded killing spree d northerners went on when Ahmad bello was killed. It wasn't because of balewa they killed igbos, and it wasnt because Ahmad bello was a politician, it was because he was a ruler.

The only soln is for sanusi to take d initiative & do d right thing out of rspct to d Nigerian pple. But if u think he'll be arrested or summoned, ur on a long thing.

As for as equality is concerned, democracy has no special treatment for some people over the other. Tompolo is also a
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Bigcake: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
janellemonae:

As far as equality is concerned, democracy has no special treatment for some people over the other. Tompolo is also a High Chief in the Niger Delta as well as Former Commander in General of the Dreaded MEND.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by coolitempa(f): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Is the criteria for being a PDP supporter that they just be brained dead.....or are they deliberately mischievous...Sanusi was removed by GEJ a good twelve months before the arms gate scandal actually happened, how therefore can he be roped in by events which happened after he had been sacked

Steewpeedity is a disease..... angry
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by skyfall: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
No one is above the law. If Sanusi has a case to answer, he should be invited and questioned, the same way everyone else was questioned.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by DONshawn: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sanusi is not above the law, no one is; not with a man like PMB in charge as president, never!
One fact however is the fact that Sanusi did what none of these fools could muster - blowing the whistle while still very much part of the "ruling team"! Sentiments apart, that sets him far apart from these guys.
He obviously would have been severely dealt with if not for his coronation as an Emir. In a way, he set the ball rolling for all these by being defiant and resolute to "doing what's unethical".

I believe the main reason why these thieves thrive in this part of the world is because the general public become disunited by all sorts of munane things such as ethnicity, tribalism, religion, political affiliation/loyalty! In this matter, our future and that of our children is at stake and when the chips are down, making progress is the ultimate and that doesn't know sex, age, tribe, religion, political partisanship etc. All hands must just be on deck, working for a common goal.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Billygee2u: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bigcake:
If the EFCC is afraid of inviting Sanusi then they should not also invite Tompolo.... After all both are chiefs in different enclaves.... Fvck their fvcken investigation.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Billygee2u: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
TSNG:
Emir my foot,if he's guilty of any fraudulent act or is been indicted he Shud b invited to efcc custody for queries...I no even gbadun all dis probe,buhari just mk dis nation work again, give our economy a direction or step aside for someone with d knowhow to handle dis countries affairs
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Billygee2u: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lvlink:
OMG APC gvt are only fighting their enemies, in the name of fighting corruption! So Sanusi is now too big to be invited? So a corrupt Emire should now be reverend?
I
Spit
On
This
Government!
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by danobiz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
thieves
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by lagosrd: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bigcake:

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Emir or no emir, the guy should be tried by external body cos he seems to be an apologist of this present regime. He should also be investigated on agriculture loans he disbursed to small and medium farmers. And if found wanting he should just go the way of dansuki's father and not polite the throne some good forefathers have laboured for.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
dazdilijae:

Your brain is the dull one here. Trying to twist the story won't work kid. The EFCC is considering[color=#990000][/color] whether to invite or visit SLS that is the story here. Is he above the law why not invite him? Why go to him? Is his stool bigger than the law? Has Tompolo being indicted? Was nt he invited? The fact that there is a delay and consideration whether 2 invite him or visit him is a cham for an institution of Govt.
You need to learn comprehension to get the purpose of a story pls go back to primary sch.
You get time for them.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
ihatesycophant:

Bros you can twist matter eh! You must be a lawyer for criminals.

The operatives are keen on interrogating the emir on the numerous disbursement of funds to the office of the fo rmer National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd), who is being tried for money laundering, breach of public trust and diversion of public funds.
And you think they wanted to interrogate him over what happened after he left the office? Imagine interrogating Obasanjo over what happen during GEJ tenure.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Rednaxelot:
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's activities concerning fund disbursements on the acquisition of arms should be investigated.

I'm so sure it would happen like it happened under Emefiele. It is so evident he wouldn't be useful for that deal, hence his removal by GEJ.
you are brain dead for trying to exonerate sanusi
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by favourlove1: 6:13am On Dec 15, 2015
Rednaxelot:

do you see how bigotted you are? What led to his sack? You think it was only that letter as nigerians were made to believe? You guys can believe anything. Efcc is suggesting fair treatment for him cuz he is from d north n a prominent ruler n as such want to exclude him from d probe. If all involved can't be invited n probed then this whole shit is a rat race.
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by nortcentrallord(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Is any local chief above court summon in Nigeria?
Re: Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe by mikolo80: 4:20am On Dec 17, 2015
TSNG:
Emir my foot,if he's guilty of any fraudulent act or is been indicted he Shud b invited to efcc custody for queries...I no even gbadun all dis probe,buhari just mk dis nation work again, give our economy a direction or step aside for someone with d knowhow to handle dis countries affairs
Just Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members / Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.