Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why All Sensible Nigerians Should Condemn What Happened In Zaria Recently - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All Sensible Nigerians Should Condemn What Happened In Zaria Recently (791 Views)

We All Should Condemn Any Planned Retaliatory Xenophobic Attacks In Nigeria / Why Aishia Buhari Should Condemn Abductions Of Christian Girls / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All Sensible Nigerians Should Condemn What Happened In Zaria Recently by MarshRiley(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Two days ago,I received a call from my Sister who schools in ABU zaria that she heard gunshot in Pz area after which I rushed online to find out what was going on,I later learned through Nairaland and phone calls to my friends that it was a clash between the Shiites and The Nigerian Army.
After going through the different accounts both here on Nairaland and other news outlet,it's clear that the NA no longer have regard for the Nigerian citizenz,why would our Army who have failed to conquer BH shot innocent citizens because they are blocking the road?
This is so uncalled for and I hope this will not lead to BokoHaram 2.0. This act is a barbaric act and there's nothing the NA can say to justify themself
PS....Am a christian
God bless Nigeria
Re: Why All Sensible Nigerians Should Condemn What Happened In Zaria Recently by Chigorkizz(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2015
When Igbos where killed...everyone were happy.Just few persons condemned the killings because they were Biafrans.

Now i remember the word of Martin Luther.......
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"

4 Likes

Re: Why All Sensible Nigerians Should Condemn What Happened In Zaria Recently by Jibabs2(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Dis country need serious prayers... God pls save dis Nation

1 Like

Re: Why All Sensible Nigerians Should Condemn What Happened In Zaria Recently by kingbasil: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2015
All actions from anywhere that emanates anything that will bring forth the disintegration of this hellhole is highly welcomed by me since it's occupants have refused to work for it's sovereignty...

1 Like

Re: Why All Sensible Nigerians Should Condemn What Happened In Zaria Recently by Dannyset(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2015
It is very very wrong, no matter the justification, for the NA to open fire on armless and harmless people because they want to arrest their leader. It is absolutely unethical for the Soldiers to toe this barbaric line.

It baffles me when we think we have overcome some impunity and it comes staring at our face all over again.

This is rubbish and should be openly condemned.

2 Likes

Re: Why All Sensible Nigerians Should Condemn What Happened In Zaria Recently by Herald47: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
When they were shooting sporadically at an unarmed civilians in onitsha you all hailed them,now that they attack armed shiite members you are crying foul.gbafuo dia

2 Likes

Re: Why All Sensible Nigerians Should Condemn What Happened In Zaria Recently by CyberTerrorist: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
hypocrisy of Nigerians..young harmless Igbos were murdered in cold blood in Onitsha, but you all rolled out drums singing in celebration of that barbaric act..Now you want us to condemn the killing of terrorists.. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why All Sensible Nigerians Should Condemn What Happened In Zaria Recently by onyegwu(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
That is to show u the level of hatred the Nigerian tribes have for the Igbos. When un-armed civilians were protesting in the south east and the Army had shut on them we did nt hear much of all this preaching the op is pouring out oo Infact it was a welcome development from all parts of the country. Now is not Igbo or Ipod so is so bad for the Army to have done that. God will judge u people in this Nigeria. When u complain they say u are always exhibiting victim attitude bt nothing has ever been done the other way round to prove to the Igbos that they are deliberately forming this victim mentality. Nothing!!

2 Likes

Re: Why All Sensible Nigerians Should Condemn What Happened In Zaria Recently by basilo101: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
did u condemn the killings in onitsha??

2 Likes

Re: Why All Sensible Nigerians Should Condemn What Happened In Zaria Recently by BrokenTV: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dear Op am against this but show me where you condemned the killing of Nkiru and others in Onitsha.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is Holding Local Government Polls In Anambra State? / UK Parliament Taken For Independence Of Biafra / Choice Of Exotic Cars Divides Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.