Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] (1230 Views)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by Jomrichy1(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2015
When a man’s organ is hungry, there is just about no lie he can’t tell. In fact, a man who really wants to have s*x with the object of his affection can lie that he is God if he thinks that will get him laid. Ladies have received earfuls of lies that will make you shrink mouth ajar. Here are 3 of them: 1. “I’m already erect. I’ll suffer pains.” : A desperate guy can use his erection as an excuse to get laid. Truly an erection left unrelieved can hurt, but not so hard that he NEEDS to have s*x – unless of course he has used performance enhancers already

2. “I love you.” : This is the big one that seems to work many times. Knowing that s*x for women is as emotional as it is physical, men lie that they are in love, thereby appealing to the woman’s soft side.

3. “I’m a virgin: ” Yeah, men are virgins too! More than a few guys have played that card. They will say they want the lady in question to help them get over the virginity. It just might be true though.

4. “You’re the only one I’m seeing.” This is another one that works many time. The guy tried to make the women believe that there is no one else, hence the need to be fully committed and let him have a bite of the honeycomb. lolsss….I hope i don’t get smarked by some guys up here who may think have just exposed their secretes to all the ladies…. its Saturday night lets have some fun…*winks* Unlike women who lie to protect the man’s ego, men lie mainly to appeal to the emotions of women. It is more like a shortcut to a woman’s heart as a means to get pity s*x.

Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by chocolateme(f): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2015
They should ask God for the spirit of discernment because after all said and done they did not force anyone to do it.
Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by RexKexMilann: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2015
Most girls don't Even need to hear as much as that Before they Start "Widening" their thighs undecided.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Am sorry this is dry.any woman wey one F go fucking F.
Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by Jomrichy1(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2015
adajiboyy:
Am sorry this is dry.any woman wey one F go fucking F.

Huuhu.
U wana tel me ur ri*ta is into dix act..8-)8-).
Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Jomrichy1:

Huuhu.
U wana tel me ur ri*ta is into dix act..8-)8-).
lol.bruv if I dey wit woman,no need for long tin,u wana F yes or no.which woman I go dey do long story.women like men wit confident.no time for long tins jare
Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by Jomrichy1(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2015
adajiboyy:
lol.bruv if I dey wit woman,no need for long tin,u wana F yes or no.which woman I go dey do long story.women like men wit confident.no time for long tins jare

Guy admit u cn only handle a useles gal dat way..nd nt d sincere type.
Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2015
Jomrichy1:

Guy admit u cn only handle a useles gal dat way..nd nt d sincere type.
useless girls na dem sweet to F na.d useful one na mother mary and mother theresa.don't touch me,is it goin to b painful,iyamaa I don't do BJ,hmmm u dick is big am scared,tis na good girls.bt bad girls guy no time.tou wen time to marry come we go fine d one wey in in between good and bad.it can't b good.
Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by Jomrichy1(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2015
adajiboyy:
useless girls na dem sweet to F na.d useful one na mother mary and mother theresa.don't touch me,is it goin to b painful,iyamaa I don't do BJ,hmmm u dick is big am scared,tis na good girls.bt bad girls guy no time.tou wen time to marry come we go fine d one wey in in between good and bad.it can't b good.

LOL,
U WANA TEL ME U CN HANDLE UR GF ANYHW,(IF TRULY SHE'S 2 B A RESPONSIBLE TYPE..)..

U DNT KNW SME GALS NID SCOPE B4 THEY CN GVE UP 4 DAT.
Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Jomrichy1:

LOL,
U WANA TEL ME U CN HANDLE UR GF ANYHW,(IF TRULY SHE'S 2 B A RESPONSIBLE TYPE..)..

U DNT KNW SME GALS NID SCOPE B4 THEY CN GVE UP 4 DAT.
na d good girls need all that scope na bruv.d bad once no wen d red is on,its a call to duty.and I don't hav a GF now bruv.til tryin to pik d best inside close to 7 girls I lie to dat I love dem.I go pik one soon.lik in 3 years wen am set to b a father and a husband.
Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by cruzita(f): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
works on loose gals not the responsible ones.my opinion
Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by Jomrichy1(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2015
adajiboyy:
na d good girls need all that scope na bruv.d bad once no wen d red is on,its a call to duty.and I don't hav a GF now bruv.til tryin to pik d best inside close to 7 girls I lie to dat I love dem.I go pik one soon.lik in 3 years wen am set to b a father and a husband.
lol,until u'r ready 2 b a fada,
u cnt start frm bf nd gf.
Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2015
Jomrichy1:

lol,until u'r ready 2 b a fada,
u cnt start frm bf nd gf.
bruv I don do bf and gf tire.kids do uncle jomrichy,jom is my bf bt richy is my toaster.if I fill d urge to Bleep,I call one of my 7 girls that a giv zobo,take her to one mama dat sells amala and ogufe,(ogufe is goat meat) when we eat we go home,that's me ooo.I don't fake it.lolll
Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by Jomrichy1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
adajiboyy:
bruv I don do bf and gf tire.kids do uncle jomrichy,jom is my bf bt richy is my toaster.if I fill d urge to Bleep,I call one of my 7 girls that a giv zobo,take her to one mama dat sells amala and ogufe,(ogufe is goat meat) when we eat we go home,that's me ooo.I don't fake it.lolll
BAD GUY.
Re: Ladies Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get Se*x From Women! [18+ Only] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jomrichy1:
BAD GUY.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Someone You love, And Someone You Like / Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... / Can A Guy And A Girl Really Just Be Friends??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.